• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Always Sunny on DAN REAVITT

Eddie Allen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]?v=0NStgQdGAP4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

We decided to go out and get fucked up last night, so the show is one day late.....ON THIS EPISODE.....Dan Reavitt gets kidnapped by some Bama fans.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mention Sprotshoopla in the vid?

If so, what time.

Eddie Allen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the fucking 9 second mark. Can you take 13 seconds to watch our shit before you get your fucking girl panties in a bunch about the fucking plug?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching your shit right now. Was it really Vince Young's twitter account? Fake account? Dude sucks. Russell Wilson > Vince Young.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you take 13 seconds to watch our shit before you get your fucking girl panties in a bunch about the fucking plug?

u9KSj.gif

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaft! Ohhhh Shaft!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the fucking 9 second mark. Can you take 13 seconds to watch our shit before you get your fucking girl panties in a bunch about the fucking plug?

LOL. Thank you.

You guys really don't have to keep mentioning us. 3 or 4 times was good enough.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I was going to watch it until you got your girl panties in a wad over the plug.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP stabs Danny Boy's shit on a regular basis. FACT.

Eddie Allen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how gay jokes is all the South knows how to respond with when being attacked for the backwoods life they live every day. For the record, I'm a married man with 3 kids. I got side pussy all over the area. Jimmy Knives and Dan Reavitt are single, straight fellows. Between the 3 of us, we get so much random pussy that we had no idea what to do with it, so we formed a pussy sharing co-op we call "Evolution" When a gal gets (unknown to her) inducted into Evolution, it means no one is to ever date her and that she is free to be railed by any member of JWP Multimedia, no questions asked! We inducted a Hooters gal 2 nights ago and our fucking camera guy was able to hit it. The fucking camera guy! At JWP Multimedia, we get our crew laid, apply for internship today.

Eddie Allen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get it twisted. Dan Reavitt Show is only a small piece of the pie. At times we work for OVW/TNA, have produced indy movies and web-series for about 3 years now. We have dozens and dozens of fans across the Kentuckiana area.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how gay jokes is all the South knows how to respond with when being attacked for the backwoods life they live every day. For the record, I'm a married man with 3 kids. I got side pussy all over the area. Jimmy Knives and Dan Reavitt are single, straight fellows. Between the 3 of us, we get so much random pussy that we had no idea what to do with it, so we formed a pussy sharing co-op we call "Evolution" When a gal gets (unknown to her) inducted into Evolution, it means no one is to ever date her and that she is free to be railed by any member of JWP Multimedia, no questions asked! We inducted a Hooters gal 2 nights ago and our fucking camera guy was able to hit it. The fucking camera guy! At JWP Multimedia, we get our crew laid, apply for internship today.

Your response is to come back with a stereotypical southern redneck joke. If that's the best you got I'm glad I never clicked to view one of your shit-shows.
I get enough amateur insight from SportsCenter.

PS: Ohio isn't in the south, you dimwitted fuckwad.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sound like a standup guy. I hope your kids don't know how big of a piece of shit you are.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your response is to come back with a stereotypical southern redneck joke. If that's the best you got I'm glad I never clicked to view one of your shit-shows.
I get enough amateur insight from SportsCenter.

PS: Ohio isn't in the south, you dimwitted fuckwad.

You just blew his mind, he's googling that shit as we speak.