• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Johnny Manziel

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on the latest? On the radio this morning they reported that Johnny has an entourage of bodyguards and a personal assistant who travel everywhere, even around campus with him. The personal assistant is his best buddy from high school who dropped out to follow Manziel around.

Sounds to me like another Todd Marinovich. Pampered, told the sun rises and sets because of him, now he believes his own hype and feels he can do whatever, whenever. The rumors of being hungover at the Manning Football Camp earlier this year kind of add to that impression.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA is doing an investigation on him, it could lead to his suspension, I haven't seen it posted anywhere on the Hoop yet, but apparently he was given a five figure amount to sign a bunch of autographs and the natty last year.

Manziel is a 30 for 30 in the making.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Sumlin is giving a press conference in a few minutes. The best thing he could do for this kid, and the university, is to suspend him until the NCAA investigation is finished. This kid is a time bomb waiting to blow--even his own father admits this--and he needs a sharp reality check. If things continue as is, nothing good will come of the Aggie's season.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree....Manziel is focused on one thing at this point: himself. Kind of like the Reggie Bush thing at USC. He was in no way concerned about how his behavior would impact SC and the members of the football team. I don't know what types of QBs are behind Manziel in the depth chart, but I don't see how he can focus during camp with all the media hype and this investigation swirling around him and the university.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious he doesn't give a crap about A&M when he tweets about how he can't wait to get out of there "whenever that maybe". I don't believe I've EVER heard a Sooner say anything but how much they love Norman and the University. Even when they leave early they say good things.

Manziel says "Walk a mile in my shoes". Really? I'd love to, any day, buddy. Bring it.

wardogharry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious he doesn't give a crap about A&M when he tweets about how he can't wait to get out of there "whenever that maybe". I don't believe I've EVER heard a Sooner say anything but how much they love Norman and the University. Even when they leave early they say good things.

Manziel says "Walk a mile in my shoes". Really? I'd love to, any day, buddy. Bring it.
This train wreck has been coming down the tracks for quite some time. Sad to watch, really.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wont make it to the end of next season.
He will experience a devastating injury, and poof.... become Johnny Nobody.

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. let me put my $.02 in for JFF. Yes, he has done some things that label him as a rebel. To wit, thumbing his nose at the NCAA.; Aacting like an Red-Blooded American Capitalist by signing his name in return for cash (and boys, if we can't make money by the act of signing our own name using our own hand, how exactly can we make money?). And also (horror of horros) JFF has apparently spent some in pubs drinking beer.

So this is the indictment. I vote to acquit on all counts

Gentlemen, I am sorry but I refuse to accept the conventional wisdom that JFF is a moral reprobate. I say is a a hard working, hard parting, loyal guy, who is a born leader of men. And I say God Bless Him and God Bless America for being able to claim him as a native son

Texas A&M Football!! Feel the Power and Know the Glory

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M Football!! Feel the Power and Know the Glory

Well, to take a well known texas tactic...and this being the Oklahoma Sooners board...

19-12
:yahoo:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, ya NO GOOD BASTAGES! Had to dump that whole College Station mess on us, over in the SEC west huh?
We owe ya one, except for OU(lol) I guess this is what you owe us for that NCG back in 03. Ok, we can take it like men, but now, WE OWE YOU! LOL

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir, we'll call it even as soon as you can talk Les into making his cunas voodoo whore lift the curse.

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude is a toolbag and the worst Heisman winner ever. CFB had a serious delinquency of talent last year if JM was the best player.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude is a toolbag and the worst Heisman winner ever. CFB had a serious delinquency of talent last year if JM was the best player.

He was a good player, don't get me wrong.

He just had the best PR team working for him.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Demo! Good to see ya. Well, as good as it ever is to see a Longhorn fan!:whistle:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ricky "I'm quitting millions so I can smoke a bowl" Williams has something to say about your awarding his title to someone else.