• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just got this from tidesports...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Freitag is gonna commit today.

And check this out from one of the insiders on tidesports....

"As far fetched as it seemed back in August, multiple sources tell TideSports.com that the nation's top-ranked quarterback Jameis Winston is leaning heavily toward changing his commitment from Florida State to Alabama. In fact, one source said that Winston may have given a silent commitment to the UA coaching staff, although there is nothing to indicate that the 6-foot-4, 200-pounder did. However, at this point TideSports.com believes it is more likely that Winston signs with Alabama than with FSU. Of course, there is still the matter of approximately two months until NDS and the whole issue of the 2012 Major League Baseball Draft to cloud the situation. Nevertheless, that Alabama is in the position after losing Winston to FSU in August speaks volumes to the staff's ability to recruit like none other."

I also read that TJ Yeldons visit could not have gone any better, so we'll have to see how this turns out between now and signing day. I personally think he sticks with AU though, because of certain stuff with his family.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Freitag is gonna commit today.

And check this out from one of the insiders on tidesports....

"As far fetched as it seemed back in August, multiple sources tell TideSports.com that the nation's top-ranked quarterback Jameis Winston is leaning heavily toward changing his commitment from Florida State to Alabama. In fact, one source said that Winston may have given a silent commitment to the UA coaching staff, although there is nothing to indicate that the 6-foot-4, 200-pounder did. However, at this point TideSports.com believes it is more likely that Winston signs with Alabama than with FSU. Of course, there is still the matter of approximately two months until NDS and the whole issue of the 2012 Major League Baseball Draft to cloud the situation. Nevertheless, that Alabama is in the position after losing Winston to FSU in August speaks volumes to the staff's ability to recruit like none other."

I also read that TJ Yeldons visit could not have gone any better, so we'll have to see how this turns out between now and signing day. I personally think he sticks with AU though, because of certain stuff with his family.

we need a great qb!!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freitag committed, so we got a good tightend tonight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeldon will be an early enrolle at Auburn. FWIW Yeldon was quoted as saying that he wouldnt be surprised if Winston ended up at Bama.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeldon will be an early enrolle at Auburn. FWIW Yeldon was quoted as saying that he wouldnt be surprised if Winston ended up at Bama.

Wow, I hadn't heard of that last part. It sure seems like we got a good shot with Winston at this point, but there is a article titled "Winstons father clears the air" posted on FSU's rivals site, and I can't read the stuff they post from their message boards, it could be his father getting rid of the rumors that he might be leaning toward Bama now, I'm not sure.

And I agree about Yeldon, I never really felt like we were gonna sway him.

I hope we get Winston though, because I'm hearing his baseball stock has significantly dropped, so all that big money might not be there anymore. If he pans out to be as good as people think, he could be a huge weapon to go along with our great running backs, and the talented WR's that have committed to us lately. All that to go along with a Saban/Smart defense, man that is scary to think about.