• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's here

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy they should be even better next yr. Not sure what the LT does or Sproles, but Hicks, Wentz, and that number 1CB will be back. I think they got him in the second round because of injury.
They could be better. They could miss the playoffs. That's the NFL.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't owe any fan base any kind of congratulations. Especially ones that inhabit and troll Dallas Cowboy forums. Especially ones who cheer injuries to Cowboy players. It'd be one thing if I went on Eagle Boards or any other team boards and talked shit, but I don't. I don't want any kind of congratulations for anything good the Cowboys do except from Cowboy fans. Don't need anything from other fans and I'm not giving anything to other fans.
Same here great post!!!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could be better. They could miss the playoffs. That's the NFL.

Exactly, a year to year leauge. Things have to break your way to even win a playoff game. Atlanta was close to beating them in the first game, but Ryan and the Offensive coordinaters did a "Scott" and passed 4 times inside the 10. It is extremely hard to get to and win a Superbowl, and much more dufficult to repeat. Some of those 4 th and 1's dont work.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't owe any fan base any kind of congratulations. Especially ones that inhabit and troll Dallas Cowboy forums. Especially ones who cheer injuries to Cowboy players. It'd be one thing if I went on Eagle Boards or any other team boards and talked shit, but I don't. I don't want any kind of congratulations for anything good the Cowboys do except from Cowboy fans. Don't need anything from other fans and I'm not giving anything to other fans.

This, of course, is your choice.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, a year to year leauge. Things have to break your way to even win a playoff game. Atlanta was close to beating them in the first game, but Ryan and the Offensive coordinaters did a "Scott" and passed 4 times inside the 10. It is extremely hard to get to and win a Superbowl, and much more dufficult to repeat. Some of those 4 th and 1's dont work.

Unless you are NE

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it, you base your team hate on said teams success, not on direct competition of your team.

Not sure what you are saying here. He, like others, are saying the NFL is a year to year league and plenty of changes happen. As good as the Eagles are, you can't just put them in the playoffs due to the strength of the NFC. The AFC, on the other hand, NE and Pitts are going to be in. The NFC is just stronger.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you are saying here. He, like others, are saying the NFL is a year to year league and plenty of changes happen. As good as the Eagles are, you can't just put them in the playoffs due to the strength of the NFC. The AFC, on the other hand, NE and Pitts are going to be in. The NFC is just stronger.
Im saying you hate NE and GB more than you do any direct rival of the Cowboys.

I thought I couldn't say it any clearer, its not like I was speaking in a foreign language or code.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it, you base your team hate on said teams success, not on direct competition of your team.

And if you are meaning my hate for NE- absolutely. I didn't hate them 15 yrs ago

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im saying you hate NE and GB more than you do any direct rival of the Cowboys.

I thought I couldn't say it any clearer, its not like I was speaking in a foreign language or code.

GB- I didn't hate them in the 80s - ha. I watch them closely because I don't want our team to have to go there and play in January

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and yes - if Arod is healthy- you can go ahead and put them in the playoffs

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you are meaning my hate for NE- absolutely. I didn't hate them 15 yrs ago
I've never hated a team due to its success, my hate has always and will always come from its rivalry with my team. Baseball I hate the Yanks and the Yanks alone. Football it's the 3 NFCE teams FOLLOWED by Pittsburgh, Green Bay and San Francisco.
Dallas was never a contender while NE built there success, so other than trolling the fans I dont have feelings towards them.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never hated a team due to its success, my hate has always and will always come from its rivalry with my team. Baseball I hate the Yanks and the Yanks alone. Football it's the 3 NFCE teams FOLLOWED by Pittsburgh, Green Bay and San Francisco.
Dallas was never a contender while NE built there success, so other than trolling the fans I dont have feelings towards them.

Cubs fan since 82. My most hated MLB team- Yankees.

Just my opinion here, but if I was just guessing I would say the Dallas Cowboys are many fans most hated team, more than just our division.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cubs fan since 82. My most hated MLB team- Yankees.

Just my opinion here, but if I was just guessing I would say the Dallas Cowboys are many fans most hated team, more than just our division.
True, but thats also because of fan arrogance, and I'm willing most outside of NFCE fans still have more hate for teams in thier division. Go ask Steeler fans who they hate more out of Balt, Cincy, and Dallas.
I won't include the Browns because it's hard to hate those you pity.
Granted, you can choose who you hate, but I say you have your priorities wrong.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the difference. Eagle fans hated Dallas due to success. I never hated a team due to success. I hate the Eagles the worst due to living around their fans most of my life. They are the worst. Their hate is 99% jealousy of Cowboys. They want to be loved like Amerca's team soo bad.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the difference. Eagle fans hated Dallas due to success. I never hated a team due to success. I hate the Eagles the worst due to living around their fans most of my life. They are the worst. Their hate is 99% jealousy of Cowboys. They want to be loved like Amerca's team soo bad.
I have no issue with Eagle fans hating Dallas, hell they should hate us. Eagle fan at work hates us 1. Were a rival, 2. The fans are arrogant.
My answer was Eagles fans are arrogant too, but at least Dallas fans have a reason to be so.
He replied with "See thats what I mean" but he agreed Eagles fans are also arrogant.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way, I sense a lot of Dallas hate from Seahawks fans, but I'd bet they have more hate for SF than they do Dallas.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with Eagle fans hating Dallas, hell they should hate us. Eagle fan at work hates us 1. Were a rival, 2. The fans are arrogant.
My answer was Eagles fans are arrogant too, but at least Dallas fans have a reason to be so.
He replied with "See thats what I mean" but he agreed Eagles fans are also arrogant.
Your right they should hate us, but to me they are the most arrogant I have come across. I know a lot of Giant fans here, and the only thing we have in common is our hatred of Eagles and their fans lol