• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Celtics fan yet half of these fans think I'm just hyping him up because I'm a Bucks fan. Just because I'm a fan of another team doesn't mean I can't appreciate another player. If anyone else thinks that's not allowed well they can suck a big fat D. I wish he was on the C's but he's not. Even so, I enjoy watching him play and carry the league as the best in the game for the next 10+ years. He's a much better person than Kome, Lebroke and MJ ever was and he's on a small market team.

I think there was just a surplus of Lebron nut huggers and GS band wagoners on here and now they seen the writing on the wall by KD they became defensive.

I don't care what team you root for. That is irrelevant. Bucks fan or not, you are clearly not objective when it comes to Giannis. Teams will make defensive adjustments over time. He will not average 37 points a game all season.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what team you root for. That is irrelevant. Bucks fan or not, you are clearly not objective when it comes to Giannis. Teams will make defensive adjustments over time. He will not average 37 points a game all season.

1.) My projected stats for the season was 30+, a near triple double on 55% FG% 2 stl and 2 blk.

2.) I criticize Giannis for a bad game yet I'm not objective. That makes no sense. I give him as I do every other player a fair critique of each game. I watched the entire game and I wasn't impressed and gave him a C- yet people still had issue with me criticizing. In the end I don't give a rats ass what you think.

My projections are all coming to fruition. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're adorable. What did I repost?

Thanks my friend.

You used my little buddy comment since you lack creativity and originality. If you're going to use a funny one liner at least be original.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) My projected stats for the season was 30+, a near triple double on 55% FG% 2 stl and 2 blk.

2.) I criticize Giannis for a bad game yet I'm not objective. That makes no sense. I give him as I do every other player a fair critique of each game. I watched the entire game and I wasn't impressed and gave him a C- yet people still had issue with me criticizing. In the end I don't give a rats ass what you think.

My projections are all coming to fruition. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Wht exactly are your statistical projections for Giannis? You keep crowing about being right 5 games in. Giannis may win MVP. He hasn't yet, but I agree he is the very early front runner.

But please enlighten us. What do you expect him to average for the full season? Simple stats only.

PTS, Rebs, Assists, steals, blocks, FG%

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that with this back and forth we will eventually solve world hunger...............

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wht exactly are your statistical projections for Giannis? You keep crowing about being right 5 games in. Giannis may win MVP. He hasn't yet, but I agree he is the very early front runner.

But please enlighten us. What do you expect him to average for the full season? Simple stats only.

PTS, Rebs, Assists, steals, blocks, FG%

I already gave them to you and posted them multiple times on this thread.

30+ points, near triple double ( which I later defined as 7-10 reb's and ast), 55% FG% 2 stl and 2 blk for the season. This was in the Initial post and then later more detailed. This was before the first game I believe. To say he would average 30PPG before the season started after averaging 23 is an incredible prediction. Very few players have made that big of a jump so fast. However, despite this prediction being right on not one person has credited my prediction and I just get more hatred for my predictions and praising/critiquing a player not even on my favorite team.

In the end I've determined that no matter how right I am, no matter how unbiased or objective my opinions are people will still hate because that's what they do and that's all they know. Despite this I will just do like Taylor Swift and shake it off. lol

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that with this back and forth we will eventually solve world hunger...............

That's easy, go organic whole foods vegan

Boom

1/3 of green house gasses gone
75% of all causes of death and disease (mainly diabetis, cancer, and heart disease) gone
Daily Holocaust of animals done
Saving many of the marine life species has been solved

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already gave them to you and posted them multiple times on this thread.

30+ points, near triple double ( which I later defined as 7-10 reb's and ast), 55% FG% 2 stl and 2 blk for the season. This was in the Initial post and then later more detailed. This was before the first game I believe. To say he would average 30PPG before the season started after averaging 23 is an incredible prediction. Very few players have made that big of a jump so fast. However, despite this prediction being right on not one person has credited my prediction and I just get more hatred for my predictions and praising/critiquing a player not even on my favorite team.

In the end I've determined that no matter how right I am, no matter how unbiased or objective my opinions are people will still hate because that's what they do and that's all they know. Despite this I will just do like Taylor Swift and shake it off. lol

Ok. May have missed that before.

30-9-7 is pretty reasonable. I thought you were suggesting he was going to average 35+ because that is the pace he is on.

The above line might win him MVP, but it wouldn't be a lock. It would depend on Milwaukee's record. Also, working in your favor this year is the fact that MVP voters always show preference to new blood. LeBron and Russ are less likely to win this year because they have in the past. The Spurs great start may hurt Kawhi's candidacy because they are proving they are still pretty damn good without him.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was the update today guys? I have to do all the hard work it appears.

Giannis with 11 reb 5 ast with 33 points but 0 stl and 0blk but they got the W.

Overall he was slightly below average today on offense but terrible on defense.

Overall Grade C-.

Season averages still slightly better than I projected at 6 games into the season.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was the update today guys? I have to do all the hard work it appears.

Giannis with 11 reb 5 ast with 33 points but 0 stl and 0blk but they got the W.

Overall he was slightly below average today on offense but terrible on defense.

Overall Grade C-.

Season averages still slightly better than I projected at 6 games into the season.
We stopped caring.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We stopped caring.

That's obvious, I knew that would happen after I would be proven right again and again and again. Before we know it will be three months into the season and he's still dominating and all the haters and clowns will be to scared to show their faces in here. Only the real men will eat crow. Dude is dominating this year just as I projected actually exceeding my projections slightly.

At least you were brave enough to show up and for that I give you a little props for.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a point when we did care? :noidea:

I'm certain none of you would've ever responded if you didn't care at all. Now that I've been proven right so many times you've given up and run out of excuses to make.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, Giannis probably won't average 37 points per game but that doesn't diminish his contribution to the Bucks. Without him they are just average.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am ashamed to say there was a point where I cared.

You're earning more respect. Now, eating crow is the next step. Just say GD you were right and I was wrong. GD you're the prophet and I apologize for doubting your greatness. I believe in you and will never doubt you again.