• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's here

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give up what? I was for the EAgles. If you want to kick me out of the Cowboy club, so be it.

Man, some salty-ass cowboy fans up in here the day after, huh?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently exAct words only applies to a select few. You know the word might was brought up to me last night. The word should was mentioned in my statement. And no I never once thought the Cowboys would go 13-3 this yr.
Whatever dude, you've already stated you would root for other teams against Dallas if Romo were their QB. If you want to gush about the greatness of the Eagles, head over to their board and have at it

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dude, you've already stated you would root for other teams against Dallas if Romo were their QB. If you want to gush about the greatness of the Eagles, head over to their board and have at it

Na , I never post on others boards. And yes, at that moment last yr, I would have pulled for Romo. I mean we are all about competition I thought. The man wanted to compete for his job and wasn't allowed.

Reactions: GNG

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, some salty-ass cowboy fans up in here the day after, huh?

It's crazy man. I wish a guy luck. I choose to pull for the Eagles. I get told to go to another board. Lol

Reactions: GNG

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy man. I wish a guy luck. I choose to pull for the Eagles. I get told to go to another board. Lol

Its absurd, the level of butt-hurt. For fucksakes, the Cowboys still have 4 MORE SB trophies than philly, and theyre reacting as if philly winning last night means that dallas will be contracted from the league

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And an idiot steeler troll shows up on Cowboy board and bitches about Cowboy fans reaction to an Eagles victory. Dumb.

Yep, here I am, sally.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:popsdance: :dance: :popsdance::dance:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Congratulations to the Eagles on their SB win .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Sorry had to go brush my Teeth and gargle
But honestly Congrats to Carson And Foles on a dramatic season and Doug Pederson on a superbly coached game.Carson was the one player I never wanted to see in eagles green.
With all that said its going to be very hard to keep that team together with the salary cap issues they have and the new Target on their back.
Games over and while I will not Pizz on their parade who the hell eats Horseshit to celebrate?

I am officially over any kind of praise now and it is back to cheering for a way for the Cowboys Fans to be celebrating a SB win again.

JMHO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And an idiot steeler troll shows up on Cowboy board and bitches about Cowboy fans reaction to an Eagles victory. Dumb.
If I remember my Algebra, that is the associative property of trolling!!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Congratulations to the Eagles on their SB win .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Sorry had to go brush my Teeth and gargle
But honestly Congrats to Carson And Foles on a dramatic season and Doug Pederson on a superbly coached game.Carson was the one player I never wanted to see in eagles green.
With all that said its going to be very hard to keep that team together with the salary cap issues they have and the new Target on their back.
Games over and while I will not Pizz on their parade who the hell eats Horseshit to celebrate?

I am officially over any kind of praise now and it is back to cheering for a way for the Cowboys Fans to be celebrating a SB win again.

JMHO

Always been a class act.
The Eagles have cap issues but 21 of 22 starters signed for next year. Peters will be interesting cause he saves us 10 million alone. Sproles is another 4 million and cutting Celek saves 5 million. Bradham had a great year but he may be gone.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike the Pats fans and their complete arrogance, I just could not ever root for the Eagles to win a SB. But, I get how someone else can root for an underdog that has never won before over the Pats winning their 6th even if it is the Eagles. I just couldn't do it myself. I really like Foles and am happy for a couple of the players. I also have a new found respect for Pederson. He went out and got it. Ballsy. Should have passed the ball with 2:03 remaining, but he did a Hell of a job with his team. Damn this is going to be a long 12 months

Pretty much my sentiments as well. I hope Foles moves on so I can cheer for him.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand your sentiments but fuck the eagles and their fans.

And fuck the skinz, giants and cards. Then fuck ne, vikings, rams, buffalo, denver, lions....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And fuck the skinz, giants and cards. Then fuck ne, vikings, rams, buffalo, denver, lions....
You forgot Pittsburgh, but I do think you'd have reached them too before all is said and done.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know an idiot Eagle fan called ESPN today and complained about them not talking about the Eagles 24/7. That is why I hate them. They have never been humble and Damn sure wont now lol

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Pittsburgh, but I do think you'd have reached them too before all is said and done.

That list may not have been in perfect order. Like you said pittsburgh no on list and no san fran either. ?Fuck all them buttholes.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't owe any fan base any kind of congratulations. Especially ones that inhabit and troll Dallas Cowboy forums. Especially ones who cheer injuries to Cowboy players. It'd be one thing if I went on Eagle Boards or any other team boards and talked shit, but I don't. I don't want any kind of congratulations for anything good the Cowboys do except from Cowboy fans. Don't need anything from other fans and I'm not giving anything to other fans.