• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JMHO

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have had a hard time finding a receiver that Sam can connect with. They gave away the only guy that could catch his passes. Maybe it's not the receivers that are the problem.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those being Mike Hoomanawanuai who is have a decent year in New England and Matthew Mulligan who is out of football right now.

correction Matthew is in new england and is responsible for their own touchdown so far tonight x-x

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trade up to get a top WR if he's like Julio Jones - like ATL did. Tavon Austin is a slot guy. We traded UP for a fucking slot guy. And sure he's good, but is he even on the field every play like a #1 WR would be? What's the deal with the Rams drooling on some of these picks the past few years? They are wasting some of these picks - it's a joke.

Anyone see the day Alshon Jeffrey had yesterday? Anyone see Brian Quick and Isiah Pead's day on thursday or even this season so far? Cuz Pead and Quick were both taken in front of Alshon.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have had a hard time finding a receiver that Sam can connect with.
They gave away the only guy that could catch his passes. Maybe it's not the
receivers that are the problem.

Ramb... are you suggesting that Samantha is not that good? He's NOT the golden boy?

How dare you!? :whistle:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramb... are you suggesting that Samantha is not that good? He's NOT the golden boy?

How dare you!? :whistle:

You trade up to get a top WR if he's like Julio Jones - like ATL did. Tavon Austin is a slot guy. We traded UP for a fucking slot guy. And sure he's good, but is he even on the field every play like a #1 WR would be? What's the deal with the Rams drooling on some of these picks the past few years? They are wasting some of these picks - it's a joke.

Anyone see the day Alshon Jeffrey had yesterday? Anyone see Brian Quick and Isiah Pead's day on thursday or even this season so far? Cuz Pead and Quick were both taken in front of Alshon.

would it ever kill you to multi-quote somebody instead of double posting? :lame:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to kill you when you have to take your Samantha posters down isn't it?

Don't worry about my double posting... Worry about Samantha. I hope you can find someone to hold his hand.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you don't have to read my double posts BTW.

Keep living in the dark.

7 yards in the 3rd Q versus San Fran! OH BUT IT'S ALL ON THE OC!!

:nod:

Samantha is lucky he didn't have 4-5 INTs in that game. LOL

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to kill you when you have to take your Samantha posters down isn't it?

Not really, if he gets benched or traded ill still root for him. He'll probably end up like Alex Smith or other guys who leave this organization.

Don't worry about my double posting... Worry about Samantha. I hope you can find someone to hold his hand

Sign me up :cloud9:

And you don't have to read my double posts BTW.

Keep living in the dark.

:wtf2:

7 yards in the 3rd Q versus San Fran! OH BUT IT'S ALL ON THE OC!!

:nod:

When a team loses, its everybody's fault. That's why football is a team sport.

Samantha is lucky he didn't have 4-5 INTs in that game. LOL
Even joe flacco and peyton manning have bad games. You can't expect everybody to be perfect.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith is a smart QB and actually will run 10-20 yards when it's there. Samantha? LOL

7 yards in the 3rd Q and it's on "enitre the team".

Hello? Mcfly?