• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joy Quitler will start. do you care?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he isn't top five of rightnow who is? I've got Brady Breed Manning Rodgers. Brady is in there purely on past accomplishment. I think Rome and Rivers are the only guess in contention for it. Don't tell me Matt Ryan is cause I'll just have to shit my pants in protest.

If we're just talking right now, this year then Stafford is the 3rd best QB in the league, imo.

Manning is obviously the best right now as he's basically re-writing the record books. Then there's Drew Brees who is still at the top of his game. Beyond those two you'll have a hard time convincing me that there's a better QB in the league so far this year than Stafford. He's on pace for another 5,000 yard season and his TD to INT ratio is much improved from last season, as is his completion percentage...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt there a South Park episode on "britches" that were being treated badly? I think that had to do with excessive farting. Actually I think they were farting as a form of music or something like that. Somebody here had to have seen that and know what I'm talking about.

Lol, that sounds like the "Brown Note" episode where they learn to play a musical note that makes listeners shit themselves...

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, that sounds like the "Brown Note" episode where they learn to play a musical note that makes listeners shit themselves...

Nope, thats not the one. This one has Randy and some fat chick at what I think is a bowling alley farting into microphones as music and a bunch of old men sitting around talking about the damage being done to those "britches".

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great. Sounds like I have plenty of South Park episodes I haven't seen yet.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're just talking right now, this year then Stafford is the 3rd best QB in the league, imo.

Manning is obviously the best right now as he's basically re-writing the record books. Then there's Drew Brees who is still at the top of his game. Beyond those two you'll have a hard time convincing me that there's a better QB in the league so far this year than Stafford. He's on pace for another 5,000 yard season and his TD to INT ratio is much improved from last season, as is his completion percentage...

We know. (Smiley face painted Honalulu Blue and Silver with black trim). What's this about FS shitting his pants? I like the mustache, but I don't know about the poopy pants.