• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerrell Freeman suspended

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell? All these PEDs, you'd think we could win a few games?

Disappointing.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell? All these PEDs, you'd think we could win a few games?

Disappointing.

They do say winners dont cheat and cheaters dont win.

at least freeman took responsibility with a prescription mix up, but it makes you wonder what they are getting prescribed.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay also out with shoulder injury... could be season ending.

If you think this past few weeks have been bad.... just wait. It's going to get a WHOLE lot worse. The Matt Barkley era has begun!!!
To have to play with this 3rd string team now would be crazy difficult. Good Luck!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are EASILY the worst team in football now. I very much doubt we win another game, or even compete in one.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are EASILY the worst team in football now. I very much doubt we win another game, or even compete in one.

I` don`t know about that................have you seen Cleveland play?

I watched them yesterday vs Pitt(money on the line) and they look atroscious................
Everything about them from the qb to their o-line is just downright horrible.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I` don`t know about that................have you seen Cleveland play?

I watched them yesterday vs Pitt(money on the line) and they look atroscious................
Everything about them from the qb to their o-line is just downright horrible.

Dude... Do you even realize the team we're going to be rolling out? It makes that team look AMAZING. I realize Cleveland is atrocious, and I still have ZERO doubt in my mind we are now worse. THAT'S how bad this is going to be. It's LITERALLY our practice squad.

QB - Cutler and Hoyer... GAWN for the season. Enter Matt Barkley.

WR - Alshon Jeffery and Kevin White... GAWN for the season. Enter Marquess Wilson and Cameron Meredith

TE - Zach Miller... GAWN for the season. Enter Logan Paulsen.

RT - Bobbie Massie... GAWN for the season. Enter Mike Adams.

RG - Kyle Long... GAWN for the season. Enter Ted Larsen.

C - Hronnis Grassu... GAWN for the season. Enter Cody Whitehair (Okay, that one is for dramatic effect. He's been solid.)

LG - Josh Sitton... GAWN for the season. Enter Eric Kush.

LT - Charles Leno Jr... Only lineman not "GAWN" and is far and away the worst. lol... of course.

This team now LITERALLY makes the Cleveland Browns look like a formidable NFL team. I have zero doubt in my mind, that this will be one of the worst teams ever fielded in NFL history, for the remainder of the season.

No joke... WORST EVER. Especially when you consider they also lost arguably their two best defenders Sunday. Jerrell Freeman with a PED suspension and Leonard Floyd stretchered off with a neck injury.

MATT FUCKING BARKLEY is now our QB for six games, and he's playing behind a practice squad Oline, and throwing to our practice squad WR's and TE.

Please... Very possible that we would lose to the 76 Bucs and the 08 Lions. The Cleveland Browns this year? They would SMACK us. Two TD deficit. No doubt in my mind. How are we going to score, Wood? lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D is still way better than Cleveland's.

How hard is it to hand it to No. 24, 20-25 times a game?

I think we'd still beat Cleveland.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D is still way better than Cleveland's.

How hard is it to hand it to No. 24, 20-25 times a game?

I think we'd still beat Cleveland.

Cleveland would trounce us.

Our D is better, but eventually, just like it did in the TB game and a lot of the 2nd half vs NYG. With the offense keeping them on the field, they'd cave. They're not THAT good. They're an above average NFL defense. Nothing more.

Hand it to #24 and points will just magically appear? Did you see the second half when Miller was out? Howard averaged under 1 YPC behind that line I believe. That was also with Jay in. With Barkley in, Howard won't have a chance. Opponents will stack the box big time and eliminate him. If you own Howard in fantasy, you are FUCKED if you need him to come through.

I feel like you guys are vastly underestimating how bad this is, and how bad Matt Barkley is. Our defense is irrelevant. I don't understand how we're going to score a touchdown again.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MATT FUCKING BARKLEY is now our QB for six games, and he's playing behind a practice squad Oline, and throwing to our practice squad WR's and TE.

Well, at least Barkley will be playing behind the guys he is used to since they will be the ones on the field.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our D is better, but eventually, just like it did in the TB game and a lot of the 2nd half vs NYG. With the offense keeping them on the field, they'd cave. They're not THAT good. They're an above average NFL defense. Nothing more.

Hand it to #24 and points will just magically appear? Did you see the second half when Miller was out? Howard averaged under 1 YPC behind that line I believe. That was also with Jay in. With Barkley in, Howard won't have a chance. Opponents will stack the box big time and eliminate him. If you own Howard in fantasy, you are FUCKED if you need him to come through.

I feel like you guys are vastly underestimating how bad this is, and how bad Matt Barkley is. Our defense is irrelevant. I don't understand how we're going to score a touchdown again.

The Giants defense is quite a bit better than Cleveland's.

The Tampa Bay game, no phases of the team showed up from opening kickoff...the 2nd half had nothing to do with it.

But whatever...mostly dude, I think you need to calm the fuck down. It's just a game.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just resigned David Fales from Baltimore Practice Squad!! The season is saved!!!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think it will cost him for Barkley to give back the 12?

I guess there still is a chance for this team to fuck up draft position and end up 8-8 now.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... Do you even realize the team we're going to be rolling out? It makes that team look AMAZING. I realize Cleveland is atrocious, and I still have ZERO doubt in my mind we are now worse. THAT'S how bad this is going to be. It's LITERALLY our practice squad.

