• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Johnny Manziel to the Dallas Cowboys

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn what from Tony Romo? How to win only two playoff games in 10 years?
Well one of those playoff wins did come over Filthy. Oh by the way since Romo became the starter in Dallas the Eagles have a grand total of 3 playoff win. You ain't to bright are you.
I bet you wish your coach gave out stickers like Harbaugh does.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one of those playoff wins did come over Filthy. Oh by the way since Romo became the starter in Dallas the Eagles have a grand total of 3 playoff win. You ain't to bright are you.
I bet you wish your coach gave out stickers like Harbaugh does.
Well, I'll be the first to admit the Eagles suck right now <hangs head> and since I offended you, I wish that Romo stays your QB for the next 20 years, and then becomes the QB coach, and then the head coach, and then the owner, in order to maintain his fine winning tradition!!! We can continue to beat each other over the head, or acknowledge that both our teams have been a serious disappointment for quite some time now!!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'll be the first to admit the Eagles suck right now <hangs head> and since I offended you, I wish that Romo stays your QB for the next 20 years, and then becomes the QB coach, and then the head coach, and then the owner, in order to maintain his fine winning tradition!!! We can continue to beat each other over the head, or acknowledge that both our teams have been a serious disappointment for quite some time now!!!!

Wasn't offended, just stating facts.