• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiffin

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he for sure returning? Im hearing Horton is going to the Titans. If this is the case Im wondering what will happen to Greg Williams. I know he is controversial but he is a hell of a coach.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he for sure returning? Im hearing Horton is going to the Titans. If this is the case Im wondering what will happen to Greg Williams. I know he is controversial but he is a hell of a coach.

Thought the Skins fans were saying he was going to interview there, or maybe they just hoped he would.

Wade is looking for a job. :whistle:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas could try to promote a certain D-line coach.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas could try to promote a certain D-line coach.

That's what I thought was going to happen, but now it sure looks like it will be Kiffen. I'm not overly pissed. The guy had a minor league team out there to work with for the most part. It actually would have sent a poor message to our HC to again get rid of a Coordinator and keep him on. Jerry scapegoated Ryan and look what happened last year. Garrett did at least as poor a job as Kiffen. Kiffen may have deserved being fired, but so did Garrett.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I thought was going to happen, but now it sure looks like it will be Kiffen. I'm not overly pissed. The guy had a minor league team out there to work with for the most part. It actually would have sent a poor message to our HC to again get rid of a Coordinator and keep him on. Jerry scapegoated Ryan and look what happened last year. Garrett did at least as poor a job as Kiffen. Kiffen may have deserved being fired, but so did Garrett.

I just dont know who could have done better than Garrett. I know Im always on his side, but of the people hired as HCs this year- would you really want any of them over Garrett.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont know who could have done better than Garrett. I know Im always on his side, but of the people hired as HCs this year- would you really want any of them over Garrett.

While we're not 100% sure I'd be happy to have been the team that gave him his chance.

Thing with Garrett is I like the attitude he has instilled on the players and the atmosphere around the ranch. What I don't like is his instance to pass the ball no matter what and his use of time outs.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People here in Nashville are loving the WHisenhunt hire, which may be a good for them. He has said however he wants to run a hybrid 3-4 defense - which Im assuming we dont want. Caldwell was unfortunate in his stint with the Colts because of the Manning injury and was probably let go to soon. Jay Gruden doesnt really jump out at me as anything special. He did well in Arena ball. The Texans is the route I would want to take. Bill O brien is the most intriguing new coach to me because he is new blood. I know he was with the Pats but I really liked what he did with Penn St. I just dont know anyone I would want that is attainable other than Garrett. David Shaw is a good thought but he wont leave Stanford.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zimmer I would want over Garrett

I like Jason and want him to do well but it does not look to be working he has this year and if the Cowboys don't improve he has to go

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would take Garrett over a lot of the coaches, but here is the thing. If you are going to hold someone accountable for this teams game day problems, the guy that doesn't understand simple Football 101 gameday decisions and is in charge of making those decisions needs to be the first to go. I like Garrett 6 out of 7 days as HC, but he just makes the same stupid mistakes over and over. And if you want to say Kiffen needs to play more man to man...why doesn't Garrett tell him to. I think Garrrett may have a good future as a HC, but I honestly feel he needs to be on the sideline with a better guy than Wade to see how it is done. There is no question Garrett is a smart guy, so why does he often look so stupid 3 hours a week?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Garrett over a lot of the coaches, but here is the thing. If you are going to hold someone accountable for this teams game day problems, the guy that doesn't understand simple Football 101 gameday decisions and is in charge of making those decisions needs to be the first to go. I like Garrett 6 out of 7 days as HC, but he just makes the same stupid mistakes over and over. And if you want to say Kiffen needs to play more man to man...why doesn't Garrett tell him to. I think Garrrett may have a good future as a HC, but I honestly feel he needs to be on the sideline with a better guy than Wade to see how it is done. There is no question Garrett is a smart guy, so why does he often look so stupid 3 hours a week?

At least once a season (and this year was no different) they show a clip of the Patriots scoring a TD and Belichick was not even at the sideline. He was on 1 knee talking to the defense.

Like he is 3 moves ahead of what everybody is doing. Yea ...I would like to see some of that.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan did more with less. Kiffins defense does not fit the personel. His defense sucked even before the injuries happened. Maybe it improves if we somehow draft another elite pass rusher. The FS on this team still got burned even when the qb was pressured. Kiffen also was incapable of adjusting his scheme to the players talents. Dix seems like the consensus choice to play fs

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan did more with less. Kiffins defense does not fit the personel. His defense sucked even before the injuries happened. Maybe it improves if we somehow draft another elite pass rusher. The FS on this team still got burned even when the qb was pressured. Kiffen also was incapable of adjusting his scheme to the players talents. Dix seems like the consensus choice to play fs

You think Kiffin has more players has better players than Ryan did here?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee and Carter played more games this season than last season. Carter also played at a high level last season. Kiffens defense is gayer than Ryans. Never thought that was possible There were fewer injuries this year on Defense. Sure the Dline was possibly worse this season.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe there are people on here that think Kiffin should come back. This past season was a faking embarassment. Not acceptable or even close to being acceptable

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe there are people on here that think Kiffin should come back. This past season was a faking embarassment. Not acceptable or even close to being acceptable

I can't believe that the only word you could come up with to describe a defense was "gayer"

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please show where I said Kiffin should return. I think he needs to go but bringing back Ryan is the WRONG answer. Think about for a few more games by Lee and Carter and there questions about Carter. Other than more use of Lee Kiffin defensive talent is either lower or equal to what Ryan had here.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee and Carter played more games this season than last season. Carter also played at a high level last season. Kiffens defense is gayer than Ryans. Never thought that was possible There were fewer injuries this year on Defense. Sure the Dline was possibly worse this season.

There were fewer injuries????? Kiffin went through 20 fucking defensive linemen alone. You're an idiot who constantly talks out of his ass.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were fewer injuries????? Kiffin went through 20 fucking defensive linemen alone. You're an idiot who constantly talks out of his ass.

I was about to respond to some of what he said until I saw that comment about injuries and realized it was of no use...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to respond to some of what he said until I saw that comment about injuries and realized it was of no use...

Many non Cowboy fans know the injuries this defense was hit with has been unthinkable.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we were hit hard with injuries on defense, but when I think of the DLINE and what it was suppose to be- Ware, Spencer, Hatcher, Ratliff, Brent, Bass, Crawford, Lissemore- we traded Liss and got Hayden, but other than Crawford which of these players do you think will be back. Ware and Bass???