• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joey Galloway..

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ is kind of a bitch. I get the impression that he thought he was better than he actually was. He was pretty good, but don't go blaming the young guys for not buying in when we lose two games in a row.

Sims has only played one team that you could say has a competent defense, and that is Florida. Even Uf looks shaky on defense this year though.

Ole Miss has a ball hawking secondary, probably one of the best defenses in the country so far this season. I know they haven't played any good offenses, but that secondary is looking legit. If Sims is able to light them up and not throw any picks, he could be in for a special season.

Sims is a great leader and a great player. I hope he has a great year, not only because it would benefit the team, but because he has worked his ass off for 5 years, doing anything that coaches asked of him. He put in his time, now it's his turn to shine. Hopefully he does.

Btw...I don't think Sims is as good as Wilson either..lol. I do think that under the guidance of Kiffin, he could find himself in New York at the end of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. I don't remember AJ being called a bitch while playing at BAMA. I just heard how heisman worthy he was. :noidea:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. I don't remember AJ being called a bitch while playing at BAMA. I just heard how heisman worthy he was. :noidea:

Well it wasn't until his last season that we started noticing that about him. We began to hear rumors about how some of the other players really weren't getting along with him because of how he acted.

I'm guilty of this as well, but other fans tend to hear/remember what they want to hear/remember, and forget about the other stuff.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy's a complete moron. I record CFB Live and CFB Final and he's constantly interupting and talking over the other guys on the show, like every time. He dominates the conversation yet somehow adds zero value to it. Dude won't shut up. Mamba mentioned his comment about punting often being your best offense. Look I get that you need to protect the ball, but punting being your best offense in today's game with all these points being thrown up? Please. And that's just one example of many. They need to get rid of that dunce.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy's a complete moron. I record CFB Live and CFB Final and he's constantly interupting and talking over the other guys on the show, like every time. He dominates the conversation yet somehow adds zero value to it. Dude won't shut up. Mamba mentioned his comment about punting often being your best offense. Look I get that you need to protect the ball, but punting being your best offense in today's game with all these points being thrown up? Please. And that's just one example of many. They need to get rid of that dunce.

Not defending him, because I really can't stand him either, but I can see his point in some situations. If you have a struggling offense and a really good defense, punting the ball deep inside the opponents 20 can reverse field position and give you an advantage. If your defense can get a 3 and out, you can have a very short field on offense.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defending him, because I really can't stand him either, but I can see his point in some situations. If you have a struggling offense and a really good defense, punting the ball deep inside the opponents 20 can reverse field position and give you an advantage. If your defense can get a 3 and out, you can have a very short field on offense.

Good point and very true. I can't think of a lot of specific examples of his idiocy off the top of my head, I just know that he's not a smart man and he needs to back off and let some of the other guys speak too.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point and very true. I can't think of a lot of specific examples of his idiocy off the top of my head, I just know that he's not a smart man and he needs to back off and let some of the other guys speak too.

Agree 100%.