• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kind of Sad I Think

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Id be ok with that!

Gorilla fart is 101 wild turkey and bacardi 151

Anybody ever have the Chupacabra? I had it at Big Al's because my stupid friend loves them. It's basically a shooter with tequila, hot sauce, and maybe tomato juice/bloody mary mix and other spices. I nearly vomited in the "stall" there.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friends and I called that a "Bloody Bambi." Really, the only way I think I could drink deer blood is with moonshine...the shine we had killed the taste out of anything we mixed with it. Also, it helps if you're piss drunk when you do it.

lol...i had no idea this was a thing.

i wasnt that drunk at the time i took it....i actually thought the blood made the shine taste better, that shine was rough

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody ever have the Chupacabra? I had it at Big Al's because my stupid friend loves them. It's basically a shooter with tequila, hot sauce, and maybe tomato juice/bloody mary mix and other spices. I nearly vomited in the "stall" there.

I've had a tequila with tabasco before, though my friend called it a Prairie Fire. The worst drink I've ever had was a Three Wiseman (a drink, not a shot), my friends made me drink the whole thing and then I threw that up in the nearest empty beer pitcher.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a tequila with tabasco before, though my friend called it a Prairie Fire. The worst drink I've ever had was a Three Wiseman (a drink, not a shot), my friends made me drink the whole thing and then I threw that up in the nearest empty beer pitcher.

I thought a prairie fire was with 151...at least that's how this retard I knew at school used to drink them.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shot that sounds horrible but is actually not that bad is a Pork Chop (the name a friend gave it). It's equal parts 151, Jager, and Rumple Minze.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 151 once and only once. The first time I EVER drank I had about a 1/4 of a 5th of it. My god i was sick later. Haven't had it since cuz i dont buy it for anything but if someone was giving it to me i'd go for it.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 151 once and only once. The first time I EVER drank I had about a 1/4 of a 5th of it. My god i was sick later. Haven't had it since cuz i dont buy it for anything but if someone was giving it to me i'd go for it.

IF you are gonna drink that stuff might as well go for the good stuff...the grain alcohol. A nice smooth 95% alcohol mixed with some peaches and brown sugar..mmm...mmm...good

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When my sister got married, I was a groomsman. When the time came to head out for the shindig, they told me to get a round of shots so I poured up some 151 for all of us. Not the best idea as I was feeling that shot throughout the ceremony. It did make for some pretty funny pics though.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
doesnt jager have a lil elk? blood in it or is that bullshit?

edit: google tells me its BS

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an old timer "tip" me with a mason jar of moonshine after I did some work for him. I don't know what happened to that jar. I'm sure someone got tore up off it.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I had an old timer "tip" me with a mason jar of moonshine after I did some work for him. I don't know what happened to that jar. I'm sure someone got tore up off it.

i have gotten a few of those "tips" over the years.