• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why everyone hates Mark David Chapman? He only shot one person. He didn't make a habit of it so it's ok.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t8GaqMh.gif
Since you either can't read or be bothered to read something that challenges your bullshit opinion.

I give you Joe Mixon's 1st endorsement deal

JoeMixonPunchOut.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo I'm not commenting on you or Oklahoma fans. It's the FSU fan saying that he only hit one woman and acting like that is ok.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo I'm not commenting on you or Oklahoma fans. It's the FSU fan saying that he only hit one woman and acting like that is ok.

He didn't say it was okay. He said it was an isolated incident, a horrible act that a dumb 18 year old kid made reflexively. He never said it was okay. He also said if another incident like this ever occurs he should be kicked out of football for life. He said he was punished and deserves a second chance. It's amazing how people read what they want to read.

Reactions: TJL

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say it was okay. He said it was an isolated incident, a horrible act that a dumb 18 year old kid made reflexively. He never said it was okay. He said he was punished and deserves a second chance. It's amazing how people read what they want to read.
Was he punished? He was just red-shirted for a season. Many players are red-shirted just because they are freshmen.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's ok, I just think as an 18 year old he deserves another chance.

I do think he should have been kicked off of Oaklohoma's team though, as punishment, to learn a lesson and then come back somewhere else.

Hitting women is not ok, by any means, and I'm not defending what he did at all, I'm defending the fact that he's a young kid.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case say he was an 18 year old kid that made a horrible mistake and did a deplorable act and hope that he learns from it.

That's true. He made a horrible mistake. However, actions have consequences, and I have just as much (if not more) problem with Stoops and Company that decided a redshirt year was punishment enough for breaking A woman's face.

I have been tired about the trouble Speedy Noil has been getting into at A&M and I'm glad he is leaving. All he did was drive fast and get busted for pot. If an A&M recruit had done this, I would have wanted him run out of town and would be just as mad. How an OU fan can make lame excuses and justify him getting a slap on the wrist and still represent the university is beyond me.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. He made a horrible mistake. However, actions have consequences, and I have just as much (if not more) problem with Stoops and Company that decided a redshirt year was punishment enough for breaking A woman's face.

I have been tired about the trouble Speedy Noil has been getting into at A&M and I'm glad he is leaving. All he did was drive fast and get busted for pot. If an A&M recruit had done this, I would have wanted him run out of town and would be just as mad. How an OU fan can make lame excuses and justify him getting a slap on the wrist and still represent the university is beyond me.
I already said I believe he should have been dismissed from Oklahoma.

Just like I believed Ray Rice should have been, and was, kicked off the Ravens after video surfaced.

Do I believe Okl and Bal management knew about the videos all along, but said they didn't to save face, that's a completely different story lol

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he punished? He was just red-shirted for a season. Many players are red-shirted just because they are freshmen.

That's a misnomer pile of bullshit that the media has been putting out there. He was allowed to remain on campus as a student, but he was completely removed from the team for a year. He was not allowed to train with the team, he was not allowed to work with the coaches, and he was not allowed to attend team functions. If we attended any games, he did so like any other OU student. Additionally, he was given a list of requirements to fulfill to work his way back on the team. Both Stoops and Boren addressed this, but have never elaborated on what these were exactly. He also received his sentence from the courts which involved a deferred sentence, 100 hours of community service, and counseling.

So this bullshit story that Mixon simply had a redshirt year like any other is patently false.

Additionally, I'd like to know where the outrage is about Tyreek Hill just being declared rookie of the year in the NFL. I mean he punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach? What about the Mississippi state player who was recorded standing over a female and punching her repeatedly who was only suspended one game? Where's the outrage about that? This is about people wanting to take a shot at Oklahoma and Stoops. Fuck those hypocritical bitches right off their fucking high horses.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said I believe he should have been dismissed from Oklahoma.

Just like I believed Ray Rice should have been, and was, kicked off the Ravens after video surfaced.

Do I believe Okl and Bal management knew about the videos all along, but said they didn't to save face, that's a completely different story lol

Oklahoma never tried to hide the video or their knowledge of it. That's another complete lie put out by media.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a misnomer pile of bullshit that the media has been putting out there. He was allowed to remain on campus as a student, but he was completely removed from the team for a year. He was not allowed to train with the team, he was not allowed to work with the coaches, and he was not allowed to attend team functions. If we attended any games, he did so like any other OU student. Additionally, he was given a list of requirements to fulfill to work his way back on the team. Both Stoops and Boren addressed this, but have never elaborated on what these were exactly. He also received his sentence from the courts which involved a deferred sentence, 100 hours of community service, and counseling.

So this bullshit story that Mixon simply had a redshirt year like any other is patently false.

Additionally, I'd like to know where the outrage is about Tyreek Hill just being declared rookie of the year in the NFL. I mean he punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach? What about the Mississippi who was recorded standing over a female and punching her repeatedly who was only suspended one game? Where's the outrage about that? This is about people wanting to take a shot at Oklahoma and Stoops. Fuck those hypocritical bitches right off their fucking high horses.
Just curious, not stirring shit, was he still on scholarship or was he paying his own way that year? I'm too lazy to look for it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, not stirring shit, was he still on scholarship or was he paying his own way that year? I'm too lazy to look for it.

I am not certain, but I think he retained his scholarship that year. If true, that's one thing I disagree with. They should've made him pay his way for that year imo.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not certain, but I think he retained his scholarship. If true, that's one thing I disagree with. They should've made him pay his way for that year imo.
A couple years ago, the guy who was expected to be the starting running back for Michigan State was arrested for brandishing a weapon after a traffic incident. I said at the time he should have been kicked off the team. He was benched for 4 games (only played after two injuries to running backs) and was off scholarship for one year. After seeing him carry the ball, I wished even more he was kicked off the team.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Additionally, I'd like to know where the outrage is about Tyreek Hill just being declared rookie of the year in the NFL. I mean he punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach? What about the Mississippi state player who was recorded standing over a female and punching her repeatedly who was only suspended one game? Where's the outrage about that? This is about people wanting to take a shot at Oklahoma and Stoops. Fuck those hypocritical bitches right off their fucking high horses.
If Mississippi state's football program disappeared off the face of the earth, would anyone notice?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said they did.

Wasn't sure. Just making the statement because some on here and in the media have stated this was the case.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mississippi state's football program disappeared off the face of the earth, would anyone notice?

So? Does that make my point any less valid? To the contrary, it makes it more valid. This is about people wanting to take a shot at Oklahoma. Well those hypocrites can go fuck themselves.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The outrage is going to be higher at a major program such as Oklahoma as opposed to a nothing program like Mississippi State. Hell people were bitching after JT Barrett was only suspended one game for drinking and driving and he was barely over the legal limit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma never tried to hide the video or their knowledge of it. That's another complete lie put out by media.

You can bull shit this if you want, @Droopdog51, but it's absolutely true. Oklahoma, including neither Stoops nor Boren had any involvement with the video being sealed. They had NOTHING to do with whether that video was or was not released nor when it was released. There is ZERO evidence to support otherwise so shut the fuck up about it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The outrage is going to be higher at a major program such as Oklahoma as opposed to a nothing program like Mississippi State. Hell people were bitching after JT Barrett was only suspended one game for drinking and driving and he was barely over the legal limit.

And that's acceptable? No. it's hypocritical. So all these bitches can climb down off their moral pedestal.