• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

July 14th visitors list

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think this camp and commits could have come at a better time. With all the distractions this week, yes its still fucked up, its nice to get back to reality.

We are Virginia Tech. We are the team of the East coast. Our footprint is bigger than 1 academy in the Beach. We got a commit from a DB with 20+ offers from GEORGIA, an SEC state, who also has a 4.0. We got a commit from a TE/OL who held offers from Miami, Arkansas, Clemson, a lot of top schools in the south, and he chose the Hokies. Not to mention his Pro-Bowl, All-American genes. Stars be damned, we have some excellent commits. While it would be nice to land a ton of 5 stars every class (and we probably will get one this year and next), we have DOMINATED the past 20 years because we find the undervalued, driven, work their ass off to be the best, guys. Darren Evans was a 3 star and as a Freshman broke the single season rushing record. Kyle Fuller, James Gayle are both top draft picks at their positions and were both 3 stars. I have no doubt that on every Saturday there is not a team that we can't beat. Tell the Hoos they can have their kids and we will take ours, at the end of November we will beat them, just like we have for the past decade. We are Virginia Tech and we are the class of the ACC. Go Hokies.

Is this the same VTFF that mocks me for long and OT posts? Either way, nicely put.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool story bro

23427351.jpg

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too soon to start a 2015 list ;) hint hint EGW

Axx4R3aCAAIaSgG.jpg

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't think this camp and commits could have come at a better time. With all the distractions this week, yes its still fucked up, its nice to get back to reality.

We are Virginia Tech. We are the team of the East coast. Our footprint is bigger than 1 academy in the Beach. We got a commit from a DB with 20+ offers from GEORGIA, an SEC state, who also has a 4.0. We got a commit from a TE/OL who held offers from Miami, Arkansas, Clemson, a lot of top schools in the south, and he chose the Hokies. Not to mention his Pro-Bowl, All-American genes. Stars be damned, we have some excellent commits. While it would be nice to land a ton of 5 stars every class (and we probably will get one this year and next), we have DOMINATED the past 20 years because we find the undervalued, driven, work their ass off to be the best, guys. Darren Evans was a 3 star and as a Freshman broke the single season rushing record. Kyle Fuller, James Gayle are both top draft picks at their positions and were both 3 stars. I have no doubt that on every Saturday there is not a team that we can't beat. Tell the Hoos they can have their kids and we will take ours, at the end of November we will beat them, just like we have for the past decade. We are Virginia Tech and we are the class of the ACC. Go Hokies.

3otrkw.jpg

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edisto_Cock
The Fish Whisperer

Southern%20Carolina%20Gamecocks.gif

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If football coaches from all universities start doing this, it will affect supermarket profits.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Donovan Riley, the cornerback who is going to be a freshman at Tech this year, is my cousin,” Ellis said. “It’s a big deal to me that he is at Tech. He’s an awesome cornerback, and he coming here shows me that it is a great school. I really wanted to get down this weekend to see what the school was all about and I love it. I love Virginia Tech. I know it is a long ways away before I will get to college but with Donovan choosing to be here and what I’ve seen today, I love the school already.”

Class of 2016 prospect Tino Ellis camps at Virginia Tech

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
“Donovan Riley, the cornerback who is going to be a freshman at Tech this year, is my cousin,” Ellis said. “It’s a big deal to me that he is at Tech. He’s an awesome cornerback, and he coming here shows me that it is a great school. I really wanted to get down this weekend to see what the school was all about and I love it. I love Virginia Tech. I know it is a long ways away before I will get to college but with Donovan choosing to be here and what I’ve seen today, I love the school already.”

Class of 2016 prospect Tino Ellis camps at Virginia Tech
He will be monitored VERY closely by the staff for the next few years...

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its scary how big kids are these days. Scary...

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be monitored VERY closely by the staff for the next few years...

Here's two more 2016's that warrant watching

(For some reason, Andy Hilton didn't say anything in his camp article about these two Oscar Smith kids. The following was added to the comments section by a reader) ps I used to live about 1/4 mile away from Oscar Smith.

"Also on hand from Oscar Smith contingent from the 2014 class Jaylen Bradshaw had a very good day posting a 4.5 forty and was balling in the one on ones .

But from what i heard was a Buzz from two of the youngest youngins at the camp 2016 from Oscar Smith Qb’ Jaronnie Nobles and Lavonte’ Taylor. Trust me Nobles showed a lot of promise,his poise ,ability to mix it up at this type of camp with his ball placement was tremendous all day ,throwing post routes,out routes where special and at 6’3″ his upside is “Great” ! Lavonte’ showed a skill-set unmatched for someone of this class(2016) .His footwork was tremendous,showed great hands , he posted a blazing 4.5 forty(2016) .Then he went to the field amonst 2013,2014 kids and killed it”,he did’nt drop a ball while running some great routes and making some great catches with guys hanging on him from time to time ! Great job guys ,ps they absolutely loved the whole experience of speaking to the coaches ,tour of the facilities and had a former Smith Tiger as host also JC !"

6'3" rising freshman? 4.5 forty for the other?

Can anyone else add anything to this? Sounds like JC has this one under control.