• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not see the thread title? No one batted an eye at the Ray Rice situation including the NFL, then the tape was leaked and he was blackballed permanently.

Headlines across the country.

You of all people should know.

Just because you don't think something should happen the way it does, doesn't change the fact that it will.

It'll get shares on facebook, moms and women will see it, the league will have to comment on it, teams will have to defend their pick of him, he'll have to give a press release and answer thousands of questions...

Ya don't get it..

That was just the idiotic political correctness of a Goodell led league. He can't stop teams from drafting him. His age at the time will be a big factor in this, I'm not even sure he was 18 yet but that is the most he would have been.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just the idiotic political correctness of a Goodell led league. He can't stop teams from drafting him. His age at the time will be a big factor in this, I'm not even sure he was 18 yet but that is the most he would have been.

That's what I'm trying to tell you. That hasn't changed.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, he can't keep a team from drafting him and the talent is just too good for the teams to hold together letting him drop to make a point.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bout yer pops, but at least he's in a top-notch quality medical care facility
I've never heard of it till now. But when they airlifted him to Baylor I thought we were going to have to drive all the way to Waco. :L
Had no clue it was in Dallas, but yeah, everyone we've met here has been real helpful. Place is freaking huge though.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never heard of it till now. But when they airlifted him to Baylor I thought we were going to have to drive all the way to Waco. :L
Had no clue it was in Dallas, but yeah, everyone we've met here has been real helpful. Place is freaking huge though.
Hope he is doing well and gets better

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you be?

Video gets out, harming Joe's ability to earn wages...greatly impacting your impending civil case against him...

Gripping stuff right here.

That or that video shows her in a bad light instigating the whole thing. Thought this was interesting.

"Attorneys for Amelia Molitor asked a judge Thursday to suppress the release of the surveillance video, arguing that the video alone wouldn't tell the full story."

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between Ray Rice and Mixon is Mixon's career was not on a decline for two seasons and over the hill by running back standards.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between Ray Rice and Mixon is Mixon's career was not on a decline for two seasons and over the hill by running back standards.

I don't think rays wife spit in his face either

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing the actual tape should not make a damn bit of difference. Everyone knows he hit a woman, anyone that needs to see it happen to have an opinion is void of imagination. And Mixon will still be a 1st round draft pick.

Can I place a wager on the first round prediction? He wouldn't be a first round pick without the video. 2nd or 3rd round, I agree.

If that Video comes out and it is as bad as it sounds like it will be -- he will be a mid-round pick unless Jerry Jones takes him earlier.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I place a wager on the first round prediction? He wouldn't be a first round pick without the video. 2nd or 3rd round, I agree.

If that Video comes out and it is as bad as it sounds like it will be -- he will be a mid-round pick unless Jerry Jones takes him earlier.

He has the skills to be a top NFL rb but I'm not sure he's gotten credit for it yet. Also rb hasn't been a position drafted high in recent years. But now after the success Elliot has had that could be changing. Add in the video of the incident and you are really getting into uncharted and unpredictable territory.
Then there is last years draft where Miami ended up with a steal.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the skills to be a top NFL rb but I'm not sure he's gotten credit for it yet. Also rb hasn't been a position drafted high in recent years. But now after the success Elliot has had that could be changing. Add in the video of the incident and you are really getting into uncharted and unpredictable territory.
Then there is last years draft where Miami ended up with a steal.

Joe Mixon isn't Zeke Elliott and he isn't Todd Gurley. Those are 225-230 lb RB (20 lbs heavier than Mixon).

In the 3 round mock drafts they have out. I've yet to see Mixon in the first 3 rounds. He is a really good college RB, but the 40's I've seen listed for him have him in the 4.5 range and at 6'1" 207 lbs, you better run faster than that if you want to get taken in the first round.

Also, I have no idea how he is in pass protect or if he is even used in that capacity, but I know that is another reason why guys like Elliott and Gurley have went really high recently, because they are complete RB's -- they can run inside or out, can catch the ball and can pass protect. If you can't do all three, you need to be a freak athlete to get taken early as a RB.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are worried about fucking up his payday so they won't get theirs. They are sueing him and if the video hurts hits draft status then they get a smaller pay day. Fucking disgusting leeches.

He punches her in the face and she's the leech for wanting him to pay for it?

Interesting.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He punches her in the face and she's the leech for wanting him to pay for it?

Interesting.

She slapped him first. He retorted with a punch. Not how I would handle that but is what it is. The lawsuit is not only against Mixon but against the restaurant for get this, "not providing adequate security". That's right she walks up and slaps a dude in the face and gets decked for it and it's the restaurants fault. Give me a fucking break. Not only is she a money grabbing leech but the lawsuits were filed the day before statue of limitations expired. The assualt civil suit has been filed in California. Its somehow federal, fuck that nonsense. The crime happened in oklahoma, thereof should be kicked to the curb. This woman and her lawyers are looking for a payday, pure and simple. Yes, leeches.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear I would never hit a woman but if I was black and someone called me a ni66er then spit on me at 2AM in the morning in a bar I might, repeat might, just lay their ass out. Just sayin'. Stuff happens. She is trying to suppress the second tape. Write the bitch a check, Joe, and get on with your life. You've learned a hard valuable lesson.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Mixon isn't Zeke Elliott and he isn't Todd Gurley. Those are 225-230 lb RB (20 lbs heavier than Mixon).

In the 3 round mock drafts they have out. I've yet to see Mixon in the first 3 rounds. He is a really good college RB, but the 40's I've seen listed for him have him in the 4.5 range and at 6'1" 207 lbs, you better run faster than that if you want to get taken in the first round.

Also, I have no idea how he is in pass protect or if he is even used in that capacity, but I know that is another reason why guys like Elliott and Gurley have went really high recently, because they are complete RB's -- they can run inside or out, can catch the ball and can pass protect. If you can't do all three, you need to be a freak athlete to get taken early as a RB.
Hes 226, and a very capable blocker. He has real deceptive speed, especially straightline, and runs with more power than most give him give him credit for. The thing that separates him from other guys is his receiving skills. Hes more polished as a WR than many who actually play the position in college.