• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Takes The Cowardly Way Out

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong though because sometimes when your back is against the wall, the cowardly way out is better. Sometimes you don't walk to the exit, you run and especially if it keeps you out of jail, but I won't go there. Either way Jordan had second thoughts called Blake Griffin who then had the entire Clippers team fly to Jordan's home in Texas and basically sat with him right up to the deadline and refused to let Cuban talk to him. Personally after all of the things Cuban said about wanting the Lakers to continue losing forever and etc - I love watching his bad fortune:pound:

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this make the Clippers not a punch line? The Clippers team is having a sleepover until Deandre Jordan, a 26 year old man, can sign his contract. You have a grown man who needs to be coddled and told what to do. The clippers will not leave his house because his word means absolutely nothing, and they think if he talks to the Mavs he will flip again. If anything, this adds to the Clippers being a punch line.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this make the Clippers not a punch line? The Clippers team is having a sleepover until Deandre Jordan, a 26 year old man, can sign his contract. You have a grown man who needs to be coddled and told what to do. The clippers will not leave his house because his word means absolutely nothing, and they think if he talks to the Mavs he will flip again. If anything, this adds to the Clippers being a punch line.

Exactly. I can't fucking stand Mark Cuban and there's definitely a part of me laughing about this. But, I also can't help but feel a little bad for him because of what's happened.

Also, can't decide which bitch move is bigger, DJ refusing to take Cuban's calls and tell him like a man that he's changed his mind or the Clippers babysitting a grown ass man to keep Cuban away from him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:
Exactly. I can't fucking stand Mark Cuban and there's definitely a part of me laughing about this. But, I also can't help but feel a little bad for him because of what's happened.

Also, can't decide which bitch move is bigger, DJ refusing to take Cuban's calls and tell him like a man that he's changed his mind or the Clippers babysitting a grown ass man to keep Cuban away from him.
It's really a tough situation here. Who do I laugh at first and the hardest? Do I laugh at Mark Cuban for being a total loser here(after all of the things he said about the Lakers and poked them for things he has done since) or do I laugh at the Clippers here for ... Well being the Clippers?

Oh what the hell, I am going to laugh at both of them because it's a win-win for the Lakers. Cuban will have a fucked up team, the Clippers are already fucked and will never win a championship which means the Lakers will have a better chance at winning more games and once more Lakers fans do not have to worry about Los Angeles becoming a Clippers Town:pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:
It's really a tough situation here. Who do I laugh at first and the hardest? Do I laugh at Mark Cuban for being a total loser here(after all of the things he said about the Lakers and poked them for things he has done since) or do I laugh at the Clippers here for ... Well being the Clippers?

Oh what the hell, I am going to laugh at both of them because it's a win-win for the Lakers. Cuban will have a fucked up team, the Clippers are already fucked and will never win a championship which means the Lakers will have a better chance at winning more games and once more Lakers fans do not have to worry about Los Angeles becoming a Clippers Town:pound:

Yeah, I'm laughing at both, but I'm laughing harder at the Clippers because they completely embarrassed themselves, shot their credibility all to hell and well, like you said.......they were the Clippers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm laughing at both, but I'm laughing harder at the Clippers because they completely embarrassed themselves, shot their credibility all to hell and well, like you said.......they were the Clippers.
Wait - you mean they had some credibility before?:noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A clueless, Pinocchio puppet.

He isnt even a real boy, just a puppet.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The babysitting was probable at DJ's request. He knows he is weakminded and you can tell he wants nothing more than to sit at the cool kids table. If he can keep them all there to finally pay attention to him as an equal, then he gets what he wants.

Dude's a punk ass bitch.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah..it's funny, until this shit happens to your team and some other coward screws you.

Reactions: GNG

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happened to my team, I have to admit that I would be livid. What Jordan was a bitch move and cowardly, and I've lost a shit ton of respect for him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah..it's funny, until this shit happens to your team and some other coward screws you.

That is the reason that assholes like Cuban should keep their mouths shut more often instead lashing out at the Lakers. What goes around comes around and pay back is a bitch

Reactions: DJ

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both are pretty bad imo

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the reason that assholes like Cuban should keep their mouths shut more often instead lashing out at the Lakers. What goes around comes around and pay back is a bitch

BS. Cuban blocked a trade, he didn't screw your franchise over like DJ did.

And considering your money problems now, he did you a MASSIVE favor in keeping CP3's salary off your books. You would have had to trade him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happened to my team, I have to admit that I would be livid. What Jordan was a bitch move and cowardly, and I've lost a shit ton of respect for him.
To me it speaks volumes of his inability to grow as a player because of being with the Clippers though. Think about it and what player in his right mind would be afraid to become the man and at the top of the food chain in charge of his own team? And yet Doc Rivers and Pricks have eroded his self esteem and confidence that he is unable to grow up. In a way that is sad, because it's only going to get worse for him. He is like the abuse child that goes home so his dad will take a towel dipped in urine and wash his face with it

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And considering your money problems now, he did you a MASSIVE favor in keeping CP3's salary off your books. You would have had to trade him.

The Lakers have money problems?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Either way - what he has done to others which his bitching and whining has come back because now he is the one bitching and whining and honestly - I don't feel sorry for him in the least.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lakers don't trade good players bro until they start declining and are beginning to lose their mojo - with the exception of Kobe Bryant of course.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers have money problems?

What do you have, $16M in cap room? What does that leave if CP3 were allowed to be on your team? Kobe/CP3/ couple young talent...and no salary for bench.

Like I said, it's a good thing you didn't get CP3. He would have been feeding young spares the last two years while taking cap space. Until Kobe's giant contract comes off, you didn't need CP3.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way - what he has done to others which his bitching and whining has come back because now he is the one bitching and whining and honestly - I don't feel sorry for him in the least.

Cool story. No one should feel sorry for Cuban. Cuban didn't get screwed. The Mavs and all our fans did. Cuban is just the face of it all.

And who cares who bitches and moans?

Reactions: GNG