• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kind of Sad I Think

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I didnt drink from about 19 until 23-24yo.

Had a nasty run in with a bottle of Beam when I was young :puke:

I dont think i even drank on my 21st bday.

I drink now but normally only in a bar or if we go to/have a "get together" <----no more than a couple times per month.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of my drinking happens in the fall on Saturdays (or occasionally Thursdays). I'll have a beer or two if I go out with friends, but come football season, I make sure I keep my fridge stocked.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shot that sounds horrible but is actually not that bad is a Pork Chop (the name a friend gave it). It's equal parts 151, Jager, and Rumple Minze.

That sounds just awful. Though if I need some paint removed on my next project, I'll give that a try.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont drink often (during the work week anyways...on my non workout days, which is only one or two nights a week i may have 2 to 4 beers)...friday and saturday night is usually a 6-10 kinda night...craft beer and/or homebrew...so usually higher abv than the traditional american light lager...

come fall though, i usually stock my beer fridge with Natti (i honestly cannot taste a difference between Natti and Bud Light so i go for the cheaper)...game days are usually around a 15-20 type day...but Natti is basically water, so you can drink that shit all day

hrmmm....after reading that....my name is 757, and i might be an alcoholic, lol