• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe McKnight Murdered In Road Rage Shooting

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP dude.

Yeah you can't get out of your car anymore. Just sit there with your piece in your lap nice an calm, if they want to get close enough to see it you will find out real quick if they want you to use it on them.

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not murdered but self defense maybe?? I know people forgot about that. Fucking idiots. Start shit and get shot. Stay the fuck in your ride and live. Seems reasonable to me.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it sucks that his life was cut short by a careless asshole. My condolences goes out to his family and friends who will remember him.

RIP

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn. People are remembering him for being an ex NFL player, but I remember his playing days at USC like they were yesterday.
Me too. I remember Joe McKnight playing football at USC.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that guy. He'll get off with a slap on the wrist after claiming self defense cuz he was too scared to be a man and take an ass whipping from McKnight which is exactly what would have happened. Disgusting, such an injustice. And now a young man is senselessly dead as a result of it. Fucking coward.

And ironically the dude was some scrawny white guy no less. Don't see a white guy smoking a black guy every day. Guaranty you all the witnesses who lied and said McKnight was apologizing, the shooter was screaming "don't fuck with me" as he stood over McKnight and pumped extra rounds into him, etc. were black. They should be arrested too. All of the witnesses that I saw interviewed on the news were black. Not surprised one bit by the false testimonies.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that guy. He'll get off with a slap on the wrist after claiming self defense cuz he was too scared to be a man and take an ass whipping from McKnight which is exactly what would have happened. Disgusting, such an injustice. And now a young man is senselessly dead as a result of it. Fucking coward.

And ironically the dude was some scrawny white guy no less. Don't see a white guy smoking a black guy every day. Guaranty you all the witnesses who lied and said McKnight was apologizing, the shooter was screaming "don't fuck with me" as he stood over McKnight and pumped extra rounds into him, etc. were black. They should be arrested too. All of the witnesses that I saw interviewed on the news were black. Not surprised one bit by the false testimonies.

Why is he obligated to take an ass whipping from McKnight?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is he obligated to take an ass whipping from McKnight?

So he's going to shoot him dead because he's scared to fight him? Shoot him three times and take his life? Bullshit in my book. Either fight him or get yourself out of the situation if you're too afraid to handle it like a man. Watch this coward get completely off or at worst get off very lightly. I can all but guaranty it.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had a gun, he might still be alive.

If he acted like a sensible adult, he'd be alive. Adding another gun to the situation and you are asking for innocent people to get killed.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you are going to say 'F that guy' to the shooter. I'd hope you are saying it about McKnight too. He is 28 years old. He is a grown ass man. Why in god's green earth is he acting like some out of control teenager getting out of his car at a busy intersection to confront someone?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to say 'F that guy' to the shooter. I'd hope you are saying it about McKnight too. He is 28 years old. He is a grown ass man. Why in god's green earth is he acting like some out of control teenager getting out of his car at a busy intersection to confront someone?

Exactly. Why does a smaller older guy have to be willing to take an ass whooping from a younger, bigger, and stronger man? That line of thinking is about as retarded as it can get. Keep your fucking ass in your car asshole. If he hadn't decided to go after what he clearly deemed to be easy prey he'd still be alive.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Why does a smaller older guy have to be willing to take an ass whooping from a younger, bigger, and stronger man? That line of thinking is about as retarded as it can get. Keep your fucking ass in your car asshole. If he hadn't decided to go after what he clearly deemed to be easy prey he'd still be alive.

So he deserves to be shot three times and killed at the scene for getting out of his car to confront the other driver.

Look I agree it was stupid, especially these days but he shouldn't have been murdered over it by some gutless coward. No way.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he deserves to be shot three times and killed at the scene for getting out of his car to confront the other driver.

Look I agree it was stupid, especially these days but he shouldn't have been murdered over it by some gutless coward. No way.

And that older and weaker man has to just tolerate some bigger, stronger, and younger man coming for him? Stay your ass in your fucking car. Gutless coward is going after easy prey which is what it seemed McKnight was doing. Pretty simple, if he stays in his fucking car instead of trying to be billy bad ass he's alive today. That man was twice his age, and significantly smaller. He has a right to defend himself when he feels his life is threatened. McKnight should've stayed in his fucking car.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he acted like a sensible adult, he'd be alive. Adding another gun to the situation and you are asking for innocent people to get killed.
Well that goes without saying, maybe the gun saved the other guy, i dont know the whole story. Guns save lives!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that goes without saying, maybe the gun saved the other guy, i dont now the whole story. Guns save lives!

Very possible. That man had no idea what McKnight had in mind or would do. He obviously felt his life was threatened, and most importantly he stayed in his car. If he had gotten out of his car this is an entirely different conversation. I'm not sure what the law in Louisiana is, but if McKnight made an attempt to gain entry to his car then that man was well within his rights. In Oklahoma, if he gets out that's s different story.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very possible. That man had no idea what McKnight had in mind or would do. He obviously felt his life was threatened, and most importantly he stayed in his car. If he had gotten out of his car this is an entirely different conversation. I'm not sure what the law in Louisiana is, but if McKnight made an attempt to gain entry to his car then that man was well within his rights. In Oklahoma, if he gets out that's s different story.
Exactly i dont know the entire story, either way it is very interesting. If someone came at me all thug like and i have a permit to carry and have the weapon and feel threatened enough by someone i would easily feel justified

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly i dont know the entire story, either way it is very interesting. If someone came at me all thug like and i have a permit to carry and have the weapon and feel threatened enough by someone i would easily feel justified

I'd keep my doors locked and my windows up. If I had time I'd probably have 911 on the phone too narrating the whole thing. If he made any attempt at gaining entry to my vehicle I'd show him the weapon once and give him a chance to back off. Then, if he didn't leave I'd do what this man did. Frankly, that last part goes above and beyond the requirement of the law. I'd be well within my rights to shoot the second he attempted to gain access to my vehicle.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing to me how people just don't think about what they don't know. I don't start shit with people because I know what I don't know. I don't know who has a knife, who has a gun, who has backup, or who has training of some kind. I have my permit to carry, and I train in Japanese jujitsu, and I will do everything I can to de-escalate a situation for two reasons. The first is exactly what I said. The second is i know what I am capable of, and I do not take that lightly. If I get called in front of a judge, I'd better be able to show that I did everything I could to avoid that altercation. But first and foremost, I don't know what I don't know. People would do well to remember that.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd keep my doors locked and my windows up. If I had time I'd probably have 911 on the phone too narrating the whole thing. If he made any attempt at gaining entry to my vehicle I'd show him the weapon once and give him a chance to back off. Then, if he didn't leave I'd do what this man did. Frankly, that last part goes above and beyond the requirement of the law. I'd be well within my rights to shoot the second I attempted to gain access to my vehicle.

And that would be a fine way to handle it. Present the weapon if you absolutely had to so he understands you mean business and can respond accordingly. No one knows for sure because none of us were there, but my guess would be it never got to that point, possibly not even close to that point. Chances are the dude got an itchy trigger finger and pumped three into him as he started to approach his car. Hopefully the truth will come out. Regardless the guy will almost assuredly get off.