• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

July 14th Camp

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will we have a scholly left for Dillon Christopher at the end of all of this you guys think?

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuller will be there along with Chung. Have not heard yet if Facyson will be there or not, last I heard he was trying. Jayln Holmes is trying to get there. Fisher will be there and will participate. A lot of already committed guys will be around. Blanding is trying to get up but I would not bet on it. Have not heard if DJ Reid will be there or not yet but I have been really busy this week so I haven't been able to get a list yet.

Any chance on 2014 commits? I would love to get Holmes on board asap.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reid won't be there. he's coming later in the month if i'm noy mistaken. reavis may make it again tho

slntkilla

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quin Blanding will be in Blacksburg this weekend: "I feel that it's a guarantee that I'll be going to Virginia Tech this weekend"

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
per Whatsupppppppp over in the 7v7 thread, Treavonne Brandon will be attending.

Here's a bit on him from the following article:

"Another key addition for the Ocean Lakes defense is the transfer of defensive back Treavonne Brandon from Princess Anne. Scott called Brandon “extremely physical”. The coach was thoroughly impressed with Brandon’s performance in the scrimmage against Booker T. Washington. The Ocean Lakes secondary will be very fast, with everyone on the field running a 4.5 or better forty."
Ocean Lakes: Special Season Ahead? | Recruit757

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
per Whatsupppppppp over in the 7v7 thread, Treavonne Brandon will be attending.

Here's a bit on him from the following article:

"Another key addition for the Ocean Lakes defense is the transfer of defensive back Treavonne Brandon from Princess Anne. Scott called Brandon “extremely physical”. The coach was thoroughly impressed with Brandon’s performance in the scrimmage against Booker T. Washington. The Ocean Lakes secondary will be very fast, with everyone on the field running a 4.5 or better forty."
Ocean Lakes: Special Season Ahead? | Recruit757
Interesting. This is one that is new to me thanks for sharing.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumors on twitter that we have picked up at least 1 commitment already, according to various twitter accounty (including @hooplahokies) its kyle chung

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Chung committed, but wants to go home and have a press release to make it offical?

Andy Bitter ‏@AndyBitterVT
News RT @VTScoopStaff247 Update, Kyle Chung committed earlier to the VT coaches, however the family intended to go home and have a presser.