• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jaylen Brown is good but NOT that good!!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1)I took issue with your post about Jokic?

(2)No, nimrod, I made fun of YOU.

(3)You responded by bringing up old stuff because your Jimmies were rustled.

(4)Seriously though, what type of response do you expect from a post where you list Jokic’s accolades to explain that he is better than Jaylen Brown?

Like are we supposed to take that seriously?

I don’t have to explain why MJ was better than Reggie Miller. It is plainly obvious.

1. Yes you did.

2. Total lie you jackass. You got pissed at me for responding to you. Then you claimed you were joking. Which is odd because you're one of the few people that takes this site way too seriously and rarely joke around.

3. Well it was you that got pissed because I started making fun of how you always defend the refs no matter what. To you they can do no wrong.

4. And you're the only person that had an issue with what I said. Odd the only time you say anything to me is when you have an issue with something I've said. <--pay close attention to that, says a lot about you that you only say something to me when you gots the issues

Now stop pretending you didn't get pissed when I made fun of you. Because that's that this is really about for you. You have no sense of humor and take yourself way too seriously.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Yes you did.

2. Total lie you jackass. You got pissed at me for responding to you. Then you claimed you were joking. Which is odd because you're one of the few people that takes this site way too seriously and rarely joke around.

3. Well it was you that got pissed because I started making fun of how you always defend the refs no matter what. To you they can do no wrong.

4. And you're the only person that had an issue with what I said. Odd the only time you say anything to me is when you have an issue with something I've said. <--pay close attention to that, says a lot about you that you only say something to me when you gots the issues

Now stop pretending you didn't get pissed when I made fun of you. Because that's that this is really about for you. You have no sense of humor and take yourself way too seriously.

You are hilarious man.

There is literally nothing you could do on here to make me angry.

You are a total clown show.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are hilarious man.

Haven't followed the thread but if someone can get angry by anything said here (especially if sports related) he/she probably shouldn't be here.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are hilarious man.

I'm the clown show?

Your issues with me started yesterday when I made fun of you.

Get over yourself.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't followed the thread but if someone can get angry by anything said here (especially if sports related) he/she probably shouldn't be here.

It's obvious you haven't been following what's going on. What's funny is his issues all started when I made fun of him. He's a laugh riot. That's right, I made fun of him. That's what this is really all about.

Since when does making fun of someone equal anger? I've made of others on this site in the past with no issues. But now it seems like that's an issue.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious you haven't been following what's going on. What's funny is his issues all started when I made fun of him. He's a laugh riot. That's right, I made fun of him. That's what this is really all about.

Since when does making fun of someone equal anger? I've made of others on this site in the past with no issues. But now it seems like that's an issue.
In #3 on your list you did say he got pissed. as I said, I didn't read the thread...even if you making fun of him was warranted from what I know of him here I doubt he got pissed/upset about it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Yes you did.

The irony of reading this post literally made my eyes burn and I had to take a break and return to it. Wow.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Clown show.

I don’t have issues with you. Just think you are an emotional, and not very good poster.

I don't have an issue with you either. You've called me a clown show yet again but it was you and not me that got everything started. You have no sense of humor. You take yourself way too seriously. And even when you get something started you try to deny it. Don't be a fool.

This is my comment from the other day that you had an issue with. This comment right here is what your idiotic problem from the other day is all about. And you're the only one that had a problem with it.

Brown isn't on the same level as Jokic.

The Joker's a 5x all star. A 2x league MVP. A WFC finals MVP. And Finals MVP.

You must have been in a really bad mood the other day to have an issue with this comment.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In #3 on your list you did say he got pissed. as I said, I didn't read the thread...even if you making fun of him was warranted from what I know of him here I doubt he got pissed/upset about it.

Well he got some issues with me the other day when I made fun of him for always defending the refs.

But now that I know that kinda stuff really bothers him I will make sure to never make fun of again.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have an issue with you either. You've called me a clown show yet again but it was you and not me that got everything started. You have no sense of humor. You take yourself way too seriously. And even when you get something started you try to deny it. Don't be a fool.

This is my comment from the other day that you had an issue with. This comment right here is what your idiotic problem from the other day is all about. And you're the only one that had a problem with it.

You must have been in a really bad mood the other day to have an issue with this comment.

I didn’t “have an issue” with it.

I took a lighthearted jab making fun of you for seriously trying to analyze how Jokic is better than Jaylen Brown. That is what “started it” and yes, I of course own that.

In case you haven’t noticed, that is what I do here. I call out people (anyone really) when they make dumb posts.

And you better look in the mirror for the rest of what you wrote above.

Because only one of us has been making light of this conversation in any way, and it ain’t you.

I would welcome a witty comeback, but you don’t have it in you.

Bringing up old stuff, and by the way, misrepresenting my meaning in the old stuff you bring up is just really lame. Wastes everyone’s time.

But I’m not getting into that again because it is played out. And if you weren’t intelligent enough to understand the meaning of my comments back then, you won’t be now either.

So have a nice day!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t “have an issue” with it.

I took a lighthearted jab making fun of you for seriously trying to analyze how Jokic is better than Jaylen Brown. That is what “started it” and yes, I of course own that.

In case you haven’t noticed, that is what I do here. I call out people (anyone really) when they make dumb posts.

And you better look in the mirror for the rest of what you wrote above.

Because only one of us has been making light of this conversation in any way, and it ain’t you.

I would welcome a witty comeback, but you don’t have it in you.

Bringing up old stuff, and by the way, misrepresenting my meaning in the old stuff you bring up is just really lame. Wastes everyone’s time.

But I’m not getting into that again because it is played out. And if you weren’t intelligent enough to understand the meaning of my comments back then, you won’t be now either.

So have a nice day!

You rarely say anything to me. And when you do it's only because you have an issue with something I've said.

I made fun of you and because of that you've been carrying on this conversation for days now.

That's what this is all about. It bothers you that I made fun of you for always defending the refs nonstop for two seasons. It's almost like nobody has ever made fun of you on this site.

And l like how ended your long winded rant with that petty insult. It's gonna be a good time making fun of you this upcoming season once you start defending the refs in-game missed calls.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You rarely say anything to me. And when you do it's only because you have an issue with something I've said.

I made fun of you and because of that you've been carrying on this conversation for days now.

That's what this is all about. It bothers you that I made fun of you for always defending the refs nonstop for two seasons. It's almost like nobody has ever made fun of you on this site.

And l like how ended your long winded rant with that petty insult. It's gonna be a good time making fun of you this upcoming season once you start defending the refs in-game missed calls.

You mean I make fun of you when you post stupid stuff?

You are correct. Just like I do with everyone.

Be better and and I won’t make fun of your posts. Simple.

if I say something worthy of being made fun of? Come at me. But don’t misrepresent what I say. I don’t do that with you or with anyone else.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean I make fun of you when you post stupid stuff?

You are correct. Just like I do with everyone.

Be better and and I won’t make fun of your posts. Simple.

*if I say something worthy of being made fun of? Come at me. But don’t misrepresent what I say.* I don’t do that with you or with anyone else.

It's really odd the only time you say anything to me is when you have a problem with something I've said.

You haven't had a legit sports conversation with me since I started questioning why you always defend the refs missed in-game calls two seasons ago.

"come at me"

Da fuck? Okay. Just a reminder that nobody defends the refs like you. And I didn't misrepresent anything. Have you not defended the refs the last two seasons?

* = I wanna end this conversation. But the end of your comment is just insane.

Do you not understand I'm making fun of you for defending the refs? And you even said if you say something funny come at me.