• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kendall Fuller decision, so as not to fill the 2013 thread

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is a quasi-insider on 247. He is usually pretty spot on, but doesn't seem like the type to jump a kids moment, so who knows. I know he knows the Richmond area guys real well.

If we miss, we miss and it sucks, but I wouldn't put too much into the tweet....yet.

I will keep my ear to the ground. I am sure Evan and VTFF will as well. We aren't going to jump the kids moment but we will do our best to help, as always.

If Kendall wants his moment to be on Sunday, he's got his act together well enough to keep it quiet until then. I certainly wouldn't be putting a lot of credibility into anybody's tweets. I recall candidates themselves sending out misleading tweets just before announcing for a different team.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is a quasi-insider on 247. He is usually pretty spot on, but doesn't seem like the type to jump a kids moment, so who knows. I know he knows the Richmond area guys real well.

If we miss, we miss and it sucks, but I wouldn't put too much into the tweet....yet.

I will keep my ear to the ground. I am sure Evan and VTFF will as well. We aren't going to jump the kids moment but we will do our best to help, as always.

It's after 10 on a Friday night, men. I trust no one's Twitter rants, especially ones as eloquent and contextual as "FUCK".

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know 5284 but I wouldn't put much stock into that.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a poor joke that has since been apologized for... nothing to see here.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my take..but the fact that he is committing now and not dragging it out out until January is somewhat of a telling sign. Maybe its because he is a super-legacy..but I would be a little bit shocked if Kendall wasn't a Hokie tomorrow..

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not willing to assume anything, but I'm hoping he makes the right choice, which is clearly VT!

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niebuhr247
Kendall Fuller with a nice pick. On the same defense as Quin Blanding, Holland Fisher among others

Like a wet dream

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just my take..but the fact that he is committing now and not dragging it out out until January is somewhat of a telling sign. Maybe its because he is a super-legacy..but I would be a little bit shocked if Kendall wasn't a Hokie tomorrow..

I'm kinda with you. If he were "leaning" Clemson, I think that it might take longer and be a little more of a struggle to pull the trigger...but it's all just guessing. The only real reason that one would go to Clemson over VT (especially in his shoes) is because Clemson is perceived to be "more fun" or non-football reasons .. which is fine .. everyone has different reasons. But I just don't see how he could feel more comfortable there, feel better about the coaching/future implications (NFL) there, feel better about winning championships there. I'm sure Clemson is warmer, more fun, with hotter chicks ... but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and will make his decision based on the right priorities. I wish him the best where he lands....and though, looking at the roster -- it wouldn't be catastrophic, losing the type of prospect where (seemingly) EVERYTHING is in our favor would be a big disappointment and would be symbolic. I guess we shall see soon enough.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Kendall looks at the big picture (NFL) VT is going to prepare him better for that being a DB than Clemson and he knows that. So if he ends up picking Clemson and saying something along the lines of "Clemson enabling him to be more successful" then you know he's not giving the real reasons behind the decision

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am feeling better and better about this.

I am a glass half full kind of guy though.

Whether he commits to us or not, we are going to kick ass for the forseeable future.

Damn it feels good to be a Hokie :cool2:

:D

:thumb:

(no, i have no inside info, i just feel good about it)

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Info getting leaked out a little early it seems.... :D

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually don't want the information to leak out.

I'd rather hear it directly from Kendall Fuller, at the time he makes his announcement. Give the guy his moment!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not aide in screwing up Kendall's big day guys....we're better than that.