• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jersey shore

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
was down there for a family vacation for a week. Hit the boardwalk up and was surprised to not see a single devil jersey on any stand hell the only jersey I did see was a Rangers lundqviist. I was a little disappointed so I ended up winning a Harvey jersey for my wife but would've liked a nice Devils jersey instead.

Back after the cup run they had Kovy and praises jerseys everywhere down there not to mention winter classic Sid and kings quick among others. Keep in mind the kovy one I won was a legit jersey too letters stitched on the fighting strap. Just really a bummer to see the nhl which has the best jersey in all of sports never get a foot hold here in nj. would think the Devils would donate some jerseys down there as prizes in good will

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always found the shore filled with bandwagon rangers or flyers fans. Have to go inland a bit to find the devils fanbase IMO.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think a lot of the Devils fans are from north jersey and a good amount like myself go down for vacation. He'll show me so,e flyers jerseys on stands then just give hockey some type of foothold

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did see a Schneider jersey at one of those in Wildwood but yeah pretty slim pickings. That's not shocking to me though.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man I would've loved to snag one of those!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was down there for a family vacation for a week. Hit the boardwalk up and was surprised to not see a single devil jersey on any stand hell the only jersey I did see was a Rangers lundqviist. I was a little disappointed so I ended up winning a Harvey jersey for my wife but would've liked a nice Devils jersey instead.

Back after the cup run they had Kovy and praises jerseys everywhere down there not to mention winter classic Sid and kings quick among others. Keep in mind the kovy one I won was a legit jersey too letters stitched on the fighting strap. Just really a bummer to see the nhl which has the best jersey in all of sports never get a foot hold here in nj. would think the Devils would donate some jerseys down there as prizes in good will
I don't have A Praises jersey :gaah: The devils should bring Marty back he carried them to the finals vs LA. If not for Kovy and some bad calls he probably would have won a conn smyth. If anyone can restore Devils jerseys to the Jersey shore its marty.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always found the shore filled with bandwagon rangers or flyers fans. Have to go inland a bit to find the devils fanbase IMO.
I normally don't look at jerseys when I'm at the beach. I tend to get distracted by bikinis. But i'm sure jerseys took a hit when they let Marty go. He is the face of the franchise. At this point they really should bring Marty back he may be the only player that has the ability and leadership to carry the team