• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay-Z Teams up with Bezos

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys realize you are talking about the NFL back to back MVP right? Washed up? Lol.
I didn't say he was washed up. Fact is though he has career lows all across the board this year and its not all on Packer WRs. He also has a massive contract and put that with what it would take to acquire him in trade. I've seen that movie.............a few times. There's also that 0-3 mark in the last NFCCG. That isn't very back to back MVPish.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he was washed up. Fact is though he has career lows all across the board this year and its not all on Packer WRs. He also has a massive contract and put that with what it would take to acquire him in trade. I've seen that movie.............a few times. There's also that 0-3 mark in the last NFCCG. That isn't very back to back MVPish.
I would be staring at Matt Lafluer

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS:

Duke1861 is expected to join the Jeff Bezos contingency in submitting a proposal to buy the Washington Commanders. Duke has been a lifelong fan of the football franchise and was a contributor to the ESPN and Sportshoopla fan forums. Duke has been quoted as stating his favorite all-time Commanders/Redskins player is Art Monk.

Duke has been described as a "devilishly handsome and intelligent" man. Sportshoopla posters characterize Duke as "friendly, and prone to laughter, but occasionally irritating". It has been reported that he hates Carson Wentz.

Duke1861 claims to be a self-made "hundredaire".

---AP News

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that might happen .... now all they have to do is include Dale Earnhardt Jr.
As long as he keeps his pal Dan outta Skins park we good.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News

Skinsdad62 has now thrown his hat into the minority ownership ring .

Lifelong fan and talent evaluator he is expected to bring stability to the FO and advise on all hiring decisions, drafting decisions , FA acquisitions, and trade proposals

Peter King , unnamed sources close to the situation.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JayZ himself would attrack free agents. He is a very smart business man and is extremely gifted.
I know nothing about hiphop music, but I feel that most people in their 20’s aren’t as into him as people in their 30’s and 40’s.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why Bezos would partner with Jay-Z, unless he planned on having Jay-Z run the franchise for him. He ceratinly doesn't need Jay-Z's money.
He can't be doing it for magnanimous reasons. This is the clown that times his employee's bathroom breaks. He filmed himself and his brother going to space on a billionaire vanity project. It's doubtful that he thinks it's "the right thing to do," (have minority ownership, I mean). It must be because he respects Jay-Z's business acumen, and feels like he can help provide a good return on investment.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why Bezos would partner with Jay-Z, unless he planned on having Jay-Z run the franchise for him. He ceratinly doesn't need Jay-Z's money.
He can't be doing it for magnanimous reasons. This is the clown that times his employee's bathroom breaks. He filmed himself and his brother going to space on a billionaire vanity project. It's doubtful that he thinks it's "the right thing to do," (have minority ownership, I mean). It must be because he respects Jay-Z's business acumen, and feels like he can help provide a good return on investment.
I am wondering the same thing.
I am also wondering why he appears to be allowing anyone to join in his proposal? Apparently, Matthew McConaughey is asking to get in now.

Jay Z and Bezos did apparently recently have dinner together. I am guessing the bid was he topic of conversation but maybe it was 2 friends catching up.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B Mitch made a great point today. Bezos bringing on MM who Dan loves could maybe help ease Dan into the idea of selling to Bezos. Bezos is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. He's a deal maker. Bezos the person.......I've heard good and bad.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's now being reported by JP that Kim Kardashian's mom's boyfriend was at the dinner with Jay and Bezos.

Shit starting to sound like a circus. I just want a regular owner that wants to win.

Beyonce on camera in the luxury box does nothing for me.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to make $116 million sound like chump change but Matthew McConaughey can't be buying to much of a slice of the pie.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what the nfl wants, it’ll get approved that much easier for bezos

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be staring at Matt Lafluer
Lefluer didn't chuck 3 INTs, 2 of which were Favre-like against the Lions. I'm not saying Rodgers has fallen off the proverbial cliff, but he needs to stop talking about others not doing their job n start looking at himself.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefluer didn't chuck 3 INTs, 2 of which were Favre-like against the Lions. I'm not saying Rodgers has fallen off the proverbial cliff, but he needs to stop talking about others not doing their job n start looking at himself.
That situation is starting to look more toxic by the week. I don't think there is any respect between Rodgers and Lefluer.