• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Wilson reported to be next Ohio State offensive cordinator

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully agree. You guys know better, but the offense seemed to lose it luster as Warinner got more involved in the offense. Clemson game had 0 to go with offensive game plan or play calling. Their DL whipped your OL. That is talent or developmental issue

The O line was young and inexperienced. Even the experience we had coming back had to switch positions. Warriner took that same type of line in 2014 and molded them into a force to be reckoned after a rocky start. I'm hoping he gets the same chance next season bc the talent is there

The most concerning thing about the O-Line is that there was no progression the whole year. In fact, the young O-Line seemed to regress as the year went on. That's not a good sign at all, and I don't ever remember that being a problem before. The kind of shitty protection we were seeing at the end of the year are things that normally get corrected within the first 3 games of the season.

Warriner isn't a good OC (or playcaller, or whatever his role was). The offense as a whole regressed when Herman left and the O-Line regressed badly when Warriner took on a new role.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most concerning thing about the O-Line is that there was no progression the whole year. In fact, the young O-Line seemed to regress as the year went on. That's not a good sign at all, and I don't ever remember that being a problem before. The kind of shitty protection we were seeing at the end of the year are things that normally get corrected within the first 3 games of the season.

Warriner isn't a good OC (or playcaller, or whatever his role was). The offense as a whole regressed when Herman left and the O-Line regressed badly when Warriner took on a new role.

I was drunk by the end of the game but I didn't think the online played that bad. Clemson knew JT couldn' t so they loaded the box and dared OSU to throw the ball.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was drunk by the end of the game but I didn't think the online played that bad. Clemson knew JT couldn' t so they loaded the box and dared OSU to throw the ball.
The playcalling did the Buckeyes in. In the first have, 27 plays, 21 passes for a team that has had trouble throwing the ball all year. No Zone Read. No QB Counter. No Bash. No Dave (ok, once, Weber gained 5 yards and fumbled). When they ran, they ran wide, which was stupid.

It was maddening.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playcalling did the Buckeyes in. In the first have, 27 plays, 21 passes for a team that has had trouble throwing the ball all year. No Zone Read. No QB Counter. No Bash. No Dave (ok, once, Weber gained 5 yards and fumbled). When they ran, they ran wide, which was stupid.

It was maddening.

Yeah it was hard to watch.