• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kendrell McFadden

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also did it with someone else's Defensive Coordinator.

I just have never liked the arguement for either case, a coach coaches the players that are there...period.

If he wins those are his wins, if he loses those are his L's.

The argument is so stupid...since we went from 10-3 to 7-6 with Stews guys does that mean he started the downward spiral? lol

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here is the dis-connect...a comment was made that we may have a "Florida" issue..meaning that he maybe able to recruit but can't coach...well if you go by the results of winning an Orange Bowl with several NFL caliber players on the team...sounds like he can coach...given he had the talent to work with!!..just sayin'

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so Friday WVU will host DB Daejuan Funderburk DB 6'1" 188 lbs...we have a real good shot to land this kid and everything iheard about him is positive. Recieved offers from Wisconsin, Florida St, and a host of ohers.

He went to Friendship Academy here in DC, for those of you that do not know this is a football school. I believe about 20 players on his team recieved D1 offers and they play very good competition year in and year out. Most of the kids they play are going to be in D1 as well.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashawn Shaw DE 6'3" 245 lbs....committed to the Ville now is leaning towards WVU. Kid is smart(3.6 GPA) and talented. This kid is getting a ton of offers from most SEC schools, but WVU is right up at the top and this would be a huige get for this staff and team.

I am very happy with the class so far, but this would really put this class in a great spot. We need DL halp and this kid could brng it. Not sure he could play next year, but with his frame could be a force after a season in the strength program.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of big weekends coming up for visits as we head down the stretch to NSD. Crazy how excited I get for that day considering you are on pins n needles up until that signature is on the paper.......THEN it's back on the pins n needles til they actually make it to school!! :L Hard on an old man guys, very hard...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of big weekends coming up for visits as we head down the stretch to NSD. Crazy how excited I get for that day considering you are on pins n needles up until that signature is on the paper.......THEN it's back on the pins n needles til they actually make it to school!! :L Hard on an old man guys, very hard...

Yeah this class is filling out to be one of our best ones on paper, one thing I have noticed is that most of the guys were are bringing in seem to be pretty good students. I like to look at what other schools are trying to get to the player and while it is great to see FSU, Bama, and others on that list i still enjoy seeing Temple, Vandy and some of the other academic schools as well.

If he can finish this class off with some DL I think it will be a complate success.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
que old lame arguement: "That was with someone elses players".....you ever notice they don't say this when the new guy racks up a bunch of L's?

THAT is EXACTLY what you and BB plus several others have been saying, DC. You have been claiming that the losses under Holgorsen are somehow due to Stewart's players.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yondy Cajuste OL 6'6" 270 lbs from Miramar is going to visit Jan 24th....not many offers from other big time schools. Kind of curious as to why...great size...killed it at most of the camps he has been too. Second team All 8a-7a-6a combined team.

This guy is a head scratcher

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrion Hutcherson TE, we have hit on this guy before, but it looks like we are finally in the lead for his services. I think he is one of those targets that can make a young QB look better...lol We have a lot of guys ranked higher, but this kid is a playmaker, not like Tavon, but a guy that will help us move the sticks.

3 weeks WVU fans....going to be a long three weeks.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are still listed in the 40s on the scout and rivals rankings, which is comparable to Stewarts worst year. I will be happy if they can pull off a top 25 class like last year. We appear to be moving in the wrong direction.

Must qualify that though as Stewart had highly ranked classes but those guys never made it to Morgantown or stayed very long.

also looks like we picked up some kids for spots we need to fill. Hopefully the scouts have found some diamonds in the rough. Only time will tell.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you consider Stews worst year....i would say the two years we were ranked in the 20's but 50 % of class never stepped foot on campus...

As a fan it is nice to see high rankings, but it is also nice to see the staff addressing the positions we really need. I look at Tennessee as a great example. Phulmer(sp) had top 5 classes year in and year out, but he never really brought in guys where they needed, they were just bringing in guys who were rated high. The last two classes are really solid but for a couple of positions, lets see how they finish this one.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrion Hutcherson TE, we have hit on this guy before, but it looks like we are finally in the lead for his services. I think he is one of those targets that can make a young QB look better...lol We have a lot of guys ranked higher, but this kid is a playmaker, not like Tavon, but a guy that will help us move the sticks.

3 weeks WVU fans....going to be a long three weeks.

Read today where the feeling is he will sign with Miss St. I guess he has a hard on for playing in the SEC. We shall see what happens. He and his family are visiting Starkvegas this weekend.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT is EXACTLY what you and BB plus several others have been saying, DC. You have been claiming that the losses under Holgorsen are somehow due to Stewart's players.

I haven't figured you out DAD.

I don't know whether you are one of the biggest dumbasses to have ever walked the face of the earth. Or, if you have severe dementia. Or, if you simply make shit up, and run with it to provoke a response.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read today where the feeling is he will sign with Miss St. I guess he has a hard on for playing in the SEC. We shall see what happens. He and his family are visiting Starkvegas this weekend.

:lol:

Man that changed quickly...I just read this morning he was leaning towards WVU.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't figured you out DAD.

I don't know whether you are one of the biggest dumbasses to have ever walked the face of the earth. Or, if you have severe dementia. Or, if you simply make shit up, and run with it to provoke a response.

Who cares...when is the last time he actually provided something productive to any conversation about WVU. Plus we all know this is Mickey F posting on here...:laugh3:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are still listed in the 40s on the scout and rivals rankings, which is comparable to Stewarts worst year. I will be happy if they can pull off a top 25 class like last year. We appear to be moving in the wrong direction.

Must qualify that though as Stewart had highly ranked classes but those guys never made it to Morgantown or stayed very long.

also looks like we picked up some kids for spots we need to fill. Hopefully the scouts have found some diamonds in the rough. Only time will tell.

You put too much stock into those recruiting services my friend...they do not even rate the JC's accuratley since they do not attend one of their combines..they just list them as 3 or 2 stars since they have nothing to go on...

and for Stew's recuiting classes not only were they bad in general ..like not being able to fill classes...but half of the recruit never made it to campus...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU just received confirmation from DeaJuan Funderburk, Safety, has verbally committed to WVU. He was a Scout 3-star with a very impressive list of schools interested in him… UF, FSU, Zona, Clemson, Nebraska, and USCe to name but a few.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ Whorton next? Hutch is still out there as well BB, hopefully we can make a late push for him.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am interested in the Donte Thomas Williams recruit. Apparently it is down to us and NC State. He is visiting WVU this weekend. Hopefully, it goes well. Scout has him listed as a 4-star. He received offers from everyone… FSU, tOSU, VT, Clemson, ND…