• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Believes The Greek Freak Can Become The GOAT

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis was pretty shitty tonight, eh?

Didn't see the game, but three things jump out at me from the box score.

1) Even though he shot a poor percentage, he still only took 16 shots. I see that Middleton went off and he was likely deferring to a degree, but you need your best player, who's averaging over 30, to take more than 16 shots.

3) Giannis only played 31 minutes. He also had 5 fouls, which leads me to believe he was in foul trouble most of the night. Which leads me to my last point.

2) The Bucks lost by 5 points, yet Giannis finished +14 on the night. That's kind of telling there. I'm pretty sure the most damage done by the Hornets was while Giannis was sitting the bench. That's pretty indicative that he wasn't the problem tonight.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis was pretty shitty tonight, eh?

oh oh stop overreacting to one game. oh oh oh know the sky is falling. buahahahahahhahaahhahah

Greek God will punish you for your insolence. All they've done is awoken the giant. If you thought he was dominating before, wait until you see him mad. I fear for the next opponents the Bucks have to face. Giannis doesn't take losing well at all. I've read if they lose he goes out and practices each missed bucket until he makes it 10 times in a row and then corrects any mistakes or TO's. Unfortunately on a back to back staying out until 1 am in the morning after a game and then playing a game the next day isn't too smart. I predicted he would struggle and I was correct. Now he will unleash his wrath on the next opponents. RIP the rest of the NBA.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis dropped 40 points tonight but fouled out. This Bucks team way too much and leads the NBA in opponent ft attempts.

I wonder if Bledsoe will drop Gianni's stats which is at 32 10 and 5 right now.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I love the fact that the Freak turned down James' efforts to get him to work out with him in the off season. He won't be James' toadie and I'll root for him just because of that.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks +- with Gianni's playing is 5.2 which is 4th in NBA when he's not on the floor they're - 18.6 dead last in the NBA. That alone should make him MVP. We shall see how the addition 2 20 ppg scores will affect Giannis' game in Bledsoe and Parker very soon.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks +- with Gianni's playing is 5.2 which is 4th in NBA when he's not on the floor they're - 18.6 dead last in the NBA. That alone should make him MVP. We shall see how the addition 2 20 ppg scores will affect Giannis' game in Bledsoe and Parker very soon.
Not a single player in NBA history has ever won MVP solely because of +/-. He will have to make them a top 3-5 team in the East for him to stand a chance. Before you bring up Westbrook last year, yeah they were 6th but he averaged a freaking triple double. That alone deserves MVP.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single player in NBA history has ever won MVP solely because of +/-. He will have to make them a top 3-5 team in the East for him to stand a chance. Before you bring up Westbrook last year, yeah they were 6th but he averaged a freaking triple double. That alone deserves MVP.
Having just added Eric Bledsoe to the team will help greatly toward that end.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greek fag got pretty owned tonight ITT

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe and Parker joining the team as 2 20 ppg scores might decrease the chances of Gianni's winning MVP. It will help the team but not his stats.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks run circles around the Spurs on the road for the W in their first game with Bledsoe. Giannis with 28 11 5 and four blocks but missed a few key throws late. This was the best defensive performance of the year for the Bucks by far.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having just added Eric Bledsoe to the team will help greatly toward that end.

And the addition of Parker another 20 ppg player. Their one position that doesn't have a player than can go off for 20 on any given night is center. Hendon is looking good and Maker still has a ton of potential at 20 years old with his size/skill/athleticism/work ethic combination.

I can see this team being as high as a one seed andlow as a 5 seed. It all depends on how that defense progresses and team chemistry.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks run circles around the Spurs on the road for the W in their first game with Bledsoe. Giannis with 28 11 5 and four blocks but missed a few key throws late. This was the best defensive performance of the year for the Bucks by far.
Spurs missed so many wide open shots in the 3rd it was unreal. Add in a ton of unforced turnovers...they didn't play well. And need Kawhi back ASAP.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs missed so many wide open shots in the 3rd it was unreal. Add in a ton of unforced turnovers...they didn't play well. And need Kawhi back ASAP.

Bucks did force a ton of TOs by jumping those passes. Kawhi was missed indeed. I'm not sure what Tony brings to the table at his point in his.career. honestly I'm stunned both him and giflopli came back this season.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks did force a ton of TOs by jumping those passes. Kawhi was missed indeed. I'm not sure what Tony brings to the table at his point in his.career. honestly I'm stunned both him and giflopli came back this season.
*Ginobili actually had a great game tonight. Clearly hes still got it. Tony i dont think is even near as old as Manu. Still got quite a bit of juice left.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this need to be a thing? The guy's awesome. Everybody can see that. But the bottom line is that the Bucks are 5 and 6 right now and for whatever reason his super-duper-awesomeness isn't translating in the W/L column. Bucks obviously have some things to figure out as far as leveraging his talent and making the bucks a playoff contender.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Ginobili actually had a great game tonight. Clearly hes still got it. Tony i dont think is even near as old as Manu. Still got quite a bit of juice left.

Glad Mani shaved his.head and yes he can still have some good night's. At the end of last season it appeared he was done.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE: Giannis scored points tonight.

Expect him to continue to score more points throughout the season.

Disclaimer: There will also be nights where he scores less points than he did tonight.

Although, some nights he'll score more points.

Check back tomorrow for another update.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this need to be a thing? The guy's awesome. Everybody can see that. But the bottom line is that the Bucks are 5 and 6 right now and for whatever reason his super-duper-awesomeness isn't translating in the W/L column. Bucks obviously have some things to figure out as far as leveraging his talent and making the bucks a playoff contender.

Coaching and overall defensive scheme is the number one issue for the bucks, in my opinion. Number two is the monstrosity that is our center position. Number 3 is inconsistent shooting from the outside. Middleton is currently the number two guy and has had an awful start to the year.