• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

July 14th Camp

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Chung committed, but wants to go home and have a press release to make it offical?

Andy Bitter ‏@AndyBitterVT
News RT @VTScoopStaff247 Update, Kyle Chung committed earlier to the VT coaches, however the family intended to go home and have a presser.

Yeah, seems like it pissed off a few people when that happened too.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm glad he committed. He has some decent offers, including Arkansas, Miami, Clemson and Georgia Tech.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller will be there along with Chung. Have not heard yet if Facyson will be there or not, last I heard he was trying. Jayln Holmes is trying to get there. Fisher will be there and will participate. A lot of already committed guys will be around. Blanding is trying to get up but I would not bet on it. Have not heard if DJ Reid will be there or not yet but I have been really busy this week so I haven't been able to get a list yet.
I read on twitter facyson is there but not participating anyone want to confirm that?? Also I believe he is supposed to commit monday either VT o>r gt maybe just a rumor though

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beamer Ball ‏@Beamer_Ball
2nd new member of the Hokies for the day.

Anybody have any knowledge about this?

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beamer Ball ?@Beamer_Ball
2nd new member of the Hokies for the day.

Anybody have any knowledge about this?

Read the name above Facyson baby... David amerson 2.0 my 2nd fave prospect this year next to Hack of course hahah

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hear that he has abscessed tonsils and is getting treatment in B'burg. I barely know what that means, but it sure sounds like not much fun. Also heard that he committed today, so you got 2 so far.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hear that he has abscessed tonsils and is getting treatment in B'burg. I barely know what that means, but it sure sounds like not much fun. Also heard that he committed today, so you got 2 so far.

All that is elsewhere on the site, but thanks for bringing something to the table.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yep he committed a little bit ago. Spent the morning in the ER and then came to commit

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Read the name above Facyson baby... David amerson 2.0 my 2nd fave prospect this year next to Hack of course hahah

I noticed VT offered Amerson way back when. Not a surprise especially since he was from next door in NC

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amerson was relativitly new to football much rawer than facyson... But he had undeniable athleticism being able to dunk a bball with boots on and obviously having the size to play safety or be a large cb...

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember I said this a year ago???? :rollseyes: Oh btw i'm back :2cents:

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amerson was relativitly new to football much rawer than facyson... But he had undeniable athleticism being able to dunk a bball with boots on and obviously having the size to play safety or be a large cb...

Also this... not tooting my own horn or anything

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I'm not proud. I lived there for 7 months though. My seven month tour of duty ended this weekend and I survived and only saw four arrests! Three were at Beltway Plaza Mall where my gym is because OF COURSE THEY WERE!!

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I'm not proud. I lived there for 7 months though. My seven month tour of duty ended this weekend and I survived and only saw four arrests! Three were at Beltway Plaza Mall where my gym is because OF COURSE THEY WERE!!
Whoosh