• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jaylen Brown is good but NOT that good!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really odd the only time you say anything to me is when you have a problem with something I've said.

You haven't had a legit sports conversation with me since I started questioning why you always defend the refs missed in-game calls two seasons ago.

"come at me"

Da fuck? Okay. Just a reminder that nobody defends the refs like you. And I didn't misrepresent anything. Have you not defended the refs the last two seasons?

* = I wanna end this conversation. But the end of your comment is just insane.

Do you not understand I'm making fun of you for defending the refs? And you even said if you say something funny come at me.

Ok, I am losing interest in this.

Thing is, you aren’t funny and you are basically lying about my “ref comments”. I said what I said, you took it very literally and then we had a lengthy back and forth where I explained my meaning and where they were coming from.

That I wasn’t talking specifically about “you” but about people in general.

And you aren’t smart enough to grasp that.

Again, I don’t have anything personal against you. If we haven’t had a legit sports conversation, it is probably because you rarely post anything of value worth me responding to. For example, you earnestly believe that you need to post stats and accolades to back your assertion that Brown isn’t on Joker’s level.

Why would anyone reply to that other than to make fun of it? Doesn’t mean “I have a problem with it” though. That is just silly.

You do you, reply again if you want, but I am done with this conversation.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noooooo! You guys aren’t allowed to lose interest in this. The people at Bravo have reached out and they want to develop a show to air after their Real Hosuewives series in the 10 o’clock slot.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noooooo! You guys aren’t allowed to lose interest in this. The people at Bravo have reached out and they want to develop a show to air after their Real Hosuewives series in the 10 o’clock slot.

They are welcome to talk to my agent, but I need a more challenging opponent to go against.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown deserves it because he's a good person and doesn't cause drama. And perhaps most importantly, he won't be 36 years old when the contract ends. :thumb:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An internet brawl between wamu and tlance? Damn I wish I didn't miss this. :clap: