• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick named the starter vs Buffalo

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Trump to Mexico so he can build his wall, and Clinton to Canada since they love her so much?

Nobody ever actually MOVES to Canada anymore. They just have internet girlfriends from there.

Besides, we have an existing liberal 2nd generation politician already.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if the helmet will fit over that fro he's cultivating ...

colin-kaepernick-afro.jpg

a6e70928-c784-447c-b104-c467e5ae505a_zpsumzyhmcr.jpg

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Bout time that America hating bum got the nod. Blaine Gabbert is trash.
Kaepernick might be a better choice to start at quarterback than Blaine Gabbert. Suprisingly, Kaepernick has thrown many more touchdowns than interceptions. Unfortunately, I'll explain why Kaepernick is a terrible quarterback, even though his career total of thrown touchdown passes are much higher than his total of interceptions Kaepernick has thrown. In 2013, Kaepernick benefited from the services of--at the time--the best offensive line in football: Staley, Iupati, that pro bowl center, Boone and Davis. Gore was one of the top three running backs in the NFL. Blocking from the offensive line was extremely effective, and versital. San Francisco ran the ball so well, when San Francisco passed the ball the receives were wide open--opposing defenses had to devote much attention to San Francisco's running game, and coverages of receivers were looser because of the home run threat of San Francisco's running game. Also, until the Super Bowl against the Ravens, no team was able to contain Kaepernick as a legitimate running threat--Kaepernick was a home run threat when he ran the ball from the quarterback position; as long as Kaepernick ran the ball from the edge.

Post the Super Bowl versus the Ravens, Kaepernick was a different quarterback. If the running game had no effect, have Kaepernick beat your defense with his arm. Force Kaepernick to throw ball in places where only the receiver can catch it--throwing the passes where the receiver is sliding on the ground for the reception; the over-the-shoulder pass with air-tight coverage, along with keeping the receiver in bounds; the ability to manufacture receptions against perfect coverage. When he tried to complete passes in those situations, Kaepernick had thrown incompletions or interceptions. In my belief, I don't think Kaepernick has the skill to throw such passes, consistently. Some of those types of passes I'd mentioned, I don't he's able to throw that type of pass, at all. If you have Kaepernick run between the tackles, he's a small threat as a carrier of whom can harm your defense.

San Francisco must draft a quarterback in the 2017 draft.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't @Broncos6482 bring up ignorance earlier in this thread? Well here you go. Trump has given us numerous perfect examples of ignorance throughout his "campaign".

Both these candidates suck . One is a liar, and the other would be the biggest embarrassment if elected. Trump is too volatile and insults and throws temper tantrums like an 8 yr old kid, always wanting and expecting his way. Imagine him with access to the nuclear bomb button? I can't wait for their 4 yr term to end and get a real President in there

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both these candidates suck . One is a liar, and the other would be the biggest embarrassment if elected. Trump is too volatile and insults and throws temper tantrums like an 8 yr old kid, always wanting and expecting his way. Imagine him with access to the nuclear bomb button? I can't wait for their 4 yr term to end and get a real President in there

Only one is a liar???

Trump will lose by the biggest landslide in modern presidential history. He will finish with less than 35% of the popular vote. This, however, will not erase the huge embarrassment of him even being in this "race".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one is a liar???

Trump will lose by the biggest landslide in modern presidential history. He will finish with less than 35% of the popular vote. This, however, will not erase the huge embarrassment of him even being in this "race".

Bringing up Bengazi and her texts/emails BS. I'm sure the POW's love Donnie " hero's don't get caught"

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one is a liar???

Popular vote doesn't matter, and as terrible as Trump is, he's not even going to come close to the Reagan shellacking of Mondale in 1984. Reagan took 49 of the 50 states, with Mondale barely winning his home state of Minnesota by less than a quarter of a percentage point. Reagan took 525 out of 538 possible electoral votes. It was a beating we're likely to never see again.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said elsewhere it's amazing to me that in the US there are 300 million people and Hilary Clinton/Donald Trump are the 2 best you can do for president? Amazing.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said elsewhere it's amazing to me that in the US there are 300 million people and Hilary Clinton/Donald Trump are the 2 best you can do for president? Amazing.

I'm surprised Trump didn't choose Bill Cosby as his running mate. One grabs their puss sies cause he is a celebrity and can and the other just drugs them first. Hell Bill Clinton would fit right in with these 2

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting back on the topic of Sackorpick, Chip Kelly likes quarterbacks that get on their knees in front of him.

426faecb4c04d283903bee2a891eb2e8d4d0fcb705cd7b557b192f2e95de9802.jpg

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popular vote doesn't matter, and as terrible as Trump is, he's not even going to come close to the Reagan shellacking of Mondale in 1984. Reagan took 49 of the 50 states, with Mondale barely winning his home state of Minnesota by less than a quarter of a percentage point. Reagan took 525 out of 538 possible electoral votes. It was a beating we're likely to never see again.

I should have worded what I said better. Trump will lose the popular vote by the biggest margin ever. Mondale had just over 40% of the popular vote. There have been several candidates with less than that.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This, however, will not erase the huge embarrassment of him even being in this "race".

I get most of my political insight from John Oliver.

One of his best bits on this election was when he said how great it would be if in the end, Trump just said "Fooled you. I said nothing but outrageous shit the whole time and you morons lapped it up....." And then bowed out of the running.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have worded what I said better. Trump will lose the popular vote by the biggest margin ever. Mondale had just over 40% of the popular vote. There have been several candidates with less than that.
I don't know if that's true. Right now Trump is polling in the low to mid 40%, and I imagine there are people who won't say they're voting for him, but in the privacy of the polling booth they'll pull the lever for Trump anyway.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think he has a chance of winning, but I think he'll pull in more of the popular vote than you expect.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get most of my political insight from John Oliver.

One of his best bits on this election was when he said how great it would be if in the end, Trump just said "Fooled you. I said nothing but outrageous shit the whole time and you morons lapped it up....." And then bowed out of the running.
Found your problem.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem at all.

Nothing like a humorous informed Brit to set the political stage in the US for the masses.
Again, there's your problem. You think John Oliver is informed. Let me clue you in on a little secret: John Oliver is no more informed than any other talking head you see on tv, and just like the rest, he too has an agenda he's pushing.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, there's your problem. You think John Oliver is informed. Let me clue you in on a little secret: John Oliver is no more informed than any other talking head you see on tv, and just like the rest, he too has an agenda he's pushing.

But of course you have ALL the answers right?

I'll stick to John Oliver thanks.