• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kam Chancellor Hold out?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be wrong, but I don't believe kam is willing to lose his game checks plus fines. I have this feeling he's back in camp by the weekend. His agent needs to wake the F up and realize the FO isn't backing down.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure this is Kams fight, not his agents. I can't imagine an agent willingly putting his interests aside and really advising this. I could see one supporting his guy if he has heart set on it, but I highly doubt he's steering the ship.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam is ticking me off ... He's actually hurting the team right now with his greed.. If he misses week 1 and I was in charge in Seattle, I would stick him with every fine from training camp, I would also let it be very clear that it's his decision, don't show up for week 1, you pay every fine, non negotiable ... We will also enforce every fine from every regular season game missed, nothing will be waived, every fine enforced... I would make it HELLA clear to him and his effin agent ... I love Kam the football player, but I'm not liking his greed right now...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard there had been a discussion with the Giants about a possible trade for Kam. Also heard the 2 sides were far apart on any potential deal.

Definitely don't want to see Kam in the NFCE (unless it's with the Skins of course)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now because of Kam we have to give up something to get something possibly .. That's hurting our team... maybe it's a ploy to put a little pressure on him ? Who knows...

I don't know about it being a ploy, but I would think this does add some pressure to Kam. Even if Kam was here, I think it's a good idea to improve depth at safety.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard there had been a discussion with the Giants about a possible trade for Kam. Also heard the 2 sides were far apart on any potential deal.

Definitely don't want to see Kam in the NFCE (unless it's with the Skins of course)

Oh I'm sure teams are asking about Kam. Hoping to get a steal of a deal, don't see that happening.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have been talking to several friends about this and I believe more than likely Kam is done in Seattle. He is going to miss training camp this week, miss the game, and Seattle will trade him. I have been thinking this for a while nad now that seems to me the most likely scenario. He wants 10 mi a year and we can't give it tio him. He won't settle for more guaranteed money, or else he would be back by now. The question is where will he go and what will we get for him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been talking to several friends about this and I believe more than likely Kam is done in Seattle. He is going to miss training camp this week, miss the game, and Seattle will trade him. I have been thinking this for a while nad now that seems to me the most likely scenario. He wants 10 mi a year and we can't give it tio him. He won't settle for more guaranteed money, or else he would be back by now. The question is where will he go and what will we get for him.

Perhaps, but I would hope not, because you trade now your not getting fair value for him. Better to wait him out, he'll be back at some point. Then next offseason offer him for trade, his value should be better.That is if the Seahawks actual want to move on from him, not sure if that's the case.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, but I would hope not, because you trade now your not getting fair value for him. Better to wait him out, he'll be back at some point. Then next offseason offer him for trade, his value should be better.That is if the Seahawks actual want to move on from him, not sure if that's the case.

Do you think the trade would be for a player or pick? If I'm Jerry, after I punch myself in the balls repeatedly, I'd be offering a pick. I'd try to steal him with a 2nd, but willing to go a 1st. Not sure about multiple picks unless they are conditional. Can we trade you Collins for him? :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the trade would be for a player or pick? If I'm Jerry, after I punch myself in the balls repeatedly, I'd be offering a pick. I'd try to steal him with a 2nd, but willing to go a 1st. Not sure about multiple picks unless they are conditional. Can we trade you Collins for him? :)
Trade Collins for him, I'd give that the green light. Don't see getting offers like that though. I would think teams are going to low ball with offers.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Collins for him, I'd give that the green light. Don't see getting offers like that though. I would think teams are going to low ball with offers.

Without knowing what he wants for his contract, you are probably right. I have a feeling just guaranteeing all remaining years isn't all he is after.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without knowing what he wants for his contract, you are probably right. I have a feeling just guaranteeing all remaining years isn't all he is after.
Especially if a team trades for him.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure this is Kams fight, not his agents. I can't imagine an agent willingly putting his interests aside and really advising this. I could see one supporting his guy if he has heart set on it, but I highly doubt he's steering the ship.

Drew Rosenhouse maybe? Kam's agent can support his decision, but I hope he's telling Kam he's not going to win this battle and save it for another day.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams are probably trying to low ball hoping to get a steal ... Kam is the best strong safety in football right now so Seattle would be crazy to give him up for cheap ... New York would have to come to the table with something good...

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep down I want to believe this is a scare tactic, but I really doubt it is.