QB - Cutler and Hoyer... GAWN for the season. Enter Matt Barkley.

WR - Alshon Jeffery and Kevin White... GAWN for the season. Enter Marquess Wilson and Cameron Meredith

TE - Zach Miller... GAWN for the season. Enter Logan Paulsen.

RT - Bobbie Massie... GAWN for the season. Enter Mike Adams.

RG - Kyle Long... GAWN for the season. Enter Ted Larsen.

C - Hronnis Grassu... GAWN for the season. Enter Cody Whitehair (Okay, that one is for dramatic effect. He's been solid.)

LG - Josh Sitton... GAWN for the season. Enter Eric Kush.

LT - Charles Leno Jr... Only lineman not "GAWN" and is far and away the worst. lol... of course.

This team now LITERALLY makes the Cleveland Browns look like a formidable NFL team. I have zero doubt in my mind, that this will be one of the worst teams ever fielded in NFL history, for the remainder of the season.

No joke... WORST EVER. Especially when you consider they also lost arguably their two best defenders Sunday. Jerrell Freeman with a PED suspension and Leonard Floyd stretchered off with a neck injury.

Please... Very possible that we would lose to the 76 Bucs and the 08 Lions. The Cleveland Browns this year? They would SMACK us. Two TD deficit. No doubt in my mind. How are we going to score, Wood? lol

How are we gonna score?....................ummmmmm 60 yard fgs from our kicker?lol

We may or may not be the worst team in the league,but one thing is for sure,we were not going anywhere to begin with.
Clevelands o-line was murderous out there last Sunday..........Gave up 8 sacks.Their leading rusher was McCown with 11 yards..........11 freaking yards.
No way are we that bad. They maybe the worst ever.
I`m betting Howard or Langford will have over 11 yards on one carry.They may even have more yards on one carry than Cleveland had in the whole game.33 yards total rushing.With 176 yards passing.
Their total yards a game on offense they are 29th,passing 27th and rushing they are 25th.....

Total defense they are dead last,Passing yards a game given up 31st.Rushing yards a game given up they are 31st.
No way is our D come close to resembling that..........

Tennessee is 24th vs the pass.Cleveland plays the Giants who are 20th vs the pass.Lets see how the qb play ends up.
If you have the Sunday ticket,I suggest watching that woeful team.That team is atrocious.

We maybe bad with Barkley and all the injuries,but atleast we have some type of excuse.lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is quite the bit difference between those two offenses and Cleveland`s..........

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants defense is quite a bit better than Cleveland's.

The Tampa Bay game, no phases of the team showed up from opening kickoff...the 2nd half had nothing to do with it.

But whatever...mostly dude, I think you need to calm the fuck down. It's just a game.

:noidea::scratch:

I 100% assure you, that any tone that you're taking as me being "amped up" or "overly upset" over the Bears. Is simply me making light of how bad this team is right now. I have been over this season for quite some time... lol.

I'm actually pretty surprised that anyone failed to see the tone I was going for there.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is quite the bit difference between those two offenses and Cleveland`s..........

I think one TD beats us... Possibly two FG's. lol

It'll be interesting to see if this is really going to be as bad as I think. Maybe Barkley will be better with a full week of preparation than he was in GB, or in his one appearance I saw in Philly.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I 100% assure you, that any tone that you're taking as me being "amped up" or "overly upset" over the Bears. Is simply me making light of how bad this team is right now. I have been over this season for quite some time... lol.

I'm actually pretty surprised that anyone failed to see the tone I was going for there.

Believe me, this forum is tone deaf.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it was the George Costanza voice and over reactions I envisioned..........

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are we gonna score?....................ummmmmm 60 yard fgs from our kicker?lol

We may or may not be the worst team in the league,but one thing is for sure,we were not going anywhere to begin with.
Clevelands o-line was murderous out there last Sunday..........Gave up 8 sacks.Their leading rusher was McCown with 11 yards..........11 freaking yards.
No way are we that bad. They maybe the worst ever.
I`m betting Howard or Langford will have over 11 yards on one carry.They may even have more yards on one carry than Cleveland had in the whole game.33 yards total rushing.With 176 yards passing.
Their total yards a game on offense they are 29th,passing 27th and rushing they are 25th.....

Total defense they are dead last,Passing yards a game given up 31st.Rushing yards a game given up they are 31st.
No way is our D come close to resembling that..........

Tennessee is 24th vs the pass.Cleveland plays the Giants who are 20th vs the pass.Lets see how the qb play ends up.
If you have the Sunday ticket,I suggest watching that woeful team.That team is atrocious.

We maybe bad with Barkley and all the injuries,but atleast we have some type of excuse.lol

I watched Cleveland play that Thursday Night game vs Baltimore. More than enough for me. lol, I'll pass unless they're closing in on a victory. In which case I may tune in and root them on. As it could give us life for the #1 pick.

And yeah... McCown looks like he's in hell right now. I think he might hang em' up after this season. He's 37, and he's a very rough past few years. Injuries, losing... etc... He had a nice little story with the rebirth of his NFL career. If he wants, I'm sure he could find work as a backup or maybe a stop-gap starting job. I just get the feeling he's had enough, but who knows?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These past few seasons have been unbelievable with injuries, infighting, cheating and all kinds of random bullsh*t. Can't we just suck like regular sucky teams? Yeesh. I miss the days of Chris Zorich-led sucking at this point.