• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kelvin Benjamin

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit that I was completely wrong about him. It's still early in the year, but he looks like a legit big receiver in the mold of Alshon Jeffery. Maybe not as good as Jeffery already is, but very similar traits and physical characteristics.

I had him penned closer to the bust Mike Williams than Jeffery. So far he's proving me wrong. I would love to have Benjamin on our offense. He wouldn't even need a lot of touches, just utilize him in red zone situations or for long balls/fade routes down the sideline.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Mathews above Benjamin. So far I've been wrong but Mathews is still playing solid (about 150 yards and a TD behind though - but he's got less opportunity).

I wanted Seattle to draft one of these guys. I'm not going to lie anymore (dunno why I was in the first place) but I had to look Richardson up. I had no f'ing clue who he was. Sorry bros.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he said ^^ im so sick of these small recievers i wish we had a big presence on the field to catch balls I was completely wrong on benjamin too didnt think he was fast enough to get open I also had no clue at all who richardson was looks like he is just another percy harvin small and fast type player

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he said ^^ im so sick of these small recievers i wish we had a big presence on the field to catch balls I was completely wrong on benjamin too didnt think he was fast enough to get open I also had no clue at all who richardson was looks like he is just another percy harvin small and fast type player

OK, just another Harvin type player.

You don't like that?
Harvin has been pretty great for us.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, just another Harvin type player.

You don't like that?
Harvin has been pretty great for us.

You really read into that the wrong way, I never said I didnt like percy harvin even though ive been vocal about how mediocre the recievers on this team are. everyone talks about how russell wilson runs but when you dont give him the rush lanes (like the skins did in the second half) this entire offense becomes avg