• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Janovich First Fantasy Relevant Fullback

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure. He knows his 40 time LOL. I think he runs a low 4.7, so we can just give him a pass on not wanting a 4.4 speed DB to come in and punch the ball out.

Honestly I think he was probably just on complete auto-pilot at that point in disbelief and just used a fundamental thing he's been taught for years as a fullback.

Yeah...I'm not going to get too upset that my FB doesn't have 4.4 speed. That is not his primary function with the Broncos. He did even more than I ever thought he would for a game 1. He took one some of the best linebackers in the NFL and held his own opening up some huge holes for our RB. Then you add in the touchdown run and it is just icing on the cake.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...I'm not going to get too upset that my FB doesn't have 4.4 speed. That is not his primary function with the Broncos. He did even more than I ever thought he would for a game 1. He took one some of the best linebackers in the NFL and held his own opening up some huge holes for our RB. Then you add in the touchdown run and it is just icing on the cake.

Broke a couple face masks.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll be what gets him into the pro bowl. Stopping LB's dead in their tracks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broke a couple face masks.

I heard about that. I'm just hoping that his physicality doesn't also then get him a terrible concussion. The kid looks like he will be a huge part of the offensive game plan. Can't afford to lose a guy that makes our offense very dangerous. Not many teams in the league run with the FB so a lot harder to game plan for. Plus a guy with that kind of size/speed/power getting to the 2nd level on those linebackers can be a huge advantage for opening up a hole.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW @cdumler7 I'm not just a Husker homer being a fanboy. I'm actually a die hard Chargers fan and have a particular disdain for the Broncos.

Not as much anymore since I went to a Chargers game at Mile High two years ago. Craziest atmosphere for a game I have seen. Nice fans too. At least the ones I ran into.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW @cdumler7 I'm not just a Husker homer being a fanboy. I'm actually a die hard Chargers fan and have a particular disdain for the Broncos.

Not as much anymore since I went to a Chargers game at Mile High two years ago. Craziest atmosphere for a game I have seen. Nice fans too. At least the ones I ran into.

Oh I understand. Honestly though Janovich if he can keep from getting the concussions looks like a guy that will have a long NFL career at a position that not many teams even like to have anymore. I think he is the type of player that could get some teams thinking about the FB position a bit more and just what kind of advantages it brings to a team. I mean we saw it last night with him leading the way on some of the biggest runs sealing the linebacker off making life very easy for our RB. We saw him surprise the Panthers with his touchdown run where nobody thought he was getting the ball. We saw him on those short down yardages really push the pile to help the RB pick up the 1st down. The Broncos had nothing like him on the team last year and our offense just looks so much better partly because of his addition to the team. He is going to quickly become a fan favorite in Denver I can promise you that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I'm glad you had a good experience at Mile High. I've been to quite a few stadiums and had good and bad experiences. I've been to Arrowhead honestly more than I have Mile High. Some games the fans have been very kind even at one point inviting me to tailgate with them even though I was wearing an Elway jersey. Other times I've had a group try to jump me heading out into the parking lot. So just always depends where you sit. I've seen Bronco fans before that just left me shaking my head going "what are you doing?" Every fan base has them so I'm glad at least your first experience was good.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Alstott was never a FB after 1996, his rookie year. Fantasy Football was still kind of new in 1996.

The ONLY FB I have ever drafted was Larry Centers.