• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick named the starter vs Buffalo

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smarter then most. He got rich by acting stupid. Great country to live in. The stupid ones are the ones that watch his show that helped make him rich.

He is not smarter than most. Get real.

Buffett is much richer than almost everyone in the world. Is he smarter than everyone else? If so, you must really respect his political opinions.

I have worked with a lot of very wealthy people. And whenever I see someone making correlations between intelligence and net value I have to assume that they haven't been around many wealthy people. Some make their money based on a specific skill set that has zero to do with smarts, some are just in the right place at the right time or have the right personal connections, and some inherit wealth from other people. People who become wealthy solely on their own well rounded intelligence are actually few and far between.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffett is much richer than almost everyone in the world. Is he smarter than everyone else? If so, you must really respect his political opinions.

I have worked with a lot of very wealthy people. And whenever I see someone making correlations between intelligence and net value I have to assume that they haven't been around many wealthy people. Some make their money based on a specific skill set that has zero to do with smarts, some are just in the right place at the right time or have the right personal connections, and some inherit wealth from other people. People who become wealthy solely on their own well rounded intelligence are actually few and far between.

I work in a VERY high end business in a high end facility and you're absolutely correct.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched both debates.

One actually responds to questions, and sort of follows the debate rules.

The other rants and raves and sniffles like a drug addled loonie, interrupting, always wanting the last word, and basically saying nothing, let alone answering the question.

That's all I need to see.

I have something smelly on the bottom of my shoe that is better than Trump.
The ability to debate does not make Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President, or make her a better candidate then Trump. You yourself said you don't follow US politics, so why even comment on something you are ignorant of?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ability to debate does not make Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President, or make her a better candidate then Trump. You yourself said you don't follow US politics, so why even comment on something you are ignorant of?

I'm allowed if I feel like it...

Given the smell test, he stinks like hell.....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm allowed if I feel like it...

Given the smell test, he stinks like hell.....
Sure, you can feel how you like. I'm just telling you your opinion is ignorant (based on your own statements).

You won't get any disagreement with me on Trump. Criticize him all you want, won't bother me any. The thing is, Hillary isn't any better. That's what you don't understand.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, you can feel how you like. I'm just telling you your opinion is ignorant (based on your own statements).

You won't get any disagreement with me on Trump. Criticize him all you want, won't bother me any. The thing is, Hillary isn't any better. That's what you don't understand.

On face value, she is. I understand nobody likes her either, but I'll take her over him any day of the week.

And I'd say my opinion may be uninformed, not ignorant....

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like discussing religion Hank. Other than stirring up shit, you'll accomplish nothing. Take it to the pig-sty that is the politics forum.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On face value, she is. I understand nobody likes her either, but I'll take her over him any day of the week.

And I'd say my opinion may be uninformed, not ignorant....

I'm much more bothered by the horrible things Hillary has done than the horrible things Trump has said.

As to your last sentence:

ignorant

[ig-ner-uh nt]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned:
an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact:
ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training:
an ignorant statement.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to take it to the politics threads too.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to not open the thread if you don't like the content.

Sure, I'm also free to tell you to take it to the threads that are THERE specifically for that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends how you look at it. Street smarts yes he made the right moves to make himself rich. Education smarts maybe not.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, I'm also free to tell you to take it to the threads that are THERE specifically for that.
Sure, and I'm also free to discuss the topic in this thread, since it came up.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends how you look at it. Street smarts yes he made the right moves to make himself rich. Education smarts maybe not.

Like I said, right place, right time.

He rode a very talented rappers (Chuck D) coattails to fame. Then regained fame by exploiting a crack addiction.

Chuck D was smart. Someone at VH1 was smart. Flava Flav was just in the right place, at the right time.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read all 5 pages so this may be repetitive.

For anyone thinking Kap is going to be some major upgrade they should compare these two QB's last 13 games each.

Gabbert: W=4, L=9. Passing: 15 tds, 13 ints, 2 fum. 78.9 rating. rushing: 357yds, 3 tds, 2 fum.
Kaeper : W=3, L=10 Passing: 10 tds, 7 ints, 1 fum. 80.75 rating. rushing: 492yds, 2 tds, 5 fum.

So pick your poison. They both suck.

Summary of my reading the 5 pages..

- Gabbert sucks, Kaeper sucks...
- Trump sucks, Clinton sucks...

My conclusion... both SF and USA are screwed... :eek:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say ship 'em both overseas and get someone else.

Or how about we ship them out of sports talk?

Where'd I come up with a CRAAAAAZY idea like that?