• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Collins is having a golf outing

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its interesting to me because of the argument about it being inherent or learned behaviour. They have the exact same DNA so I think its a valid question.

Sorry montsho, didn't really mean you. It is interesting from a scientific point of view. I meant those teasing and harassing.

They have the same genotype, not the same phenotype. Building blocks arranged the same but expressed differently.

But what makes it interesting is that they developed in the same environment, so what is the cause of the difference in expression. It would be easier to explain if the were separated at a point...

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the same genotype, not the same phenotype. Building blocks arranged the same but expressed differently.

Ford, I know you remember that thread on cully. Can it be unlocked?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had a big discussion on this on the niners board during the championship game, due to cully's comment made about gays. the mods locked it because it was taking attention away from the game. Maybe you can ask them to unlock it now, it was a lot of informative facts on dna, twins, etc...

recall one poster stating it was a 50% chance of one being gay due to dominance of the intake of hormones by one of the twins. it was a very interesting debate/discussion

Not sure how the hormones would know which fetus to go to. They pretty much go with the blood flow, so they should have gotten the same concentration unless one had blood flow issues which would lead to other developmental difficulties.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford, I know you remember that thread on cully. Can it be unlocked?

I've slept and drank since then, don't recall it off the top of my head. Anything can be unlocked, would need to find an NFL mod to do so though. I'm not a mod over there. GoldenSpur, Misko, Clyde, and Ray Dogg are the mods that can do it. Or SFNL and HD can as well.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry montsho, didn't really mean you. It is interesting from a scientific point of view. I meant those teasing and harassing.

But what makes it interesting is that they developed in the same environment, so what is the cause of the difference in expression. It would be easier to explain if the were separated at a point...

No big deal but thanks anyway. I just looked up the difference and it appears from the explanation that Identical twins may not actually be identical because of unseen expressions in the phenotype. So it still could be inherent and not a learned behavior.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how the hormones would know which fetus to go to. They pretty much go with the blood flow, so they should have gotten the same concentration unless one had blood flow issues which would lead to other developmental difficulties.

Thats exactly what i figured as well but it was a lot of individuals in that thread who study the subject, stating different scientific studies. Thats why the thread was so interesting

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its interesting to me because of the argument about it being inherent or learned behaviour. They have the exact same DNA so I think its a valid question.

It is learned behavior. There is absolutely no evidence that homosexuality is a result of genetic pre-dispositioning.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He likes dudes....

beavis-humps-couch.gif

Hey Mamba...is that you on the right?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that frighten you? If so why?

No.

Homophobia - a word no one had ever heard of 25 years ago. A word the homosexual community and media-championing homosexual community use to intimidate heterosexuals into accepting homosexuals into the heterosexual mainstream society.

Gay championers: You don't like gays? That means you are afraid of them which further means you probably have secrets homosexual desires.

Me - No. Not liking them merely means I don't like them. I don't like brussel sprouts either. Does that mean I am afraid of them and harbor secret sexual desire for brussel sprouts?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me - No. Not liking them merely means I don't like them. I don't like brussel sprouts either. Does that mean I am afraid of them and harbor secret sexual desire for brussel sprouts?

I'm pretty sure you don't go around making jokes about brussel sprouts though. Most peoples reaction to fear is either hate or they try to laugh it off hence the jokes.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Homophobia - a word no one had ever heard of 25 years ago. A word the homosexual community and media-championing homosexual community use to intimidate heterosexuals into accepting homosexuals into the heterosexual mainstream society.

Gay championers: You don't like gays? That means you are afraid of them which further means you probably have secrets homosexual desires.

dont mind blade

he enjoys a good penis, no matter what he says

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he also says enjoying anal sex (giving, to your woman) is a latent sign of homosexuality

please ask him about his take on the "only purely female hole"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Odd that you would make that association, but I'm gonna run with it. Most people don't like brussel sprouts because they tried them and don't like them, they don't just take other peoples word for it or look at them and say "that grosses me out".

So, anything you would like to share? :pound:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that you would make that association, but I'm gonna run with it. Most people don't like brussel sprouts because they tried them and don't like them, they don't just take other peoples word for it or look at them and say "that grosses me out".

So, anything you would like to share? :pound:

5 pts, to the man with the best avatar ass ever

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is learned behavior. There is absolutely no evidence that homosexuality is a result of genetic pre-dispositioning.
So there must be some evidence that its learned behavior then?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there must be some evidence that its learned behavior then?

Oddly enough there is a proven positive correlation between choosing to be gay and choosing to be Yankee fan. I think it was shown in some study by Johns Hopkins.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. I know identical twins where one is gay the other happily married with 3 kids.

Unless they are interested in dating them or fixing them up, why do people care about another's sexuality anyway?

that throws genetics out the window

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that frighten you? If so why?

Fuck Yes it frightens me... YOU? A 7 foot blackman sharin a locker room with me that prefers a mans burnt spider over a vagina... Ya, sorta scary...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point you guys are missing is that, gays think cock taste better than brussel sprouts.