• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Spieth, a has been at 23 years old ?..

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really isn't top tier competition, just a depth of very good to excellent competition.
He doesn't have a truly great golfer in his prime to face.
Top tier are true greats.
Second tier is where all of today's top competitors live.

Do you even watch golf ? Rory would be inducted into the WG HOF if his career ended today and he's only 27. Day & DJ are well on there way as well at 29 & 32.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger didn't have as many top competitors as Spieth has.

I don't know how much difference it would have made if he did. Tiger was the best anyone has ever been for that 12 year window... which is different than being the GOAT which is still Jack. But there are just so many great young guns now. I'd have to look it up, but there was a long stretch there when Tiger was the only 20-something active golfer who'd won a major. Now there are several and a few have won more than 1 in their 20s.

Reactions: GNG

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even watch golf ? Rory would be inducted into the WG HOF if his career ended today and he's only 27. Day & DJ are well on there way as well at 29 & 32.

Rory is excellent and he has a chance to be great, but he has stalled. I won't be surprised if he wins 3 or more majors going forward, I won't be surprised if he doesn't either. I won't be shocked if he adds 5 or more, but I will be surprised, he's another who hasn't been as consistent as the top tier guys were.
No golfer in their prime today is a proven top tier great.
Phil was a few missed putts from being in that very small group just behind Jack and Tiger, but he is past his prime.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I enjoy beating snot out of you, while you resort to trying to knock me down with wise ass cracks.
giphy.gif

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how much difference it would have made if he did. Tiger was the best anyone has ever been for that 12 year window... which is different than being the GOAT which is still Jack. But there are just so many great young guns now. I'd have to look it up, but there was a long stretch there when Tiger was the only 20-something active golfer who'd won a major. Now there are several and a few have won more than 1 in their 20s.

If Tiger had Player, Palmer, Watson and Trevino in their primes he would not own 14 majors. Those guys would have won a few of them.
I agree there's nobody today who would challenge Tiger on anything approaching a regular basis, but it is a much stronger field than Tiger typically faced.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Spieth has a chance to be in the final group on Sunday, for the 4th year in a row.

What a piece of shit, has-been.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rory is excellent and he has a chance to be great, but he has stalled. I won't be surprised if he wins 3 or more majors going forward, I won't be surprised if he doesn't either. I won't be shocked if he adds 5 or more, but I will be surprised, he's another who hasn't been as consistent as the top tier guys were.
No golfer in their prime today is a proven top tier great.
Phil was a few missed putts from being in that very small group just behind Jack and Tiger, but he is past his prime.

Ok. What is "top tier" to you ? Rory is 27 years old and between the Euro & US tours he has 22 wins including 4 majors. He's the reigning Fed Ex/Tour Champion but according to you he's not top tier ? lol I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you're just trolling.... Jordan just moved to 1 back, btw.

Last edited:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. It's not me who resorts to the ankle biting and childish post like yours. I just enjoy pocking the stick at piss ants.

That's what everyone says when they are being made to look like a stupid fuck in front of God and everyone on the internet.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Spieth has a chance to be in the final group on Sunday, for the 4th year in a row.

What a piece of shit, has-been.
How many US Opens has Phil came in second in ? 6 I believe.
They don't award titles for final groupings.
I hope he wins, but he has to get it done to be considered] top tier.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what everyone says when they are being made to look like a stupid fuck in front of God and everyone on the internet.

I'm not being made to look stupid, I'm just having a few ankle biters show their asses, no big deal from where I'm sitting.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid blazed through his amateur career and set the tour on fire at 21 years old in 2015.
Since then he has should no ability to manage expectations.
He hasn't sniffed a major title since that great run, he is over par in majors since 2015.

He wouldn't be the first to not have the makeup to sty on top. I can't recall another golfer being great at 21 and average at 23 though. Johnny Miller might come closest.
do you have tatoos on yourn eye lids ??