• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Harris leaning on Hurney right now.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is troubling and I am shocked if true.

Hurney sux.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta listen to the pod. Sheehan said it doesn't mean that Hurney will stay or get the GM job. Just that he's one of the voices that he trust. Talked about how Hurney was a favorite of Bethard.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta listen to the pod. Sheehan said it doesn't mean that Hurney will stay or get the GM job. Just that he's one of the voices that he trust. Talked about how Hurney was a favorite of Bethard.
You have to see the big picture with Hurney. Although a few years older than Josh he too is local guy from Mont County. He played college football for Catholic in DC. So like many of the people in the Harris Group he has familiarity with these guys. Hurney was hired by Beathard in 1988.

What does it mean. I think he is a sounding board for Josh .... one of many. Remember Josh was a minority owner in Pittsburgh. As best I can tell everyone wants Harris to be researching and gaining as my knowledge as he can. BTW Hurney is largely given credit for stumping for Sam Howell. He is know for choosing another QB although I can't remember who now.

I think we are all a bit gun shy after 24 years. JMO ... I am for giving this guys a chance before I start saying "this won't work."

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to see the big picture with Hurney. Although a few years older than Josh he too is local guy from Mont County. He played college football for Catholic in DC. So like many of the people in the Harris Group he has familiarity with these guys. Hurney was hired by Beathard in 1988.

What does it mean. I think he is a sounding board for Josh .... one of many. Remember Josh was a minority owner in Pittsburgh. As best I can tell everyone wants Harris to be researching and gaining as my knowledge as he can. BTW Hurney is largely given credit for stumping for Sam Howell. He is know for choosing another QB although I can't remember who now.

I think we are all a bit gun shy after 24 years. JMO ... I am for giving this guys a chance before I start saying "this won't work."
Definitely worse resumes out there. I did hear he's the reason Sam is here. I'd be shocked if he was named GM, but it does sound like when Harris and Shen shut the door in meetings, he's allowed to stay in the room.
Screenshot_20231211_213032_Chrome.jpg

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peters from san fran seems to know what he,s doing.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peters from san fran seems to know what he,s doing.
Heard on a podcast that Lynch is just a figurehead and Peters is the one putting in all the work. Did say that Shanahan had final say on the big things. Supposedly Shanahan was the one that hired Lynch.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on a podcast that Lynch is just a figurehead and Peters is the one putting in all the work. Did say that Shanahan had final say on the big things. Supposedly Shanahan was the one that hired Lynch.
I have heard similar. Kyle's opinion carries a lot of weight in San Fran. Maybe one of our San Fran visitors can shed some light on this.