• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Preseason but...

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to like what you saw yesterday.

Far more positives than negatives.

I was very pleased in the scheme, how the offense is planning to attack etc.

We should be considerably more competetive this season.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to like what you saw yesterday.

Far more positives than negatives.

I was very pleased in the scheme, how the offense is planning to attack etc.

We should be considerably more competetive this season.

Couldn't agree more. This team is gonna surprise some people this year.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Badger reminds me of a "mini" Troy P.

I'd love to have that !

He is all over the field, just making plays left and right.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, LSU fans were devastated when he was kicked of the team! He is such a dynamic player and really has a special knack for the ball! You guys will really come to like minter. Not much of a threat on getting to the quarterback but he always manages to be in the vicinity of the ball carrier. Him and Brinkley are tackling machines!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, LSU fans were devastated when he was kicked of the team! He is such a dynamic player and really has a special knack for the ball! You guys will really come to like minter. Not much of a threat on getting to the quarterback but he always manages to be in the vicinity of the ball carrier. Him and Brinkley are tackling machines!

I loved what I saw from Minter. He was attacking the ball. We have plenty of pass rushers, we need guys that can close gaps, hold contain and stop the run. Perfect fit for Minter.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked what I saw. Palmer looked solid, made some good throws... good throws? WHAT. Sorry I'm just not used to having a QB. It's been a while.

O-Line was solid, Defense was brilliant, and Honey Badger looks like he could be the steal of the draft.

I'm excited... maybe a little too much with it being the preseason and all. So what, sue me. :yahoo:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Cards fans feeling positive, now go out and beat the 49ers for me!

WHIZENATOR

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I thought the ball that Palmer threw to Roberts should've been caught. They were talking about it being under thrown, which is fair, but it hit off his shoulder and the side of his helmet. He needs to make that catch. I like what I saw from Stepfan, he's a solid blocker and good for 3-4 yards a carry.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the ball that Palmer threw to Roberts should've been caught. They were talking about it being under thrown, which is fair, but it hit off his shoulder and the side of his helmet. He needs to make that catch. I like what I saw from Stepfan, he's a solid blocker and good for 3-4 yards a carry.

The moment it happened I remember thinking "Fitz catches that no problem".

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the game doesn't count, but pitching a shutout in Lambeau is a pretty darn good way to kick off a season! Some thoughts:

1. Not quite grasping all the raves about Stepfan Taylor. I thought he played fine, but he was headline material on a few local sites. The guy averaged just over 3 yards a carry, lol...but I guess in AZ that's like having Adrian Peterson.

2. Agree Roberts needs to catch that. Not the best throw, but come on...these guys get paid to catch balls that aren't right on the money. But hey, at least we got rid of Early Doucet or we'd be looking at that play 3 times a game.

3. GB could surprise people with how bad they are this year.

4. Need more Honey Badger!

5. Ryan Lindley is not an NFL caliber QB. I don't care how average he looked against GB 3rd stringers.

Go Cards!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worried about our wr but Floyd and wash look so intimidating best draft since 2011 for us.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be a huge Carson Palmer fan till he quit on the Bengals. It may take me awhile to like the guy again. I used to watch every game and all I saw of this one was the end.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be a huge Carson Palmer fan till he quit on the Bengals. It may take me awhile to like the guy again. I used to watch every game and all I saw of this one was the end.
It may just be me, but I have no idea what you are talking about.:noidea:

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals were a PUTRID Organization when Palmer threw up his hands with them, and to be honest, quite a few players would have probably done the same thing.

People forget, Barry Sanders did the exact same thing with the Lions... after year after year of playing for an organization that doesn't "get it", the rubber has to hit the road sometimes.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's put a little perspective on Palmer/Bengals. I agree Cinci as an organization is easy to criticize...is there a team more thrilled to sign an idiot than them? And being surrounded by Ochos, TOs, and Pacmans has to get more than a little annoying.

So Palmer quits on the team after 2010. And he did. He quit on them. Would you be as forgiving if Larry Fitzgerald demanded to be traded after last season because he hated the way the team was going and seemed to only find QBs that aren't worthy of playing D-2 football to throw to him?

After Palmer left, the Bengals immediately make the playoffs two years in a row in a tough division after drafting a rookie to take over the position. Meanwhile, Palmer goes from the Bengals to the absolute top of the class in organizations...the RAIDERS?!?!?! And that worked out so wonderfully. Just food for thought.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Palmer at quarterback the Bengals won probably the toughest division in the NFL twice. In 2005 many picked the Bengals to go to the Super Bowl and then Palmer was injured in the Steelers game. Pittsburgh ended up winning the Super Bowl that year. I don't think putrid is exactly the correct word to use here. Bottom line is Palmer quit on his team

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team was pretty good...

The ORGANIZATION was putrid....

there is a difference.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00