• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kam Curl to the Rams

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240314_225410_Instagram.jpg

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn 6.5m? Feels like he fumbled a bag from us.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he went to the Seahawks. I guess it was a fake report. That is a cheap deal. I guess Quinn didn't want him in his defense or he did not want to come back here. Thats a young good player we lost. oh well

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our fans were overrating him I didn't think he was all that good
13 mi9lol over 2 years is a gift from Curl to the Rams. Fuller n Curl were the Skins 2 best DBs last season. This n letting Fiuller walk especially at theses prices was stupid.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 mi9lol over 2 years is a gift from Curl to the Rams. Fuller n Curl were the Skins 2 best DBs last season. This n letting Fiuller walk especially at theses prices was stupid.

agreed its a tough pill to swallow.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about the only decent player rr drafted

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to argue boss man but here is what I am thinking:

We had the worst defense in the NFL last year. Curl and Fuller led the worst passing defense in the league. Not entirely their fault obviously, but they contributed.

Peters is cleansing the roster. I was not a fan of the roster last year at all and I think Peters/Newmark were not either. I am going to default to moving on from 99% of the roster to be honest.

Fuller and Curl both signed in the 2nd and 3rd waves of free agency. They appear to not be highly sought after free agents.

Quinn guided the 5th overall ranked defense in the NFL last year (18.5 pts a game). He didn't want them back.

Whitt Jr led the 5th overall ranked passing defense in the NFL last year (187.5 yards a game). He didn't want them in his secondary.

I am guessing Whitt Jr and Quinn will run a scheme that is different than what the skillset of Fuller and Curl offer. I could be wrong.

Agreed on the money aspect, but I am glad they moved on.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was about cost as much as I don't think they were Quinn guys. Could be wrong but Peters could have tried to sign them at the cheaper price after they didn't go early.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with a new regime , as i stated before some moves will make you think hard and will be head scratchers . let them get their guys . they may think they can salvage stick figure and st elsewhere

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with a new regime , as i stated before some moves will make you think hard and will be head scratchers . let them get their guys . they may think they can salvage stick figure and st elsewhere

you are the one that always says we cant let good young players walk. They should get deals here. I agree if he doesnt fit the scheme it doenst make sense for Quinn. Hopefully Chinn plays well.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are the one that always says we cant let good young players walk. They should get deals here. I agree if he doesnt fit the scheme it doenst make sense for Quinn. Hopefully Chinn plays well.
True dean I say that however a new regime with new ideas

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dean I say that however a new regime with new ideas

ok, if curl is a bad system fit, I would understand. It just seems to me that Chinn and Curl are the same player. I could be wrong. Hopefully Chinn works out.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to argue boss man but here is what I am thinking:

We had the worst defense in the NFL last year. Curl and Fuller led the worst passing defense in the league. Not entirely their fault obviously, but they contributed.

Peters is cleansing the roster. I was not a fan of the roster last year at all and I think Peters/Newmark were not either. I am going to default to moving on from 99% of the roster to be honest.

Fuller and Curl both signed in the 2nd and 3rd waves of free agency. They appear to not be highly sought after free agents.

Quinn guided the 5th overall ranked defense in the NFL last year (18.5 pts a game). He didn't want them back.

Whitt Jr led the 5th overall ranked passing defense in the NFL last year (187.5 yards a game). He didn't want them in his secondary.

I am guessing Whitt Jr and Quinn will run a scheme that is different than what the skillset of Fuller and Curl offer. I could be wrong.

Agreed on the money aspect, but I am glad they moved on.
So Whitt n Quinn upon examining the roster from last year. Decided that the best CB on the team in Fuller, who can play both in the slot n outside. As well as Curl, who W/O question was the best player to come out of the Riverboat era. Were both deemed so undesirable. They won't worth signing to those cut rate pennies on the contracts they signed with their new teams.

But White n Quinn somehow looked at Forbes, St Justed n every other DB on the team last year. And thought. Yeah, now we can work with these guys.

Is that what you're telling me, Duke?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was about cost as much as I don't think they were Quinn guys. Could be wrong but Peters could have tried to sign them at the cheaper price after they didn't go early.
Which begs the question. What's a Quinn or Whitt guy. I'd like to know the criteria.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Whitt n Quinn upon examining the roster from last year. Decided that the best CB on the team in Fuller, who can play both in the slot n outside. As well as Curl, who W/O question was the best player to come out of the Riverboat era. Were both deemed so undesirable. They won't worth signing to those cut rate pennies on the contracts they signed with their new teams.

But White n Quinn somehow looked at Forbes, St Justed n every other DB on the team last year. And thought. Yeah, now we can work with these guys.

Is that what you're telling me, Duke?

They looked at Forbes and said, he was a rookie that would cost us 12 million to cut. Then we would have to replapace him with another 8 million in Fuller…that would be 20 million to cut Forbes. Forbes also can improve, as many second or third year players do.

They look at BSJ and see a player who has had mixed results, a big corner. He is also extremely cheap and young.

They see Fuller as a 30 year old with minimal upside. Rather than spend 8 million on a player WE fans obviously overrate, as evidenced by the contract he ended up receiving, we can spend it elsewhere or save that money.