• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Kentucky vs Louisville

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one really gave Michigan a chance after their early OOC record and loss of McGary.. Imagine if he never got injured..

About perimeter defense. Michigan needs to take it to the hole. That is where Cauley Stein's loss is really felt.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few fans have given UK credit this year....but they just kept improving....and finally started putting it together....so yeah....I think they'll "Bring it on".

Congrats Tango; your boys never gave up and played two very physical games in a row. Glad they are all young(no pun) and will be able to recover enough to go to the final 4. I was surprised that the Louisville bigs hung in so well.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one really gave Michigan a chance after their early OOC record and loss of McGary.. Imagine if he never got injured..
Yeah, actually I like Mich. Cheered for them last year.
Have a niece who graduated from there..so she threatened me if I didn't cheer for them. I agree about McGary

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Tango; your boys never gave up and played two very physical games in a row. Glad they are all young(no pun) and will be able to recover enough to go to the final 4. I was surprised that the Louisville bigs hung in so well.
Thanks Runeman...who knows....maybe we meet for the fourth time:lol:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe it will be an all Michigan final.. Oh fuck it.. How about a Wiskey vs Dayton final!

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game. I will ignore the Ohio State clowns. Unbelievably physical game. Have to be proud of Harrison. He was getting a lot of flack about his play during the season and he was the difference

That's fine. I don't dislike UK.. or the players. I just don't like seeing a cheater succeed. years ago I liked watching Memphis and then as soon as he got in trouble.. AGAIN!! the school was screwed and Calipari got a fresh start. This wasn't his first offense either. I just can't stand the guy. I wanna see him leave college basketball forever. Go to the NBA where nobody cares what happens.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. I don't dislike UK.. or the players. I just don't like seeing a cheater succeed. years ago I liked watching Memphis and then as soon as he got in trouble.. AGAIN!! the school was screwed and Calipari got a fresh start. This wasn't his first offense either. I just can't stand the guy. I wanna see him leave college basketball forever. Go to the NBA where nobody cares what happens.

Yeah, Codax is right; this is not the time or the place for your Bull shit.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to agree with the Sucks fan, but it wasn't like Kentucky fans had a choice either.. I'm not a big fan of Cal.. He has some valid points though.. I don't even like my own coach all that much..

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Runeman...who knows....maybe we meet for the fourth time:lol:

Wouldn't that be great. Love to see it. Has this ever happened before?.....a team losing 4 times to another in the same year.....:lol: just kidding.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheater? You are an Ohio State fan. Come on

I do not care if you don't like UK. You have a lot of company, but try to be reasonable in the comments. Talking about game comments.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry... can't stand the guy. He's bad for college basketball. That's all I'm going to say. Congrats to the UK players.. NOT calipari.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe it will be an all Michigan final.. Oh fuck it.. How about a Wiskey vs Dayton final!

Wouldn't surprise me. This tournament has been wide open. No team has dominated each opponent for 40 mins.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to agree with the Sucks fan, but it wasn't like Kentucky fans had a choice either.. I'm not a big fan of Cal.. He has some valid points though.. I don't even like my own coach all that much..

Slam Cal. I wasn't a huge fan of the hiring. He certainly is open for criticism. Just don't take away from the effort the kids put out tonight.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry... can't stand the guy. He's bad for college basketball. That's all I'm going to say. Congrats to the UK players.. NOT calipari.

I can live with that. :suds:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coach K is starting to get dirty as well..

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheater? You are an Ohio State fan. Come on

And Tressel's gone.. but it's not the same. JT lied about our players giving their clothes away. He suffered the penalties. Calipari just jumps ship and moves to the next location before the sanction hit... two schools are under probation. Other coaches are calling him out. What more needs to be said? He's bad for the sport.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coach K is starting to get dirty as well..

You never know. To be honest part of me believed Cal is clean at UK. Not because of some moral code or altruistic reason, but because he does not need to cheat. Not like UK was not getting top 10 classes prior and dirty or not you know he can recruit. I always laughed at Harrick. He got busted at UCLA. First thing I asked was why? You are at UCLA, you don't need to cheat to get more talent than 90% of your competition.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slam Cal. I wasn't a huge fan of the hiring. He certainly is open for criticism. Just don't take away from the effort the kids put out tonight.

I'm not ragging on UK fans.. it's not like you guys did anything wrong. I just don't like to see a guy succeed who buried two programs before signing on. It's like he's being rewarded.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot believe Louisville choked this game away. Oh well.....

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tressel's gone.. but it's not the same. JT lied about our players giving their clothes away. He suffered the penalties. Calipari just jumps ship and moves to the next location before the sanction hit... two schools are under probation. Other coaches are calling him out. What more needs to be said? He's bad for the sport.

He started guys that he knew were Not eligible. You can not cheat anymore than that. Plus we can talk about your basketball issues and getting caught paying players. It is in the past, but obviously a few black eyes in the history