• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's ...ichigan week! Hairball vs Urbs.. who ya got!

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Ohio State students still plan on doing the Mirror Lake jump this year, and how the university plans on stopping them

Edit: wow just looked into it. I knew they drained it for renovations. Didn't know that meant they were never opening it again

thats fucking sad. I didn't know that. Mirror lake was a sacred area that should not have been touched. fucking commie administrators......

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

On a completely serious and rationale note: We, as fans, need to own up to our losses. Back to our regularly scheduled Hate Week .... FUCK OHIO STATE

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats fucking sad. I didn't know that. Mirror lake was a sacred area that should not have been touched. fucking commie administrators......

You shouldn't have let you cheerleaders go "skinny" dipping in there. Now we can't get the smell out of the fish. And their hair is blocking the sun from getting to the bottom, so the plants are not creating O2. Way to fuck up an ecological system.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a completely serious and rationale note: We, as fans, need to own up to our losses. Back to our regularly scheduled Hate Week .... FUCK OHIO STATE

Oh yeah? Well

FUCK MEEEECHEGAN!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
susan-seinfeld.jpg
I want to know where that hailtoyourvictor fag went. Seems like his account is completely gone.
If you have paid any amount of attention to our colleague in the AL Central Thread, that account must be me. Oh, and since I am in a confessional state of mind:

I am also directly/indirectly responsible for:
1) Russian hackers
2) Trump
3) Brexit
4) Benicio Del Torro's career
5) Suggesting to Dougplayer "hey you should check SportsHoopla out"

oh...and my fiancé died right before our wedding from the toxic glue on the cheap invitation envelopes that I picked out

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU should be thanking UW for softening up the oversized rodents from the village of the french whore...by the end of the game they had lost their will to play...and that will carry over...you're welcome

Thank you ...
Dear Bucky,

Hope you don't just win this week, but beat the ever-loving-crap out of the Vagerines.

Sincerely,

cwerph

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
susan-seinfeld.jpg

If you have paid any amount of attention to our colleague in the AL Central Thread, that account must be me. Oh, and since I am in a confessional state of mind:

I am also directly/indirectly responsible for:
1) Russian hackers
2) Trump
3) Brexit
4) Benicio Del Torro's career
5) Suggesting to Dougplayer "hey you should check SportsHoopla out"

oh...and my fiancé died right before our wedding from the toxic glue on the cheap invitation envelopes that I picked out
Are you responsible for the death of his career or the fact that he has a career?