• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's official, we suck

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too many starters injured. saints had their defense sucks season last year....it doesnt get better unless they get healthy.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This team just doesn't get mean or hungry it seems with all the quality players on offense you would think some high scoring games etc.

I have no comment really though because i just dont get it with the Falcons.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the misery of Atlanta sports in general, we can't get it either

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn , injuries have turned the Falcons into a wreck. Last year you only lost 3 games in the regular season, this year you can't even beat the Jets? Man it is going to be a tough year for you guys. Hate to see it because Falcons fans seem like good guys.

Oh well there is always next year. Saints found a way to turn thing around in a year, maybe the Falcons can also.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll be back next yr. Even without Tony I still believe we'll be back. have no fear

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, at least I have the Buckeyes.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been an Atlanta fan for over 50 years. I GET IT ALRIGHT! The fans were right to BOO this sorry group of guys who call themselves a football team. Please.

These guys play with no passion and no confidence. Our coaches stand around on the sidelines with worried looks on their faces and ZERO ENCOURAGEMENT to our players. These guys are just in this for the paycheck.

Aaron Rodgers said the he would carry his team all the way to the playoffs on his back if he has to. NOBODY in Atlanta will say the same and mean it.

These guys SUCK!

I'm done with the Hawks and the Falcons. The Braves are hanging in there by a thread. They're a joke, too, though.

I won't root for the Hawks again or give them a dime of my hard earned money until the Atlanta Spirit sells the team. They don't want to win a championship. That's so obvious it hurts. My team is now the Memphis Grizzlies or the Charlotte team. At least they do CARE about whether they win games or not. SCREW THE HAWKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team just doesn't get mean or hungry it seems with all the quality players on offense you would think some high scoring games etc.

I have no comment really though because i just dont get it with the Falcons.

You are 100% right and that's the problem right there. We have the talent,

THESE GUYS JUST DONT' WANT TO DO WHAT'S NECESSARY TO BE WINNERS! They want to roll around in their self pity and gripe and GET PAID. What they don't want to do is strap on a real pair and get mean and passionate enough to blow an opponent out. Pathetic.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame it all on the coach. Why in the hell he didnt kick the field goal before halftime will always be a mystery to me.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio Jones is out for the season, how long till we trade Tony G.?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope we do. Hell, trade him to Seattle or Denver. He deserves a ring.

I agree 100%. I would like to see him stay here and retire at the end of the season but he would be far better off in Seattle or Denver - where a hard playing guy like him deserves to be.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame it all on the coach. Why in the hell he didnt kick the field goal before halftime will always be a mystery to me.

Mike Smith is a good guy and a good coach. He just doesn't have it in him to lead a team to a title. He was trying to show this team that they can score if they have a mind to with that call. Unfortunately a team with no passion rarely punches it in on a goal line stand.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Smith = Marty Schottenheimer

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Smith = Marty Schottenheimer

Neither guy obviously ever read Leo Durocher's famous book, "Nice Guys Finish Last." Well, we're gonna finish last this year.

This team makes me feel :doh:.

I'm too ashamed to keep sporting the Falcons' avatar so I replaced it with ND. :L

lilbravesfan22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish they''d fire Mike Smith, but I have a feeling they will blame this season on injuries and he will stay. This team is still too talented to be 2-6, despite all the injuries.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome lil BF, from big BF

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the falcons don't win another game and get a game changer at the defensive side of the football with the 3rd or 4th overall pick

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the falcons don't win another game and get a game changer at the defensive side of the football with the 3rd or 4th overall pick

I can relate...on 2 levels.

ATL...from an NFL fan prospective living in the metro...the perfect storm really started last season...a lot of very close games went their way and they had a great record, & home field thru out...showed some grit to win the game but SEA left here thinking they were the better team...good showing vs SF but the cracks on DEF were bigger than what Dimtrioff thought probably because it was a close game...long story short that created a false sense of just how good this team was going into FA period and the draft.

I think if you really wanted to you could pick apart any GM's draft over a long enough period of time...I liked TD's drafts for the most part and still do...I will admit here that Grimes has bounced back much quicker than I thought.

FA...hindsight is 20/20 but I'm was in line with Jamie Dukes who said back in the spring the Falcons needed to address the OL...trusting new players along the OL with a team expecting to make a SB run backfired.

Coach Smith...I'm not a huge fan of his, but I don't think he's the problem. I wouldn't fire him, but TD needs to be on the hotseat.

Just addressing his moves...I understand injuries, but Biermann was a decent player, not a great player...so replacing Abraham with Osi was not upgrading the team. Adding Osi to Abraham and working in the young guys would have been an upgrade.

Sjax...again injury, I like Sjax as a player, but on team building concept level...I don't like what I see...Spent a ton of money on a shutdown CB that was better suited to be a nickel DB. Dimitroff is thinking outside in vs building up the guts of the team.

As a PIT fan I'm resigned to the fact we're not going to the playoffs and have started paying more attention to the draft prospects...ATL might have picked a good year to be bad as well with 2 legit starting LTs in this draft.