• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's here

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a poll I just looked at taken in September 2017- the NFLs most disliked team is the Dallas Cowboys with NE a close second. It was more than just NFC E fans asked. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong here. I tend to dislike/ hate the teams that I fear/respect the most. In the 80s, I'm pretty sure I hated the Skins more than anyone. In the 90s it was probably 49ers/ Packers. I have really just never feared our division. I've said it before - at some point, I have probably pulled for all teams in our division. 2014- I was a huge Skin fan late in the season when they played the Eagles. It was on a Saturday. The Skins somehow won that game . It helped us win the division

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a poll I just looked at taken in September 2017- the NFLs most disliked team is the Dallas Cowboys with NE a close second. It was more than just NFC E fans asked. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong here. I tend to dislike/ hate the teams that I fear/respect the most. In the 80s, I'm pretty sure I hated the Skins more than anyone. In the 90s it was probably 49ers/ Packers. I have really just never feared our division. I've said it before - at some point, I have probably pulled for all teams in our division. 2014- I was a huge Skin fan late in the season when they played the Eagles. It was on a Saturday. The Skins somehow won that game . It helped us win the division
I know the poll results. What that poll never asked is do you hate Dallas more than rivals in your direct conference?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the poll results. What that poll never asked is do you hate Dallas more than rivals in your direct conference?

The poll I read said list your top 3 most hated teams. Dallas appeared 30 percent of the time

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poll I read said list your top 3 most hated teams. Dallas appeared 30 percent of the time
Go search hated teams by each team name. Search who Bronco fans hate, Bears fans and so on. You're going to then see what I'm talking about.

Also lets not forget Dallas is the #1 hated team of all 3 other NFCE teams, I'd imagine NE is the most hated by its three AFCE Counterparts. I don't think any other team will have that distinction. Maybe GB and Pittsburgh.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years ago the USA Today did a poll and Dallas won most hated team and most liked team at the same time.

The poll that I found interesting was in 2012 the NFL asked every single player in the league, "Who is the nicest and most friendliest player in the league" and Michael Vick won in a landslide. Crazy... would have never guessed that one.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to that study - Giant fans hate NE more than anyone.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to that study - Giant fans hate NE more than anyone.
There'sa couple of things that could lead to this.
1. The Giants and NE have played two recent SB, and while NY did win, fans mostly NE fans keep bringing up the Extreme Luck NY had in those gsmes.
2. If you follow sports, you would know NY and Boston have extreme discontent for each other. It has a lot to do with the cities themselves.

Now, while we will agree NY doesn't like NE, NY's most hated teams in order are Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, NY Jets, and NE

New York Giants fans hate these five NFL teams the most

We can go back and forth all day long. I'm fairly certain I can refute most claims you try to show where out of conference teams are hated more than in conference.

The evidence is there and frankly its Common Fucking Sense.

I've been trying to not respond to a lot of your posts, because I really think you're a very nice and good person, and I don't want my being an ass to cause friction, but I'll never and I mean never pull for any of the other NFCE to have sny kind of success.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There'sa couple of things that could lead to this.
1. The Giants and NE have played two recent SB, and while NY did win, fans mostly NE fans keep bringing up the Extreme Luck NY had in those gsmes.
2. If you follow sports, you would know NY and Boston have extreme discontent for each other. It has a lot to do with the cities themselves.

Now, while we will agree NY doesn't like NE, NY's most hated teams in order are Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, NY Jets, and NE

New York Giants fans hate these five NFL teams the most

We can go back and forth all day long. I'm fairly certain I can refute most claims you try to show where out of conference teams are hated more than in conference.

The evidence is there and frankly its Common Fucking Sense.

I've been trying to not respond to a lot of your posts, because I really think you're a very nice and good person, and I don't want my being an ass to cause friction, but I'll never and I mean never pull for any of the other NFCE to have sny kind of success.

I don't disagree with the that. The link I put up was saying the Giant fans hate NE more than anyone else hates NE. Buffalo was 7th.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with the that. The link I put up was saying the Giant fans hate NE more than anyone else hates NE. Buffalo was 7th.

Fine, but the fact is NY fans still have more hate for their NFCE rivals than the do NE.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My head is spinning. Let's just beat the crap out of the Eagles, Giants, and Skins next year LOL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it, you base your team hate on said teams success, not on direct competition of your team.
I think most people base it on both. Who did you root for last year? I rooted for Atl because of all the recent success of NE. This year I rooted for NE because of the rivalry and dick fans in Philly.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who did that or how they did it, but I'll tell you right now those stats are not accurate. Go ask Giant and Jet fans who hates NE more. It's the Jet fans by a mile, yet they came out #1 and the Jets #20???? I live in NY and every Jet fan I know hates three teams. The Patriots, Miami and the Giants

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who did that or how they did it, but I'll tell you right now those stats are not accurate. Go ask Giant and Jet fans who hates NE more. It's the Jet fans by a mile, yet they came out #1 and the Jets #20???? I live in NY and every Jet fan I know hates three teams. The Patriots, Miami and the Giants
I trust someone that lives there over polls. You would know.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought that was pretty odd too.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people base it on both. Who did you root for last year? I rooted for Atl because of all the recent success of NE. This year I rooted for NE because of the rivalry and dick fans in Philly.
Last season, I really didn't care to much, because neither are NFCE rivals, so it's kind of an unfair comparison.
My stance is I can never pull for another NFCE twam in the Super Bowl, not even against the 6 win Steelers.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season, I really didn't care to much, because neither are NFCE rivals, so it's kind of an unfair comparison.
My stance is I can never pull for another NFCE twam in the Super Bowl, not even against the 6 win Steelers.

My dad was a huge Jet fan. If there was such a thing as 2nd favorite team- mine was the Jets. My dad hated the Dolphins the most. If he was still alive, I have a feeling he would hate the Pats more now. That could have something to do with my NE hate.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad was a huge Jet fan. If there was such a thing as 2nd favorite team- mine was the Jets. My dad hated the Dolphins the most. If he was still alive, I have a feeling he would hate the Pats more now. That could have something to do with my NE hate.

OK, Fine but I still will never pull for another NFCE team to have any success.

One of my first comments on this to you was if you show any support to any of our direct rivals, expect a non-friendly response. It's in MOST of our BLOOD.
If you dont want the negative feedback don't openly support the Eagles, Redskins, or Giants.

It's really that simple.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Fine but I still will never pull for another NFCE team to have any success.

One of my first comments on this to you was if you show any support to any of our direct rivals, expect a non-friendly response. It's in MOST of our BLOOD.
If you dont want the negative feedback don't openly support the Eagles, Redskins, or Giants.

It's really that simple.

Do you think I mind negative feedback or something? It doesn't bother me a bit. If you feel the need to be an ass, go ahead. I don't hold grudges. My choosing of who I hate the most - shouldn't have any bearing on how big of a Cowboy fan I am.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think I mind negative feedback or something? It doesn't bother me a bit. If you feel the need to be an ass, go ahead. I don't hold grudges. My choosing of who I hate the most - shouldn't have any bearing on how big of a Cowboy fan I am.
Maybe I'm misreading a few posts of yours after you were called out on supporting the Eagles and the Troll.
Won't be the first time I was wrong, however in this case I dont think I am.