• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just an opinion. We are going to regret the win today

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with the op. A loss yesterday would have given fans some closure on the season. Now the fans will have to watch a crushing defeat next Sunday night. A win next week would be worse as Jerrah would think that he is on the right track and knowa football. Like I said before: a blind monkey could draw names out of a hat and end up with a better draft than jerrah

This is were fans like you are wrong. Jerry is always going to think he knows football, and regardless of a win next week or not, he's going to think he is on track. If Jerry can't draft right in your opinion with the 18th pick in the draft, what makes you think he will draft better at the 10th pick? If he does what you want and fires Garrett, what makes you think he will hire a coach you want? Jerry will always hire the yes man, and he will never step down as GM win lose or draw. So that is why I sit here each week and root for my favorite team to win, and just hope they make it to the playoffs and win just once.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wanting a division crown and a home playoff game? :noidea:

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season, the said 49ers wanted to trade up for S Eric Reid, so they gave Dallas their 3rd and moved up. If Dallas wants HaHa Dixon, they could easily do the same. I would hope trading their 1 and 2 to move up for Mo, we would simply sit tight and take the best player available. With our cap situation, we need more draft pick's not less. DT, DE, CB, S, LB, OG, we have plenty of needs

Dallas got taken in that trade. That likely wont be the cost for us to move up.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure....everyone knows draft pick position means so much more than wins and a possible playoff appearance.

jerry would kill um with the 15 pick instead of the 20th.

idiots glore

What does a playoff appearance do for us besides give JJ more money? Really name what it does I can wait for your response.

One more week of cheering? A blind squirrel can find a nut once in awhile. That said this team is not blind and still cant find a nut and in no way, shape, or form are we beating SF in the first round.

You think Jerry world provides some kind of actual home field advantage or something? Because it doesnt because ACTUALLY opposing teams love to come to Dallas. One of the easiest places for an opponent to win.

A Seattle we are not

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, the cowboys control their destiny and can make the playoffs for the first time in many years. that's not a bad thing. if they can win sunday night and win the division, that's nothing to be disappointed about.

Many? Three, 3, three, 3 is not many.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wanting a division crown and a home playoff game? :noidea:

will this put us a step closer to the SB in future years? nope

Will this lure free agents to come here and take less? nope

can this lead to us landing some high school kids for our commitment class? Wait not college my bad

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is were fans like you are wrong. Jerry is always going to think he knows football, and regardless of a win next week or not, he's going to think he is on track. If Jerry can't draft right in your opinion with the 18th pick in the draft, what makes you think he will draft better at the 10th pick? If he does what you want and fires Garrett, what makes you think he will hire a coach you want? Jerry will always hire the yes man, and he will never step down as GM win lose or draw. So that is why I sit here each week and root for my favorite team to win, and just hope they make it to the playoffs and win just once.

Good god, you hope for one playoff win? Really, that is the most loseristic mentality ever. Even more pathetic than the doom and gloomers.

No we cant win it all every year, its impossible. But being happy with a fucking ribbon is a joke. Participation babies make me sick to my stomach

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god, you hope for one playoff win? Really, that is the most loseristic mentality ever. Even more pathetic than the doom and gloomers.

No we cant win it all every year, its impossible. But being happy with a fucking ribbon is a joke. Participation babies make me sick to my stomach

You don't need this aggravation. Until you feel better, you should take a break from posting for a while, say till the spring.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does a playoff appearance do for us besides give JJ more money? Really name what it does I can wait for your response.

One more week of cheering? A blind squirrel can find a nut once in awhile. That said this team is not blind and still cant find a nut and in no way, shape, or form are we beating SF in the first round.

You think Jerry world provides some kind of actual home field advantage or something? Because it doesnt because ACTUALLY opposing teams love to come to Dallas. One of the easiest places for an opponent to win.

A Seattle we are not

can't help you.....the object of sports is to win. People with a knowledge of competing understand this while pep squad geeks haven't a clue. I prefer team accomplishments over a draft position.

Theodore Roosevelt had a quote about people like you 70 plus years ago.

"It is not the critic who counts....the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena....who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat"

I've backed the Dallas Cowboys for 50 plus years and that will always be much more than jerry jones.

shoo fly.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't help you.....the object of sports is to win. People with a knowledge of competing understand this while pep squad geeks haven't a clue. I prefer team accomplishments over a draft position.

