• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

just bought a used set of clubs..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just bought a used set of snake eyes clubs.. full set.. minus the putter i guess.. hybrid 3 and 5 10.5 driver i beleive.. sand and pitch.. overall nice condition.. grips are solid but club heads can tell they have been used some.. also got an Olio cart bag to go with it, fully stocked with nike size 12 shoes with limited wear..

bought it for 60$ i think i got a deal but not sure about the clubs?? and good?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just bought a used set of snake eyes clubs.. full set.. minus the putter i guess.. hybrid 3 and 5 10.5 driver i beleive.. sand and pitch.. overall nice condition.. grips are solid but club heads can tell they have been used some.. also got an Olio cart bag to go with it, fully stocked with nike size 12 shoes with limited wear..

bought it for 60$ i think i got a deal but not sure about the clubs?? and good?

Sounds like a great deal. $60? Yeah, good value.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im still pised someone stole mine and my wifes last set.. two years ago.. just now getting money.. had a friend that needed cash bad so i grabbed the set.. i knew nothing about it was willing to go 100$ but they said just take it and get it out of the house i have another complete set of clubs i havent gone through yet.. might have a better deal then i thought.. divorce is a messy thing..