• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's time for these cute little "rivalries" to step aside, this is real hate week

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never tell anybody how to make them. Clarkson gives us more than enough laughs. Get that power in the wrong hands, and it will turn into a shitfest quickly.
omg. i think the interwebz have enough to choose from already. no need for a bigger shitfest than what we are already subject to.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OP considers OU-Texas a "cute" rivalry he is obviously not aware of the hate between those two schools. Nothing, and mean nothing, comes close to the hate between them. Sorry, if you haven't lived it though you can't understand it. I can cheer for OU's other rivals, (Nebraska and Ok State), but never will I cheer for Texas. Hope they lose every game they play from now until the end of eternity. :D

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OP considers OU-Texas a "cute" rivalry he is obviously not aware of the hate between those two schools. Nothing, and mean nothing, comes close to the hate between them. Sorry, if you haven't lived it though you can't understand it. I can cheer for OU's other rivals, (Nebraska and Ok State), but never will I cheer for Texas. Hope they lose every game they play from now until the end of eternity. :D

Red River Rivalry or Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate......

I think the one that has Hate in the rivalry name wins in the hate department.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think Red River Rivalry, I immediately think of this song.

Great song, but doesn't really put an image of hate or fierce rivalry in my mind.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one also comes into mind when I think of the Red River Rivalry

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas folk always had two big rivalry games, both filled with a lot of hate.

Now, alas, we only have one.

AND WE WON THAT GAME THIS YEAR HAHA :hammer:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you see me comin, you better aside
A
Just one more...sorry to interrupt:

The St Johns River flows north because Georgia sucks.

View attachment 55441

Could it be that Jacksonville sucks is the reason the St Johns flows north?

I mean pretty well every river in Georgia flows south, which is the case for the majority of rivers in the US, and to go with all trees leaning towards Florida, I have to think the reason most US rivers flow south is because it is indeed Florida that sucks.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the fire Richt talk going around and his well documented struggles in big games, he is 12-2 against Georgia Tech in his career. Let that sink in.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia vs Georgia Tech? Now that's precious. Is that even a rivalry? Nerds vs. Wannabe's? Do they even televise that game?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC/UCLA. Auburn/Alabama and Michigan/Ohio State lead the pack as far as history and hate imo. PAC CCG game on the line makes the SC/UCLA rivalry game huge. Hopefully SC can finally break the streak

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia vs Georgia Tech? Now that's precious. Is that even a rivalry? Nerds vs. Wannabe's? Do they even televise that game?

Don't act all high and mighty Mr Clemson fan who went 0-2 vs the state of Georgia just last season. Have fun losing to the Gamecocks this week so you can go be the thrid best team in the state of South Carolina behind the Citadel and SC.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean, Old Fashioned Hate is the name of the rivalry, and it didn't get the name for no reason.

The Star Trek nerds even have "To Hell With Georgia" as a part of their fight song.

The Techies have always been jealous of their much bigger brother, not only for the better football product, but you find prettier girls, a better bar scene and less of a chance of getting mugged in Athens than you do in the true cesspool of the south, Atlanta.

It's a shame this fabulous rivalry that has proven to be a very fruitful rivalry for the Dawgs over the years has to be played in that hell hole, Bobby Dodd Stadium(I thank God every day that my last name is Rich, because my grandmother's maiden name is Dodd).

Don't let Tech fans fool you about their fluke win last season.

2-12 since 2001 is all you need to know about Tech's chances vs UGA most any year.

Some of my favorite UGA memories have came during hate week.

From Reggie Ball throwing the ball away on 4th down to end the game, to Paul Oliver making Calvin Johnson his personal bitch, to Aaron Murray leading a 21 point comeback win two years ago.

Tech has the gayest mascot is all of sports. If you can kill something with a fly swatter, it probably is more annoying than anything, and the Ramblin Wreck is a piece of shit that should have been scrap metal 50 years ago.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

Show no mercy.

Remind these weak little nerds why they left the SEC to begin with.

FYI: IF Georgia loses we kicking them out of the SEC.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't act all high and mighty Mr Clemson fan who went 0-2 vs the state of Georgia just last season. Have fun losing to the Gamecocks this week so you can go be the thrid best team in the state of South Carolina behind the Citadel and SC.

And the much anticipated return of Clemsoning.