• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"JD's Dumpster Fire of a Team"

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LETS TALK KNICKS!!!

They do look bad and Chandler (IMO their best player) is out for another couple of weeks.

Even with out Chandler out I did not like their team. Too many iso scorers who do not play D. I think they hit their ceiling last year and they are selling tickets but if they want to contend they need to fire sale and build around Chandler (this guy and Bargnani would be the most complete player in the history of the game), Bargnani (stretch 4, kind of finesse) and Hardaway Jr (Because he went to michigan).

I would also ban Nolan from New York and let Woody Allen run the team.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I was just thinking that the other day. You took the words right out of my mouth. :agree:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing how building around Tyson Chandler who has the same offensive skill as DeAndre Jordan, and Bargnani who's got to be the softest PF/C in the league is going to help you if you're the Knicks. Tyson Chandler is grossly overpaid and the Knicks are stuck with some pretty bad contracts. With the ramifications of the CBA in place. Teams will no longer help out other teams unload bad contracts.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chandler's contract may not be ideal and he may be on the wrong side of 30 so I would not really be building around him, he is just one of the few players on this roster I would keep in my fire sale for draft picks or elite defenders or good all around players.

I would not keep him if high draft picks or a younger big was in the conversation.

I just looked over their draft pick situation...not pretty. I would trade anything I can for '14 high draft picks either before or after the draft, including and especially Melo, JR Smith as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can they trade for high '14 draft picks? I don't think they have anybody of that value, with the exception of Melo.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can they trade for high '14 draft picks? I don't think they have anybody of that value, with the exception of Melo.

Very true, but Smith probably has some value, shumpert maybe (whom I would not mind keeping). They have some value for draft picks, maybe not high ones but then maybe I can package those to get higher picks...they can do that in the NBA right?

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOOOORING

Don't get your panties all bunched up when we bring up your dumpster fire bound Lakers then. We have 2.7 long years to laugh at that team. Given that ownership is not allowed to sell probably much longer.