• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just how good ARE the Chiefs?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Chiefs were average at best this year, until the last 3 games, all losses. They actually have improved over the 3 losses. They needed those losses to get better, at least offensively. The recievers now have the heat on them and Reid on them. If they work at focusing on catching the damn ball, the offense is so much better than the beginning of the season.

Defense is still good, they faced Denver and the best offensive season maybe ever in the NFL. I think the defense was looking ahead to the 2nd Denver meeting and totally spaced out with San Diego.

Just impressed that the Chiefs have turned it around so incredibly after a 2-14 year...its a great season no matter what happens still.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Chiefs were average at best this year, until the last 3 games, all losses. They actually have improved over the 3 losses. They needed those losses to get better, at least offensively. The recievers now have the heat on them and Reid on them. If they work at focusing on catching the damn ball, the offense is so much better than the beginning of the season.

Defense is still good, they faced Denver and the best offensive season maybe ever in the NFL. I think the defense was looking ahead to the 2nd Denver meeting and totally spaced out with San Diego.

Just impressed that the Chiefs have turned it around so incredibly after a 2-14 year...its a great season no matter what happens still.

If I were a Chiefs fan (wow that tasted bad coming out of my mouth) this season has been a thing of pure bliss after what happened last year. I have been impressed with the team overall and especially above all else with Alex Smith. Honestly when the Chiefs picked him up I was pretty excited as I figured he would lead them down a path of mediocrity for the duration of his stay with the Chiefs. Get him another good receiver and maybe a TE and I could see this Chiefs offense being pretty darn good. Smith can make all the throws and honestly I think he just needs to trust himself a little more to take a few more chances.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that more or less brings this conversation to a close. I think most of us respected the Chiefs but nobody is surprised by what we saw in the second half of the season, including the loss today. The Chiefs still went 11-5, which is pretty darn good. Even if they have a slight regression next season I think overall they are trending in the right direction. Then again, we all thought that about the Texans after last season as well.

That's 8 straight playoff losses for the Chiefs, BTW. Impressive...

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that more or less brings this conversation to a close. I think most of us respected the Chiefs but nobody is surprised by what we saw in the second half of the season, including the loss today. The Chiefs still went 11-5, which is pretty darn good. Even if they have a slight regression next season I think overall they are trending in the right direction. Then again, we all thought that about the Texans after last season as well.

That's 8 straight playoff losses for the Chiefs, BTW. Impressive...

Not all of us. Although I was surprised to see how far they fell, I predicted the Colts to take the AFC South.

KC gets more depth, and they will be dangerous.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all of us. Although I was surprised to see how far they fell, I predicted the Colts to take the AFC South.

KC gets more depth, and they will be dangerous.

Fair enough on the Texans. I'm not so sure about the Chiefs. I'll elaborate during the off season.