Theodore Roosevelt had a quote about people like you 70 plus years ago.

"It is not the critic who counts....the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena....who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat"

I've backed the Dallas Cowboys for 50 plus years and that will always be much more than jerry jones.

shoo fly.

I am going to quote this board with something that is thrown out a lot.

"A real fan"

A real fan is one who does not blindly cheer or wear blinders. A real fan acknowledges what he sees and is FREE to critique it as he wants.

"a basic fan"

Can wear blinders and waive pom-poms or bash incoherently. Neither makes them less or more of a fan.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"A real fan"

A real fan is one who does not blindly cheer or wear blinders. A real fan acknowledges what he sees and is FREE to critique it as he wants.

"a basic fan"

Can wear blinders and waive pom-poms or bash incoherently. Neither makes them less or more of a fan.

real fan?
That would be me based on my posts over the years.
You? You are fucking drama that never played organized teams sports past the 5th grade.

Walk tall and pound that keyboard about 5 draft slots.
I'm good with stated opinions

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight making the playoffs is better than not. Making the playoffs with half a team sure looks like a good indicator of what could be going forward. I watch games rooting for the Cowboys to win, not looking how to positon ourselves for a SB years down the road. If we were 3-12 and playing game #16 I'd still be rooting for a win. Some of you aren't fans, you are whiny, spoiled, entitled babies. At least I could see where those in the past that argued we were better off with a loss for draft position reasons when we were already out were coming from (even if I disagreed). Rooting AGAINST making the playoffs makes me wonder why the Fuck you are here...Seriously, that is a new low even for Cowboy fans. This is why I am embarassed half the time to admit I'm a Cowboy fan.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"A real fan"

"a basic fan"

what you mention what a real fan is true. However he who talks the most crap about there own team doesn't make you a more real fan than another. We all acknowledge there is a ton of things wrong with this team. Hoping we win is still being a real fan. You don't get your fan card pulled for hoping you win, or finding some good in your team. That is absurd.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dude I dont believe in hope. You either DO as in get the job done or you DON'T as in you fail at it.

This team is more DO and DON'T than any other team in the league.

When I was 8 I hoped to get a G.I Joe action figures. I ended up getting G. I. Jose action figures

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dude I dont believe in hope. You either DO as in get the job done or you DON'T as in you fail at it.

This team is more DO and DON'T than any other team in the league.

When I was 8 I hoped to get a G.I Joe action figures. I ended up getting G. I. Jose action figures

That was what? Last year?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you so funny, if I were an Asian woman me would love you long time.

You big american penis, but small shit for brains

:lame: Worst comeback in history. Did you think of that one all by yourself?

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: Worst comeback in history. Did you think of that one all by yourself?

No myself and the rest of your family came up with it.

Psss......... I dont care if you ride my posts, but dont cry about others riding you in other threads

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No myself and the rest of your family came up with it.

Psss......... I dont care if you ride my posts, but dont cry about others riding you in other threads

You ride everyone every day with anti Cowboy post. You IMO are not a fan of this team. Also I wasn't crying, just wondering why he was on my ass due to I never bash this team. I could care less what he or anyone else on here think of me. That's why I said he could kiss my ass, and you can do the same. As for my comment, I was only joking with you.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is some advice from a Seahawks fan,

In 2010 going into week 17 the Seahawks were 6-9 going into a game against the St. Louis Rams that if we won, we would win the division. Before this game there was a lot of talk among Seahawk fans that we should intentionally lose the game as it would place us 6-10 with a top 10 pick vs being 7-9 and division champions with a likely embarrassing first round exit against the defending Superbowl champion Saints. Despite being the first 7-9 team to make the playoffs in NFL history, the playoff game that followed was one of the best in Seahawks history and produced that extremely memorable run by Marshawn Lynch that is replayed every time the Seahawks go on national television.

It is also worth noting that after that season, our starting QB Matt Hasselbeck departed. If the Seahawks would have lost that week 17 game against the Rams and went 6-10, we wouldn't have had that amazing playoff game and we may well have selected a QB in our first pick (which would have been in the top 10 or early teens). The QBs selected around that area were Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder.

Things would have been a lot worse for the Seahawks if we would have played for draft position.