• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe McKnight Murdered In Road Rage Shooting

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP joe McKnight :( was actually in the CFL this season. Was a backup RB but might of been able to make something of it. Horrible. Too young to go.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There HAS to be something more to this story that is missing. I read after shooting him, he stood over the body and yelled "i told you to stop fucking with me" and shot him one more time.

No chance he walks out of the police station if that had been what happened.

I do know they said -- after it happened, the shooter sat down and waited for police, then handed the gun over to them when they showed up.

Something is missing in the details here.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to this Joe McKnight's killer, Ronald Gasser, released from custody

I quote "A witness, who declined to give her name, said she saw a man at the intersection yelling at McKnight, who was trying to apologize. The man shot McKnight more than once, the witness said. She said he shot McKnight, stood over him and said, "I told you don't you f--- with me." Then the man fired again, she said. "

Sure as hell don't sound like McKnight instigated to me....

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There HAS to be something more to this story that is missing. I read after shooting him, he stood over the body and yelled "i told you to stop fucking with me" and shot him one more time.

No chance he walks out of the police station if that had been what happened.

I do know they said -- after it happened, the shooter sat down and waited for police, then handed the gun over to them when they showed up.

Something is missing in the details here.

Gonna have to wait for more details yeah. But the law can be weird sometimes, even up here in Canuck land.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take with a grain of salt, but someone suggested the shooter is an ex police officer. That could just be internet rumbling though

Didn't say he was an ex-cop in the New Orleans paper -- said he was a telecommunications expert.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to wait for more details yeah. But the law can be weird sometimes, even up here in Canuck land.

Yeah -- just seems REALLY bizarre if it happened as they reported. Has to be ALOT more to the story.

When reading about it -- I was expecting to see some big country boy looking man. But it is a 55 year old short skinny dude. I don't get what could upset ANYONE to the point of going to this length. Hope he goes to jail.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to flip other drivers off a lot.

I don't do that much anymore.

I've learned to keep my cool as well. I accidentally cut some off and we both ended up next to one another at a Red Light. He just rolled down his window and called me every name in the book. I just told him I was sorry and he was caught in my blind spot. He calmed down and and apologized for calling me names. LOL That's my approach from now on. Even if I'm not at fault I honk but don't really give gestures anymore. Not worth it.

game

Hoopla Cash
$ 9.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to flip other drivers off a lot.

I don't do that much anymore.

I tell my wife all the time, stop honking at people. They are insane these days, you never know.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a normal day in NO unfortunately. RIP Joe

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N.O. Sheriff just made a statement. He did not stand over McKnight and shoot him. He also said there was no statement given saying anyone was apologizing.

The shots fired to kill McKnight were fired from inside the shooter's car. The bullets entry points say the same thing. First bullet went into his index finger and out his palm. Next was a shot to the right shoulder and the last was a shot under his right nipple.

All bullet casings were found inside the shooter's vehicle. They are looking into if he has the gun registered.

So from the sounds of it. McKnight got into it with the guy somehow. When they stopped at the intersection. He went up to the guys car and the guy opened fire.

I don't get it? What could make someone THAT mad while driving and why would anyone run up to a car?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be running up to people's cars these days talking shit....

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this support for McKnight and no one even knows the full story. Lets let the story come out before we start giving out "RIPs".

game

Hoopla Cash
$ 9.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this support for McKnight and no one even knows the full story. Lets let the story come out before we start giving out "RIPs".

It's still a sad situation. Yes, he appears to be responsible. But, a man is still dead.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to this Joe McKnight's killer, Ronald Gasser, released from custody

I quote "A witness, who declined to give her name, said she saw a man at the intersection yelling at McKnight, who was trying to apologize. The man shot McKnight more than once, the witness said. She said he shot McKnight, stood over him and said, "I told you don't you f--- with me." Then the man fired again, she said. "

Sure as hell don't sound like McKnight instigated to me....

Interesting, seems to be a lie. This person should be arrested.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether he initiated the argument or not. He was still unarmed and I just don't get why people pull guns. Whatever happened to a good ol' fist fight.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP, Fellow Rager.

cpxDnTk.gif

:sigh:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, seems to be a lie. This person should be arrested.

If u notice -- it is the always popular unnamed source. The media shouldn't be allowed to report on anything without stating their sources.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether he initiated the argument or not. He was still unarmed and I just don't get why people pull guns. Whatever happened to a good ol' fist fight.

Don't approach a strangers car?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't trust the law in Louisiana. Another case of not ruining a guys life who worked in the heat whiles through Judgd is on the AC perhaps? A Saban relative? Family member of an Alabama recruit?