• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Hopper to RB???

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard this and I've also heard the staff is considering moving Collins to DT, which I don't like one bit. To me that sounds like an indictment of our current DTs more than anything, if true.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yeah i've heard the hopper thing also, from what i can tell he was a pretty good RB in HS but IMO this is somewhat of tell-tell sign for how Gregory is coming back from the knee injury.

As far as Collins goes i think that may be more about what he has/is growing into, body wise. He may actually end up being that "plug" we need in the middle + if he can continue to grow but keep his quickness he will be a mismatch inside. <---IMO this also says alot for the guys behind him.

hokie43

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hope Hopper moving also means that our ROV's are doing well.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Hopper moving also means that our ROV's are doing well.

I think that even though he is listed as a ROV, his frame is not quite big enough for that position, even though he is pretty tough from what I understand. VT is pretty deep in the seconday and I think he is needed more at the RB position. Wasn't he more of a CB/ATH coming out of high school anyway?? I think he was a very good RB in HS and will give us a some depth behind Wilson. I'm not sure how Gregory is doing but he hasn't really impressed me much thus far, just glimpses of good stuff.